I saved a life last year

Last year, when I was walking back home late at night, (Car was at the shop) I stumbled upon some guy holding a knife trying to rape some chick behind a Chinese fast food joint. I was carrying a pistol at the time because I didn't like walking home late at night without protection. (no CCP)

I quietly snuck behind the guy and shot him in the back of his head. (Black dude) I asked the girl is she was ok, she said she was in a startled voice. I then told her that if she were to call the police, tell them she didn't see my face, a small price for saving her life. She accepted.

I then continued walking home.

Did I do the right thing?

>Disclosure; this may be a fictional story.

Other urls found in this thread:

shouselaw.com/self-defense.html#3.1
amazon.com/Without-Remorse-CLANCYS-John-Clark-ebook/dp/B001QEAQQW/ref=as_li_ss_tl
46vanessa.tumblr.com/post/141494846334/aonsevern-vanessab-and-richard-at-there-best
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares, sauce on pic?

post more milf nips

>not living in a state with constitutional carry

Stay cucked.

You stopped a rape and a nogger was dead,good job op

>shot a nigger dead in the head while he was niggin
>bitch obviously didnt know him since she didnt scream "you just killed my boyfriend you racist prick he wasnt raping me!"
>didnt get the cops knocking on your door
gee, look at the signs op. its a real wonder whether or not you did the right thing
protip: humans are animals. morality is a human invention. nature is the only true law.

Hard to say, but I think in this world of time inconsequentialness and society, sometimes taking a life, compared to the intent of the crime, is close to very justifiable.
8000 years of culture and we are still apes. Still need to evil. It's honestly so sickening at times. There should be no excuses, almost.

instant justice

if he was caught he'd been sent to crime school anyway (read: prison)

If this were a true story then I'd be inclined to say that the one who pulled the trigger did the right thing.

>Did I do the right thing?
Yes. I'd like to think she did too. Even if she did try to describe you, she was in shock, it was dark, and they have no way to connect you, or your POV fictional character, to the scene with a motive or a pattern of activity. I hope you collected the fictional brass from your fake story, but even if you didn't in this scenario then you're fine. Police would have caught your protagonist by now if he was in any danger.

Thanks lads, I think about it everyday and live with the constant fear of hearing a knock on my door.

To think that what I did would land me in prison if I stayed behind and waited for police.

>Disclosure; this is a fictional story

You didn't save shit. You killed a man in cold blood.

IMO that is excessive force. The right to self defense and to defend the lives of other individuals is crucial to a civil society. However to extrajudicially sentence a man to death by execution sets a dangerous precedent. Your goal in that situation should be to disable and restrain the assailant unless he is posing an immediate threat to the life of the victim (which he was not in that scenario). Devolving a society to one which universally applauds the use of lethal force for every instance of aggression would make the society no better than some third world shit hole.

>man

>Not asking her to suck your dick as a thank you

Missed your chance

What? Is this bait?

legally, there's a good chance you're fucked. he didn't threaten you with the knife, and using a gun in a knife fight could be considered excessive force.

t. not a lawyer

I understand where you're coming from.

I chose the option that would neutralize the threat and also protect my freedom.

If I held him at gun point until the cops arrived I would have been arrested as well for carrying without a permit.

>Disclosure; this is a fictional story.

My friend, i know they say live and let live but that's a fairy tale anyway

Honestly, i can see that i gnaws at you, you did kill someone after all but when push comes to shove it was a good thing

and don't worry about cops, they don't give a shit about a dead nigger

WAIT?!?

He was holding a knife and grabbing the girl you dummy!

How is that not immediate threat to life!!!????

>DISCLOSURE; THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY

>did I do the right thing?

No-one deserves to be executed in the street for a crime unless they are shooting/stabbing people in a public place.

Dishing out WW2 style deathsquad justice is not moral or righteous, it is quite simply civil unrest.

Perhaps one day you might be doing something out in public, like fighting off a mugger etc, and some cunt like you would sneak up and end up shooting you, how would you like it?

The courts exist so we dont have to take the law into our own hands, this isn't archaic athens where we can challenge anyone to a duel to the death for anything, even if you live in murica where you can own guns.

Courts exist for a reason, but every once in a while you are presented with a clear cut situation like this. In the example you provided, yes, shooting him would be another thing. Here though.. He deserved it.

You can easily disable someone that doesnt see you coming. IMO shooting a man in the back of the head is somewhat cowardly and unnecessarily lethal

OP said the woman was being raped by a guy holding a KNIFE.

