Alien.Covenant.2017.720p.HDCAM.ENG.x264-P2P

>Alien.Covenant.2017.720p.HDCAM.ENG.x264-P2P

Now you can watch this turd without wasting your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

911movies.co/movies/alien-covenant/
openload
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CAM

What do i do with these lines?

>Cam
Shit quality mate

>he's too poor to watch it in the theatre

>HDCAM

>HDCAM
Do people post these threads as a joke?

Kill yourself for being this dumb

>being poor is to be ashamed of

If only it had real hdcam quality.
That name is really misleading.

>911movies.co/movies/alien-covenant/

this is not a movie you watch a cam of, way too dark

based openload

They only play dubbed movies where I live and I refuse to watch that.

wow you rebel you

It sounds extremely fake and it takes me out of the movie constantly. The only reason why it's popular is because nobody speaks english.

Terrible

thx yify 10/10

she had same face whole movie

>CAM

it is and you should be

im watching the GotG cam right now, it's fine

>HDCAM

LMAO NOT EVEN ON MY WORST ENEMY

KEK BITCHES ARE NAST

why is the quality so poor? shitty camera? why don't these bootleggers use good cameras?

thanks user

Her foot is bandaged. She most likely cut her foot at the beach, bled on the sand and sat in it to imply it was her period.

I don't want to leave the house

Waterston has a nice body.

you should be ashamed of nepotism

Cams aren't thread-worthy.

becasue they're usually in thrid world countries

newfag here, I tried googling but nothing how do I watch

what do

>720p

>Dub sounds fake and takes me out of the movie
>proceeds to watch shitty cam version

You certainly are one enlightened individual who cares about pristine sound.

HDCAM MEANS THE CAMERA SHOOTS AT 720P, REGULAR CAM IS SD, ANCIENT GROUP TAG FROM WHEN CAMCORDERS STILL USED TAPE

BUT HDCAM IS A MEME BECAUSE THE RESOLUTION IS IRRELEVANT WHEN THE CAMERAS ARE SHIT, TINY GARBAGE SENSOR CAPTURING THROUGH A TRASH CONSUMER GRADE LENS IN TERRIBLE LIGHTING GIVING YOU UNWATCHABLE EYE CANCER

>magnet

that's what i figured, but why not just use a better camera? too bulky to hide or something?

which one of the 3 do i click and where do you put the sideways arrow?

Ok, so why didn't you guys like this movie? What wasn't there to like with the Fassbinder drama other than some gaps in logic with the original David going down the road he did? Not enough ayyliums?

THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT QUALITY

GROUPS RACE TO BE FIRST

THE BETTER ONES ARE SET UP ON TRIPODS IN THE PROJECTOR BOOTH OF A SHADY THEATER

I couldn't find in on open trackers but it's here openload dot co/f/130sNeBgs0w/Alien_Covenant_2017_720p_HDCAM_ENG_x264-Mr.BADASS.mkv.mp4

Oh my god this thread saved my life. Everyone I asked to help me find this stupid movie on the internet was a total cunt about it. Thanks again, guys. I'm going to go waste two hours of my life on another Alien prequel that was received badly by the public.

>needing one

Dumbass

Why do people risk felony jail time recording at the theater?

Also, dude. This is damn near un-watchable. Some Korean or Brit has to have filmed this movie better than this.

The visuals in the first 15 minutes were breathtaking, too bad the rest was absolute utter garbage m8

Did moot get shreded ?

most of us don't live in some tyrannical nation user

> thinks that a CAM deserves a release thread

announcing sage

>1:25:29

Guy farts :D

How do they work?

>camrips
>in 2017

I don't let anything less than a direct ISO rip of the 4K blu-ray travel through my ethernet cable.

>felony jail time

some people actually live in free countries

im surprised that there is someone who even bothered to record this crap

Pls go see it at the cinema lads

I want more ayylien films to be made
:(

I'll go tomorrow

Was I right about the Engineers bursting hybrid creatures?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4B91729B823E5B7D79A7215E301071B93050D19D&dn=Alien+Covenant+2017+720p+HDCAM+ENG+x264-Mr.BADASS&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

I don't.

