What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He just wouldn't get out of that chair.

had a shitty family life growing up and grew up to be a bitter old man

no idea how he and Muriel hooked up

He has a condition.

The stupid dog. he made him look bad.

He has a small penis and low sperm count and is unable to satisfy Muriel, also why they don't have any kids

A silly question. Old people are like that.

His mom was abusive and his brother got all the affection.

He was a scottsman with a pink dog.

The foolish and rather uneducated canine of the colloquy fieldmaster's possession would often tarnish his reputation and self perceived vision that wasn't optimistic to begin with.

His wife loved their dog more than him.

He loved his wife more than anything, despite the fact that she was barren and couldn't have kids, until, in her old age, she got a dog as a substitute for the children they never had. Slowly, she began going more senile, and Eustace, unable to face reality or confront the idea that he might outlive Muriel, sees Courage as its catalyst rather than his wife's age.

Because Muriel is pure and saw a good side of him

I can now see Eustace in OP's picture sitting on his chair with arms crossed as a muscular black man has sex with Muriel in their living room.

No sir, Not getting out of this chair!

>Pure
>More macaroni

I think hes a pretty sympathetic character really hes just so consumed by hate, self loathing and his lack of self esteem. I think anyone whos gone through alot of misfortune in their life can easily become a Eustace, its just another way of reflecting pain through hatred which society isnt exactly understand or sympathetic too.

That darm dog

Little boy needs a hat.

His mom treated him like shit growing up.

His brother did too.