How is that not a immediate threat to life???!???!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Fuck you retards

Good job OP
Holy shit this nigger was threatening a woman with a knife but no he dindu noffin right?
>LOL why couldn't OP just politely ask him to drop his deadly weapon or 360 no scope his leg?

Summer can't end soon enough.

You killed a nigger. You did the right thing, case closed.

technically you can kill someone who is raping someone else because the person's life is in danger (AIDS and what not)
But in this day and age you could probably get life in prison for killing a good boy on his way to college

See
>360 no scope his leg?

and raping a woman in an alley is not cowardly and unnecessary?

What should OP have done? Yelled out so he would turn and then shoot him in the face? Give the nig a chance to lunge at him with his knife maybe? OP acted and that woman will remember him for the rest of her life as the man that stopped something very very bad

This. A rape lasts 5 minutes. A murder is forever. We're better than that.

I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT MY FREEDOM.

IF I DID THAT AND WAITED FOR POLICE I WOULD BE ARRESTED AS WELL.

You're the reason people don't intervene to help others. I was very close in deciding to just leave because I didn't want to "break the law".

What would that have accomplished?

A dead woman and a psycho on the loose?

checked

good work m8

Don't worry about police raiding your house every day of your life thats just gonna cause unnecessary stress this ain't the movies you'll be fine just keep ur gun close by you but im sure you already knew that.

according to California self dense laws you did the right thing op
shouselaw.com/self-defense.html#3.1

I'm not in favor of vigilantes, but if what you say is true I would be grateful for the rest of my life if that was my sister/mother/gf/wife/qtdaughter etc etc

If the guy was "trying" to rape her, then it would not look good for OP in court. Idk about defending someone who is being held at knife point, but sounds like the reasonable thing to do.

imo, the would-be rapist would have been let out anyway pretty quickly. one less criminal on the streets is fine, but vigilante justice can quickly get out of hand.

how was The Punisher able to shoot the nig in the back of the head without hitting the girl? where were they in relation to each other?

is rape an automatic life sentence in prison?

If not, why do you get to be the judge of who lives and dies because you are there during an active crime scene.

Him deserving it is absolutely beside the point, he has to be found guilty and punished. If the police end up shooting him then that is their call, you are not the police, and do not have the power to make that call just because you are carrying a gun.

If people who carried guns started killing people because they thought 'they deserved it' everywhere would look like the middle east.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

It is not your blog

He disable him, then what? The nigger is gonna get him for The wound once The police arrive. And guess what? He may go to prison for it, ruining his life. Just get a permit op, and next time just wound The nigger and make him suffer.

Fuck that shit, all rapists should be killed.

The trauma the woman would've carried would've lasted forever.

I can't believe people are defending a rapist nigger.

>shot him in the back of his head. (Black dude)
only read this part of the story. you absolutely did the right thing lad

Newsflash, I certainly have the power to do that. OP has that power too, and he used it. It comes down to your personal discretion. Yes law and blah blah but we are still humans. Real justice exists, and its in our own hands. Don't ever let anyone else tell you that.

And yes, vigilante justice is a slippery slope, but in this case i see no wrongs. It was clear cut. But if everyone started doing it, it would be mayhem. So it's a good thing most people adhere to the law, it allows for real justice like this.

also, a court would deem that sneaking into a position of advantage, only to shoot him in the head and not use the loaded gun to attempt to threaten him is murder.

If you announced your presence and he charged at you with your gun drawn, shooting him in the head would have been justified.

No court in the west would give it a pass, its straight up murder.

clarification, if there was actual rape happening, shooting the rapist would be justifiable.

>is rape an automatic life sentence in prison?

>If not, why do you get to be the judge of who lives and dies because you are there during an active crime scene.

here in the US, our prison system is so overloaded an 'attempted rapist' would probably be let off after a short prison stint, if not less.

> I would be grateful for the rest of my life if that was my sister/mother/gf/wife/qtdaughter etc etc

Hell, I would be grateful just knowing that nigger wasn't mugging people in my neighborhood if I lived there.

I'm going to go ahead and add that the woman was bruised up from her face.

Also I'm sure she would have gladly be a witness to defend me.

Still, you're the reason why is didn't stay behind and why people decide to turn a blind eye.

I don't like you.

Tell me that when you have a daughter.

>here in the US, our prison system is so overloaded an 'attempted rapist' would probably be let off after a short prison stint, if not less.

and sneaking up behind someone and executing them in public is going to solve this??

