Canadian army *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is this a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-armed-forces-accused-of-killing-civilians-in-iraq-air-strike/article26138351/
youtube.com/watch?v=rjAcuk1yGNY
huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Size 49,500 (23,000 regular force, 17, 000 reserve forces, 5000 rangers, 4,500 civilians)
>Budget: 14 billion
>No attack helicopters
>3rd world tier navy, despite being surrounded by water
>Less AA than ISIS
>Completely BTFO in Kandahar (extra surge troops had to be sent because of how much the Cancucks fucked up)

*Invades your country*

Samefag

Gee burgerkun, I wish we could drone strike elementary schools and hospitals like you guys can

Xir, the platoon is ready for their benis inspection

>Implying you don't already do that

Stop bullying Canada

*Subverts your military*

Do you want a real answer or a meme?

Yes Snow chink; explain yourself

Also, thank you for taking our Hatians...enjoy your niggers

Canada has the mythos of the militia. Most of our historic military heroes were not professional soldiers, they were ordinary civilians that answered the call. Canada never has believed in a strong standing military, believing instead, that should we or our allies be seriously threatened, every able bodied Canadian would rise to the challenge. This is why despite a conscription crisis in Québec, Canada volunteered more men per capita in WWII than any other democracy.
Basically Canadians believe they could do what they have always done, if necessary use our vast resources (and modern wealth) to go from no military to one of the best almost overnight.

Lt Wong, ice-cream!

Quality post

Why are your soldiers so fat? I mean burger soldiers are pretty chubby, but they just guard bases and have an entire Marine Corps for kicking down doors

>*eating doors

Ftfy

>posts a fat LCpl POG who was about to be medically sepperated; here's a Major in charge of your infantry

>reporting for lunch, sir!

>Posts Chad US Marine laughing at fat soldier; thanks for making my point Lee

Pizza?

Still a soldier you autist

>ready to kill some brown people, sir
>but permission to have a snack first, sir

>be canadian
>get paid more than double
Feels good

What is double the cost of living; and living in the snow?

Funny how the best a Canadian soldier can hope for is to LARP as an American in JSOC; pic related

>Landing in Normandy on bikes

Sorry Muhammad, Syrup kikes have done nothing of note since WWII

Not like any fat mutts could make it through JTF2 training anyway

Nigger your SF cunts have fucking muffin tops; there's also like 100 operators in JTF-2 how the fuck is that an excuse for literally the entirety of your infantry?!?

>Completely BTFO in Kandahar
Okay that's just not true

>fat burgermutt tries to make fun of other militaries weight

Additional surge troops had to be dedicated to Kandahar; TLDR version is y'all got pushed back to CAF about 2008 but kept LARPing till 2011

Retarded chink doesn't know that our army occupies and we have a sepperate Marine Corps larger than your entire combined navy, Air Force, and army for actual fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
How will Americans defend this?

Canada doesn't need a military. Their whole national defense strategy is a telephone, which they can use to call the U.S.

This free up plenty of money for feminist foreign aid, late-term abortions, welfare for Chinese immigrants, gay pride parades, etc.

>for actual fighting

That guys stolen valor; try again frostback...your army only fought one kenetic battle the entire Afghan war (Op Medusa) and you STILL couldn't do that without 10th Mountain and 5th SFG

Who the fuck would even invade Canada?

*Slaps your girls ass*

Your entire Burgermutt military is stolen valor, you fat fuck

No one, Canada is a frozen wasteland, hence why over 75% of its population lives within 100 miles of the U.S. border.

When your military is 1,281,900 servicemembers, with an additional 801,200 people in the seven reserve components, you're allowed to have fat POGs...you faggots can barely supply 49,000 and your infantry are STILL meme tier

Why would Philippines invade Canada?

At least canadians have nice green camo unlicke your multicam or OCP or whatever

This thread again?
Face it mutt, Canada has it 1000x better.

Um try again Ivan, Canadian spec ops LOVE LARPing as US soldiers in our Multicam...Multicam>cuckpat

when why spicks run through the wall to the US

>reporthing for doody sir!

>Face it mutt, Canada has it 1000x better.

Yeah, because they don't border Mexico and don't have literally millions of your country's poor peasants shitting up the place.

