is he based or crazy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dyqZydy1siI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW-QnsZl5iY
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=sP3K2KOjGPA
brothernathanaelfoundation.org/pics/BNAffirm.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The way he moves is just... hypnotizing.

Controlled opposition.

i watched some more of his vids. i am kinda amazed to hear stuff like this from a cleric.

i bet if we set him up as antipope the first thing he would do is call for a crusade

He has to look crazy in order not to get censored.

are u sure the controlled opposition would let someone rant that much about (((them)))?

Reminder that he is not a monk or a priest, and he is under censure by the Russian Orthodox Church.

He is (((them)))

Wut?

He's a heretic, should not be encouraged.

youtube.com/watch?v=IW-QnsZl5iY

really???

You sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

the russian orthodox church is just as corrupt as the catholic church so thats probably a good thing

He's absolutely based

The jews are trying to censor any talk about them owning corporate america and buying usa politicians.
Jews are the ones thriving on dividing all cultures, east/west, young/old, etc. They are the ones trying to divide white people.
Zionists are resposible for the false flags.

This guy calls it good.

seems pretty based to me

He is based

>use Swedish VPN
>try to view channel
>get this

wow swedes sure are cucked

I think he's great. So is his latest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=sP3K2KOjGPA

kek

He's a real fighter for the truth and takes a load of shit

Based as fuck

is same from germany

thats why i am convinced that this is not controlled opposition and this guy is just a shill

i didnt know vermin supreme was religious

he is 100% pol-approved. also he lurkes. he lives in Colorado. Excellent content.

we used to have like daily threads about him. what the fuck happened?

>he lurkes

How do you know?

Based as fuck.
He's eccentric, for sure. That doesn't make him crazy.

I was introduced to him by a friend that was making fun of him, saying he was crazy.
The video he was using to assert this was full of truth and reasonable logic. We decided that it was his "unusual" outfit and mannerisms that made him seem like a nut.

He watched more then and went kind of quiet for a while.

Huge influx of users.
The truth about Jews/pro natsoc stuff is too hard for most to swallow. Give it time.

>Kapner was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to Jewish parents on 5 September 1950. Although his parents were religious, they were also accepting of other ideas including Christianity, and he credits his parents listening to Ed Ames' recording of the Christmas carol "O Holy Night" with later inspiring his conversion to Christianity.
((()))

Both

his parents were jewish, he said so himself. watch this one

well, maybe we should do it again

i just found this by coincidence on yt when looking up trump related stuff

didnĀ“t know Sup Forums was alredy aware of him

i come here regulary for almost 2 years and never heard of this guy

>i am kinda amazed to hear stuff like this from a cleric.
>a cleric
That would require him to be a member in good standing of the religion he claims to profess, which is Eastern Orthodox, but they kicked him out. Since he doesn't have their permission to represent them, he's just engaging in cosplay at this point. Google it if you don't believe me. He's been defrocked.

eh. I am an Orthodox and the stuff that he says is pretty spot on what the actual priests believe. He may be cosplayin for shekels but thats what the actual priests think.

I've kept up with him for a while. He has a lot of uploads and is spot on from what I've seen. The problem has always been atheistic Jew or nonpracticing Jews or non-Christian Jews. Without God, Jews make themselves God and that's how you get the justification for Globalism/Communism which is their religion. I may be wrong as I also hate the Talmud.

Do Orthodox Jews accept the Talmud or just the Torah?

That's really not true. The problem with jews stems from their genes. It's not just a cultural disposition. This is a people who have specifically evolved with an evolutionary strategy that involves infiltrating, parasitizing, and subverting host societies. It's in their very DNA.

And the problem isn't just irreligious jews. Religious jews are perhaps even worse, because the genetic predisposition towards bringing down the host culture is cemented by the religious jew's hatred for christians and jesus.

All this said, I have no idea what to make of Bro. Nate. He's correct in what he says, but he's also probably a total loon. Is an antisemitic jew a friend of ours? Hard to say.

bumpan for bro nate

Amen comrades.

my mother is jewish by birth.

I was raised protestant in the south.

You seem to have a hard time with the jewish thing, so let me help you...

jews practice judiasm. semi-semites that do not practice judiasm are not jews.

It's not an ethnicity, it's a religious choice.

.....With GENETIC MARKERS.

Basically crazy

That's where I differ with most on the JQ. I don't think it is purely genetics. I think religion matters a lot, and the distinction should be made between Orthodox, Conservative, Reformed, and Non-Practicing. Maybe I'm bias being a Christian.

Completely nuts, just look how he speaks.

What church does he represent?

I've been on Sup Forums for almost 5 years now. He had a pretty big following here, but like
Pointed out that the election newfags drowned out his support.

based Orthodoxy I believe

He's Orthodox Christian, that's usually a Russian thing. I don't know which church.

To say the issue is genetic is absurd, instinct (unlike things such as height, skin colour, intelligence etc.) takes basically forever evolutionarily to be programmed into genes. To say the issue is cultural makes much much more sense.

Old Calenderists

I didn't say it was purely genetics. But genetics ARE heavily involved. Read culture of critique and 10,000 year explosion. The same environmental pressures that resulted in their hyper-tribalistic culture also resulted in these traits being selected for genetically. You can't separate the culture and the genes.

This is the talmudic equivalent of taqiyya

>takes basically forever evolutionarily to be programmed into genes

That's simply not true though.

He is controlled opposition. He doesn't even talk about Jesus, this guy is not a Christian.

Ah found it on his page
>the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Of Russia (ROCOR)

Based.

Only reason (and best reason) for not believing that he is controlled opposition is that he names the jews and ONLY the jews.

Look at Alex Jones. "LOL WE WOKE SON LOL MUH ELITES" But when you mention the jews suddenly he's in full damage control and stomping out of the studio. Intentionally designed to make anyone that doesn't tow the party line look like a fucking crazy while also not exposing them even a little bit to the truth for fear of converting a few.

He is me.

Bless you son.

He is excommunicated of the Orthodox Churches of America, and especially Russian orthodox church. He is either in egoistic demonic mania, or he is the true proto-shill, on a mission to ridicule the orthodox symbols and cloth. What he says is a mixture of truths with his own thoughts, copies of common far right literature, and crazy shit. My bet he is a real non virtual proto-shill.

bullshit

>he based or crazy?

He's a jew. Do the math.

>He is excommunicated of the Orthodox Churches of America, and especially Russian orthodox church.

How is that even possible? I thought Russians were based.

Both. He isn't completely right but he hits a lot of good points now and then.

Talk about a federal honey pot, I mean I hate jews as much as the next guy but come on.

Also this

Maybe because they are good, they know that he is a shill.

I can see an aura about his head. He's a Saint :^)

brothernathanaelfoundation.org/pics/BNAffirm.png

Bingo

a shill for what, truth?

Maybe I am wrong. I "researched" him 1-2 years ago. I dont follow him all the time.

One thing is certain, there is no spirituality from his speech, he is only speaking politics.

Some Russians hate Jews.
Some Russian priests have preached against those who hate Jews. These priests are venerated as saints.

there was one priest or bishop who rode his horse carriage into a crowd attacking some Jews, castigating them for their hatred.

One priest preached against the pogroms, saying those who attacked the Jews, their fellow humans, were like Judas who betrayed Christ.

Hatred is serious shit for these guys, and hating Jews is just as evil as hating anyone else.

Hating people is a sign that you hate God, and it will destroy your soul.

Holy shit, that's one of the priests at an orthodox summer camp I went to in upstate NY. '04 & 05
He acted with the same demeanor. Shame I didn't speak English, but he made the other priests uncomfortable sometimes