Inhumans trailer

vid.me/vcbm

Why the hell is Marvel making this? It looks terrible!

i think it looks good

scott b

why are you advertising it if it looks terrible?

dumb shillposter

It actually looks like another full-on Marvel flick

It looks terrible but not worse than most Marvel capeshit

bc they sold the good ones (x-men)

It has a giant pug? This is gonna be kino right.

that scott bitch logo looks terrible, yeah

>giant pug
you mean bulldog?

The dog looks stupid. Ramsay Bolton's typecasting is now complete. And one of the absolute most interesting parts of the Inhuman royal family, the nature of Black Bolt's powers, is almost completely absent from this preview.

Normies won't care, casuals won't care, and I bet even the 4 Inhumans fans out there aren't that stoked either.

Marvel is still making tv shows?

More importantly, Scott "youtube.com/watch?v=lBRvhIV81hY" Buck is still helming this?

What a joke.

A quick look at the trailer looks like it suffers from the blandness of the Iron Fist fight choreo too.

Looks like they also brought Bolton to get them GoT memeviewers

Shame.. This was supposed to be their X-Man.

What was their point in using IMAX cameras?

So how bad will it look when Medusa uses her hair powers?

PFFFFFT!!!

actually except for Medusa's inexcusable wig it looks pretty good. i'm looking forward to this now. thanks, corporate shill!

Looks awesome desu

Have you guys watched this?

PR & marketing

i tried but i couldn't finish it. the story was like watching a kid play with knockoff action figures from the dollar store.

Pathetic

That was a pretty shite trailer.

> it's an "user doesnt know the difference between tv cgi and movies cgi" episode.
Anyways your opinion is subjectively bad. I like it. If you don't, dont watch it. It's that simple.

>shot with Imax cameras
>shot like a boring tv show
Getting their money's worth for sure

The most interesting thing about the Inhumans was remembering every once in a while that there's half alien mutants on the moon with a king that can destroy a city by talking and thinking "Gee, the marvel universe sure is a wacky place". To make an actual show out of it seems like a mistake

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

They've got a kino track record on TV