>100 miles
100 Kilometers (even less)

Mexicans are 20x better than the native population

Posts stolen valor
>Posts another civilian stolen valor fagot
>Not even a Marine
>Has your military ever fought a war where they wern't on the side of literally every country in the world?

xDDDDD le migration meme

You do realize we can easily go into Canada with less hassle than the US right?

>His """"""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""'s military has never taken over their government at least once

May I remind you of Vimy Ridge? Or maybe the fact that our army got the farthest on D-day. Do I even need to mention how the majority of UN peacekeeping forces are Canadian?

>sarge, i need my insulin shot!

>Muh Vimey Ridge
It's been 70 years dude, what have you done lately
>Muh UN peace keepers
Not since about 2004, the French do that now. You literally got passed the surrender monkey torch from FRANCE...how will Maple Kikes ever recover?

>Posts another fucking soldier
You do realize that our army occupies shit and our Marines do the fighting, right Chang Lee?

>try to banter Canadian
>he doesn't get offended
I fucking love my job, best I've ever had

Canada was the most capable army in WW1 without us the Germans would have won. Just look up any battle we kicked ass. Not that it matters our country is more respected worldwide without forcing our military down everyone's throats

i'm sure you will occupy all of the mcdonalds on foreign soil

>You do realize we can easily go into Canada with less hassle than the US right?
But you don't because Canada is worse than US.

>We wuz respected soldiers
Dude, let me break this to you lightly...the Britbongs make fun of you, and we consider them to be beneth the Aussies who lost a war to fucking emus...tbqh the only more meme tier NATO country present day is Germany, and even that's a toss up with Cuckdeu behind the wheel

Well seeing as LARPing and eating fast food was basically all the Canadian infantry did for the entirety of the Kandahar campaign...

You will never be this awesome, enjoy shoveling snow

>coffee and donuts
vs

>Still posts soldiers, who litterally are our guys for occupying shit
>Un ironically posts Burger King from KAF, which was run by Cancucks from 2005-2011
K

implying BK was the only one

>I got that meatball marinara just like you said, sir!

Name something of note your military has done since WWII; I'll wait

But soldiers need training...

Not bombed a fucking hospital

Or a school

Or a market

what the actual fuck

...so your military doesn't do shit but sell us weapons and then thumb your noses like that somehow makes you morally supperior

Hard not to be morally superior when you're not a fat mutt fuckup.

Remember that time you got kicked out of a warzone and had your entire para regiment disbanded because you got caught torturing skinnys in Somalia? Peperage farms remembers

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-armed-forces-accused-of-killing-civilians-in-iraq-air-strike/article26138351/

*Shoots 3 RCMP*

*Loses first war in 50 years and LARPS like they did well*

alright boys which one of you leaves fucked op's wife I feel bad for him

At least we admit we lost Vietnam, faggot. War ended over 40 years ago btw.

And Canada doesn't admit to what? Our military is smaller and weaker than yours for obvious reasons, why is it a competition all of sudden like Canada is a threat or some shit lmao. We know our military is small and doesn't have many achievements, why should I care?

>Be Canada
>Volunteer to take Kandahar as your battle space, argue with Brits over it who wanted you to go into the less populated/ strategic Helmand province from the get go
>Complain war is going badly because Muh Merrican allys are in Iraq
>Refuse to ceed battle space to US Marines when entire fucking MEB comes in 2009, despite ending most kenetic operations in 2008
>Stay in Kandahar LARPing behind large bases till 2011
>Handover Kandahar and then wonder why so many 101st Airborne soldiers are getting legs blown off in villages you said were secure but hadn't had presence patrols in nearly 3 years
Oh Canadaaaaaa

Never heard of any of this and don't care, probably because I stayed in school and I'm not an armyfag

>taking pride in others achievements when you've done nothing
>muh army
>muh patriotism

pathetic, all of you

You will never be this cool

Margaret Trudeau/Height
5 6
Pierre Trudeau/Height
5 8
Justin Trudeau/Height
6 2
Fidel Castro/Height
6 3

Do they teach you to hate your country in canada or something? Why are canadians so unpatriotic?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjAcuk1yGNY

JUST

huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html

Pls attack us Russia so we can get some cool stuff

Gib Super Gripen

No bttack belicopters

I want to bully canada with my dick.

>pathetic burger attempt to start a flame war with Canada ends up in a debacle
wtf I lof Canada now

We don't need them, miniguns on a Griffin is enough, just give me cool jets to work on.

Niger without armed fixed wing support you would literally lose an air war to most counties in Africa