You did. With the current socio-political climate right now, it's possible that black guy would've gotten out. And it's possible that he'd just go back to doing what he was doing, and any deaths he commit would've been on your hands, as the lives of the innocent weighs more than the lives of criminals.

>man
it was a nigger, faggot

>If not, why do you get to be the judge of who lives and dies because you are there during an active crime scene.
Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, you Britbong cuck, or maybe just Paki: a rape is an assault. how in the fuck is OP, who is incidentally full of shit because this never happened anway, to know if the assailant is armed himself, or planning on merely being a rapist or upgrading himself to murder? In short, if you are fucking somebody up, with your fists, cock, knife, or gun, you can't expect mercy in the middle of committing a crime.

Too many trolls in this thread. OP was legally in the wrong, but morally in the right. Society isn't punishing crime sufficiently, therefore society deserves to be assisted in that. Once the government starts doing its fucking job again, instead of giving all the dindu nuffins free gibs for life, we can go back to living peacefully.

Free fucking market.

> Disclosure: I am not a lawyer. But lawyers are scum, so fuck that.

No, if everything went perfect I may have threatened the guy to the ground, tied him up, and left an anonymous phone call.

no, vigilante justice is not the right thing to do.

I understand its a horrible crime, but executing people for rape is muslim-tier and does not follow any sort of proper modern civilisation's principles.

I meant "don't ever let anyone else convince you otherwise"

>>Disclosure; this is a fictional story

No shit. But if it wasn't, I'd advise you to spend a few bucks on a lawyer, tell him the haps and ask him what laws if any you broke.

The women was bent over against a small trash can chained to the ground.

The guys head was away from the direction of the chick. I made sure not to put the girl in any danger.

>Disclosure: this is a fictional story.

there's a biker gang where I'm from that is in cahoots with some nurses at a hospital, and whenever a child abuse case comes in that can't be handled correctly by legal means, they make a call on a burner phone to the bikers and the bikers fuck up the people lol. it's pretty bad ass.

>nigger in the act of raping someone at knifepoint
>faggots will still defend the dindu

I'm going to assume it's bait, no one is that retarded

>IMO that is excessive force. The right to self

Found the liberal.

In most states, deadly force is allowed to stop a violent felony, even if you're not the victim.

In every fucking state in the Union where it is legal to use a gun in self-defense it is legal to use a gun to defend others.

Why do you fucking kike liberals keep spreading these lies? It's like you're trying to get people killed by tricking them into not helping others...

Technically, a clean headshot on a dindu lasts all of one second, but at least you tried.

Even in your fantasy, you didn't get laid.

btw to add to this most murders are solved within 48 hours. by now it's fucking COLD and you will be hard pressed to say this case even matters anymore in the eyes of the police.

I think it's one of the cops from Reno 911

No, it's not bait or trolling. He was morally in the right, what we are discussing is if he was legally wrong.

Not a kike lib m8. I don't believe in lying to OP either. OP may want to consider

Maybe he was the leader of the resistance from the future and had to rape her to create J'wan Conner.

>J'wan Conner
>J'wan

So if I think it's a bad thing for people to perform surprise executions in public, I'm supporting the crime being committed?

Why does this retarded logic exist? Just because you own or carry a gun does not make you a super cool action here to go and fight crime by sneaking up and executing people

You're right I agree.

I broke the law, but I know that what did was right.

I saved a life, I didn't want to risk calling out to the guy and putting my life in danger or her life by him grabbing and taking her hostage.

I took matters into my own hands and although it was an execution style shot, I did it because it was the option with the least amount of risk to both parties.

>Disclosure: this is a fictional story.

>checks user I'd

>Ted Cruz confirmed

>coalburner begins to flip out.
>OP still has his gun.

And then OP turned a good deed into two.

It's all good man. Don't let these babies distract you

>b-but i would have restrained him
>but this
>but i would have given him cookies

You made the right choice, it was do nothing or kill him. All that inbetweeny stuff is easy to argue after the facts. I'd like to see any of these faggots make that decision you made.

btw read up on Colin Flaherty, "White Girl Bleed a Lot" to realize that niggers are literally fucking apes and she wouldve got brain damage if not killed in this situation. like apes they can be domesticated but schools teach them whites are racist, their neighborhoods teach them crime is cool, and the media tells them no matter what they do they will never be responsible for their own wrongdoings.

