Thoughts on Primitive Technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white man speedruns African culture

Is that jake gyllenhaal flick?

i want to suck his dick

go fuck yourself with a tendie

it's quite funny actually that 1 white man achieved what took millions of africans hundreds of thousands of years

I hope this dude gets mad pussy off this shit.

But yeah, my aunt shares shit like this.

Needs more content in a consistent basis.

How much longer until he invents a shirt for himself?

he needs to do stone knapping and jewellery.

Good post

I think it's really cool

I'm not a survival fag but I go hiking and camping a lot and the shit that he does is really interesting. Him not talking helps with the ambiance and it lets the action do the talking.

Hope he makes lots of money, cool guy.

yeah it's almost as if he isn't inventing but reproducing...

he doesn't run ads on his videos, his income is entirely through patreon

i'd suck his toes desu

It's culturally appropriating Africans. It's exactly what the white devils do on a daily basis, what's new about it?

it's cool but reddit likes it so it's shit

typical cumskin can only ever steal poc tech.

The house took him 3 months of work days. He makes videos as fast as he's able.

you're a moron that doesn't understand technology, he is mimicking old cultural tools and concepts. If you took a baby and left it on a desert island with no education or language he wouldn't even figure out fire, culture did that. This guy is apart of the human colossus which gives us abstract tools that a natural human does not have

and yet the africans cant do half of the stuff he is doing in the current year.

I like that he shows the fire starting every time. It's something you could cheat at and edit out after a while but you can see he never forgets the importance of it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

Post more youtubekino.

Africa is not australia so obviously they can't live like an australian

>butthurt janny deleted my post

Reddit

Wow, it's incredible. He wasn't given any education or access to several thousand years of knowledge. He was dumped in the forest as a baby and learned all this himself

I hope build and Emu killing device just incase he ever gets in danger

>tfw phone posting to evade ban
Fuck Janis and fuck mods

I wonder what amount of compensation he gets for his time deleting posts all day.

hard to do shit when you are starving in a desert-like land

i turn my router off for 10 seconds then turn it back on

if his tech is so primitive how can he record and upload videos?

>it's another American thinks Africa is a vast savanna with gazelles and lions prancing in the grass and everyone lives in straw huts

lel

Why are NEETs so obsessed with race?

>tfw can't do that.
I just get the same ip

>starving in a desert-like land
Nice meme.

call your isp and ask for a dynamic ip

it's cheaper than a static ip so they'd be happy to do it

I think it's great, and I especially like that he doesn't talk but still manages to make entertaining content.

>what is rhodesia aka zimbabwe
the bread basket of africa was turned into another infertile shithole because of blacks you retard

Free gibsmedats.

>implying you arent a neet

Hmm I may do that. The cuck mods of tv are way too eager to ban me from all boards for tv specific rule violations. Dumb bastards.

> if the world ended today all the matches and lighters in the world are going to up and disappear.

> I'm gunna indawoods... to share the same space and compete with every other retard in the area with a bug out bag.

His lack of footwear really completes the primitive/caveman aesthetic in his videos.

>Does the videos for his own enjoyment, and to just share it with the world.
>Doesn't do stupid Youtube bullshit like have massive introductions that are obnoxious.
>Doesn't even talk, just shows what he is doing.
>Does detailed descriptions and answers people on his wordpress.

We have far too few people like this on youtube.

Because far too many people just post on youtube, they dont have real jobs. I dont blame Id rather goof about on youtube than actually work as well but yeah thats the reason so many of them are so annoying.

Seems pretty fun tho i would never want to do that in a warm country. Fuck bugs and heat