Western nations don't use bidets

That is disgusting.
You call yourselves "first world nation's" and "developed" yet you still walk around with shit-crusted ass cheeks like a bunch of apes.
You filthy fucking swines, you cannot justify it in any way, even literal shit holes in the east have spray nozzles built in while your "finest" establishments don't.

Italy isn't western?

>He doesn't drink out of bidets

I don't take runny poos

you don't realize the stupidity of what you just posted

How do you use a bidet? You spray water at your ass and then? Do you have to rub your hand directly at your ass touching your shit? How do you dry it off? And after you still have to wash your hands with soap right? I mean just spraying water at your ass isn't enough to get rid of all the shit residue. Genuinely curious

i own a bidet and have never used it for anything else than washing my feet.

You wash your ass like you wash your hands

There is no shame in recognising one's faults. So yes, bidets are superior, and sadly nobody uses them here, and most people probably hasn't even heard of one.

Personally, since human bowels are pretty regular, I've made the habit of taking a crap everyday in the morning. So I take a crap, clean myself with paper, and then take my daily shower, thus cleaning my ass crack with water and soap.

Thus I manage to get my hairy ass clean and free of poop crust.

I still wish I had a bidet though.

>Do you have to rub your hand directly at your ass touching your shit?
well yeah
you're washing it all off after all, both ass and hands
dunno others but i use soap on my ass even
then since everything's clean i use a towel but you could use toilet paper to dry off

>I mean just spraying water at your ass isn't enough to get rid of all the shit residue
yes it is
>How do you dry it off
with a designated ass towel, of course

I've been using a bidet for years now and I never buy toilet paper anymore

That towel is gonna be wet and shitty after one use

But then you'd have to have multiple towels lying around like in a hotel or something where they would be cleaned every day right? Who has that much towels or cleans a towel every day?

Rubbing your buttcheeks together under water?

you wipe off the excess with toilet paper Yu mong

Some people also stand when wiping

>ass towel
Finland is disgusting
no surprise

For example Indians need bidets because their diet makes them have runny poops every time and toilet paper is not enough

Do you need to do a goatsie every time you use a bidet? How can you always have it reach the asshole without sniper like precision?

Of course

Since I started squatting I don't have to wipe let alone splash, that being said the only place I have seen bidets here is sex suite hotels

>with a designated ass towel, of course
t. moha

exactly

what do you mean with "goatsie"?
i just sit on the bidet's edges, or is that wrong?

Do public toilets have a designated ass towel lying around that is used by every visitor?

End it pepe