God Bless biker gangs. Doing the job our government is too fucking chickenshit to do.

"Civilization" is highly overrated. Back to the basics, people.

Eh depends on the state I think. The guy had a knife to the woman, you had no way of knowing that he wasn't out to kill her. You're usually legally allowed to kill someone to protect someone else.

Threatening someone with deadly force is ethical grounds for termination.
It's also acceptable legally so you don't even need to worry about it.

+++

OP the protagonistof your story is a hero.

Don't let these kike liberal trolls tell you otherwise. That girl is alive today, she could have been a mother to some kids. Your actions did nothing but good in the world.

That could have been my daughter, wife, or mother, I would have been eternally grateful.

>nigger raping a white woman
>"executing a person"

pick one.

>Stumbled upon some guy trying to rape some chick behind a chinese fast food place

So walking back home makes you walk into the back alley of a restaurant that shows in clear view someone trying to obviously rape someone?

>I quietly snuck up behind the guy and shot him in the back of the head

Regardless of us idiots telling you "it's a nigger, it's good in my book", that doesn't guarantee law sees that shit the same way.
The moment you got close to someone, you shouldve incapacitated him, at LEAST try to get him to stop by showing him you have a gun. If then he attacks you, you shoot him.
But since that didn't happen, and the man didn't threaten the girls life, you fucked up on that one.

>She agrees to not see your face so to speak so you get let off for saving her life.

So you just hope to god she just doesn't remember your face? She's in fucking shock of what just happened, seeing someones head get blown open, either way, she probably tried to describe you.

>Then i continued walking home
So all this shit happens and you just go home after killing someone. Hell i'm sure you left evidence behind too (shell casing, potential witnesses after)

I know this is a fake story and all, but asking us of all people
>did i do the right thing
Think what you want, it's already done, but regardless of how you think of it, you should be expecting a knock on the door at any moment from here on out.
Might be weeks, might be months, but one will come.

And when and if they do, you'll be fucked.

oh and keep posting some milfs.

There's a great Tom Clancy book on the same subject. Highly recommend giving it a read, if you're into the page flipping business. amazon.com/Without-Remorse-CLANCYS-John-Clark-ebook/dp/B001QEAQQW/ref=as_li_ss_tl

46vanessa.tumblr.com/post/141494846334/aonsevern-vanessab-and-richard-at-there-best

Shoulda binned his knife & saved his life.

>modern britcucks
Fucking lol

Sounds like vigilante justice to me, one dead subhuman rapist.

>man with knife raping woman
>tell him to stop or you will shoot him
>suddenly hostage situation
Good thinking.
Maybe he should have offered to take the place of the girl so everyone could be happy.

>And when and if they do, you'll be fucked.
>oh and keep posting some milfs.

this

you'd have done the right thing even if the sex was consensual.

should i be adding, disclosure: this is a fictional story to all my posts

>disclosure: this is a fictional story

>trying to rape some chick
>I saved a life last year

>Did I do the right thing?

Unless there was more of a threat to her life than you're letting on, that was murder, son. In most states, you are only allowed to do what's necessary to stop the threat.

Did you ask her on a date for saving her life?

If you're legally allowed to own the firearm, live in a very pro gun state with open carry or constitutional carry, had the girl go along with your story and claim she feared for her life and that you saved her, there is a very good chance you would get off with no charges.

>thinking cops give a shit about a bottom of the barrel nigger
>caught dead raping a white women
>not thinking that this "case" is forever stuck at the lowest point of importance in an investigative favor
its like you think law enforcement isnt run by actual human beings

did you at least take the guys wallet? he should have to reimburse you for the bullet you wasted

also good stuff we need more every day heroes like you

Depends on which jurisdiction you're in. Some places have Dindu Central police forces. They's just waiting to gits dem sum justice gibs against whitey.

> Disclosure: I'm assuming Op is whitey.

>nigger raping a woman at knifepoint in the open

There are parts of this country that are already a third world shithole. The parts with niggers and shitskins.

Act accordingly when around these types. Op did a good thing.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The only illegal action was carrying without a permit. Raping a woman with a r knife in your hand is grounds for lethal force, and you can use lethal force to protect others. If OP had a permit in his fictional story, he'd be 100% in the right legally and morally.

The guy didnt have a permit, and it was in an alley.
So the only clue to get to the guy is her. I dont think they are gonna waste so much resources on finding the guy. They will just archive it and make it a day at most. They may search for him if there was some serial killer in town tho.