I don't want nymore sequels because there are plenty of good ideas and directors out there. tired of pushing million dollar cgi circle jerks

People usually do.

Reported to the fbi. Im taking you down, cumskin.

>cam
Call me when the TC gets out.

>tfw wootly is down

Is this poster for real? It looks absolutely shit and not something you'd expect from Alien, more like a generic horror

Someone post the babby xeno doing the Praise the Sun gesture

Thanks, but i'll wait for the Yify rip.

fugg the dceu :(

Looks like absolute shit. I don't mind waiting 3 months for BRrip

Could you imagine being desperate enough to watch this piece of shit as a CAMrip?

should i watch this if I haven't seen Prometheus?

what the actual fuck. the captain.

should or could i care about that loss if i didnt watch the "prologues"? they arent the movie, the movie should be encapsulated on itself, i shouldnt have to gather info and empathy from fucking shitty trailers. ridley what the shit are you doing?ยก

I know it's not perfect but it still beats all the star wars, capeshit and fast and furious rubbish. I think it'll be more fondly looked upon a few years down the line. It really wasn't as bad as some people here would have you believe.

Alien>Aliens>Covenant>Prometheus>Alien3>Resurrection

camrips literally look like 1080p on my tablet

That's because it's a generic horror movie.

it's shit,don't watch it,even for free. Just don't.

Shut up, idiot

Why some theatre worker won't steal a copy of a movie& i don't understand/

someone webm the little chestburster raising its arms

Haha time for some spacekino

that shit was ridiculous.

I went and saw the movie and basically "what the fuck, David?" I mean he reaches an alien civilization and the very first thing he does is genocide it.

why would you share a shit movie is beyond me

>Terrible

Good enough quality for this shitty flick.

Well,that would be ok because they wanted to genocide all humans. But David a a complete and also wants to genocide all humans. In a quest to make the "perfect life form" which is just a bio weapon made by the engineers.

tldr David is just a fucking retard. Movie is shit would not recommend.

>being too stupid and lazy to get a decent-paying job

Yes, it really is.

whos moot i heard this name on v too

>he's too poor to watch it in the theatre

Would be a waste of time and money, better to have a crappy movie like this open in a window while you are shitposting on Sup Forums, if you decide to see it at all.

The girl

Just got back from seeing this. Don't bother wasting your time.

Jesus fucking christ, how many times do we need failed origin stories until these retards understand removing any and all mystery instantly fucks up any of your horror-potential and just damages the iconography of your original classic.
And what the fuck is with the awful CGI - some bloke in a suit in 1979 is infinitely scarier than these CGI abominations dancing around in the spotlight for everyone to see.

don't bother it's shit

UNO FARTO
N
O

F
A
R
T
O

>waste of time watching it in teahters

as apposed to watching it at home? Its the same amount of time user

>waste of money

If you cant afford 9 dollars you shouldnt be on here and should be at your job working or get another. 9 dollars should be chump change

Je t'aime Jaime. Zoot allors

>as apposed to watching it at home? Its the same amount of time user

Again at home I can do other things while watching it with one eye, like shitposting

>If you cant afford 9 dollars you shouldnt be on here

Anyone can afford 9 dollars, yes, but I'd rather use those 9 dollars on something that atleast gives me some kind of value, Covenant is not that.

The poorfag argument isn't really working and never has, is this some ill-concieved shill tactic ?

That shit was right out of spacebballs.

Riddley has entered Lucas territory with this one.

Yo it's yo boy Ridley whaddup guys, yo so member how fucking cool it was in alien yo when they desceneded into the ship yo and there was the fuck off big dude on the canon thing and you were all like whooooah dude what the fuck is THAT?!? Yo shit was tight when John Hurt got his face fucked yo by that alien thing man yeah sick wannit. Perfect organism yo evolved over millions of years n shit, predating on mankind. Where did they come from yo? fucking creepy innit man!?

Haha fuck off, some android created the aliens literally 10 years before Alien. The big space man was an Engineer. Enjoy not having any mystery dickwads.

You have a very limited imagination.

i think he did alright, but the nigger lingo schtick is not funny at all.