/sino/ - 中文

Thread for discussing Chinese girls (Asian girls in general), their cute feet and autistic ramblings of a Cuban in America.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tWAZpkN9cWI

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlLrqLryy-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wDwv9-QCDso
youtube.com/watch?v=32mFJ9lSYGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Peruvians
youtube.com/watch?v=0s05pLAoIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=eHQG6-DojVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sexpats out

>When you been in China 10 years

Actually they are the cure for yellow fever, am i rite guise?

thank you for reminding me about that chinese woman shitting out a baby on the street

There is no cure for yellow fever, the symptoms can only be managed

But the one on the right is a negress?

want to lick her nostrils

I thought yellow fever had no cure, and could only be prevented by taking a vaccine?

>their cute feet
Ok

Maybe she's an Alyx Vance

CHING CHANG CHONG

we lynch feetfags in /sino/ don't fall for the krauts lies

that face developed after being stared hard at the streets for years and too hide that you are a white poor man around rich asians.
that face you develop after years of scams, food made by oil from the sewer, after years of navigating throught the censored internet,
at one point you stop caring about everything. and just walk without emotions like an asian.

if you live in China for more than a year without losing hope in life then I respect you.

need a qt chinese doctor gf lads

How long does the China high last? I thought China was great while I was there, and now I'm going back for a year.

How long before I become a hate-filled expat?

I want to make her my china doll

She probably has a white bf already. It's amazing how the girls that always talk about opposing yellow fever have white fever.

deng yi xia so you tell me we wuz wangz?

very naughty

how many times did you get scammed by chinks peru?

he never went to china and doesn't actually do any business with them

his "peru" persona might have been scammed a few times tho but he'll have to come up with a story for that himself

>How long before I become a hate-filled expat?
3 months seriously
I have met with some brits in China, they are the ones that become more crazy.

a few hundreds

How learn canton?

Ching chong

With my Girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=dlLrqLryy-Y

thoughts/opinions

Wo cāo ni ma.

screen photo aka a screenshot

Those pitch black eyes are fucking scary. I legit can't look at them for long without physically cringing. Spooby. Do a lot of asians have such black eyes?

中韓製品不買運動実施中!
不買!不買!
日本製品買運動実施中!

sorry man.. I guess what I wrote was pretty offensive. didn't mean to insult you

why would you want to learn canton thought? It literally sounds like dogs barking

>implying that Mandarin sounds better.
i want to learn a language that civilized people speak.
Also i like Bruce lee.

1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.d4 c×d4 4.N×d4 Nf6 5.Nc3 d6 6.Bc4 e6 7.Be3 Be7 8.Qe2

This is the Velimirovic Attack.

...0-0 9.0-0-0 a6 10.g4?!

This somewhat reckless move involves a speculative pawn sacrifice.

...Ne5 11.Bb3

Allowing Black to take the bishop would not make any sense of White's play.

...Nf×g4

Ne×g4 would make it far harder for White to justify the pawn sacrifice.

12.f4

The e3-bishop is not such a fundamental player in White's attacking designs, so he is willing to part with it, considering there is gain of tempo involved.

...N×e3 13.Q×e3 Nc6

14.Nf3

The knight, on the other hand, avoids exchange, for several reasons: firstly, White needs a reasonable number of pieces to launch an attack; e4-e5 is now an idea; and as we shall see, the knight has a bright future on g5.

...Na5

15. Rhg1 N×b3+ 16.a×b3 Bd7?!

With this move, things start to become trickier for Black. Instead she could try 16...Qa5 17. Ng5 (17 Qd4) 17...f6

17.e5 Bc6 18.Ng5 Qc7 ...

This walks into an attractive sacrificial idea. 18 .... Bxg5 is necessary, though 19 Rxd6 offers White good play.

19.N×h7 d×e5 20.N×f8?

White has a forced mate with 20 Rxg7+! Kxg7 21. Rg1+.

...e×f4

21.N×e6 f×e6

21...fxe6 lets White keep an extra rook.

22.Q×e6+ Kf8 23.R×g7! 1-0.

Black resigns. White wins.

What's my name?

i don't know what any of this means nor do I have any desire to ever find out

youtube.com/watch?v=wDwv9-QCDso

Peru man soon back in Shanghai.

youtube.com/watch?v=32mFJ9lSYGY

Nobody likes feminists.

Are you one of these peru?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Peruvians

mandarin sounds far better
>cantonese
>civilized
kek.

>Mainland
>More civilized that Cantonese
kek. Go stand in the road, China boo. See how many good people help you when you get hit in China.

Is it bad that I find pitch black eyes like OP's pic really atttactive?

I left my xbox in the back of a taxi cab while I was in the mainland and when I realized I had lost it I called the police and told them about my situation. Turns out the taxi cab driver brought it to the lost and found for me.

Maybe they just take advantage of stupid gwailo like you who can't speak or read Chinese and think you rule the country.

Maybe that's why mainlanders are never nice to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s05pLAoIMA

>m-muh china is never at fault they gave the xbox to lost & found

who gives a shit
try getting hit by a car and dying out on the road with 50 chinks miaopai'ing your dying ass

>j-just propaganda

*posts that one video of people lifting up a car*

I'll never be as dumb as this guy to go out and stand in the middle of a busy street filled with cars just to see if anybody is going to help me if I get hit.

Plus all those bad things you see about China on the Internet aren't done by actual Chinese people. Those offenders were all Vietnamese.

>t-they weren't even chinese i swear

>guangdong is not mainland
>calls people china boo in /sino/

Should I go on holiday to Cambodia /sino/?

no

I wonder how to flirt Taiwanese girl. I have know her for 2 months and she just broke up with her boyfriend 3 weeks ago. So i wonder how should I start

Ps. Im from SEA but i do look like Taiwanese

lmao at all these foreigners itt

Be white

There is no second step

That only works on the members of the DPP.

KMT is still as pure as the white driven snow.

im willing to bet shes an ABC or CBC because unless youre some sort of autist then real chinese women are flattered by guys who like asian women

Chinese guys keep asking me if I want a Chinese wife and I don't know how to answer.

stop using autistic filenames like the cuban

>im willing to bet shes an ABC or CBC
Hell no she isn't one of us. She's just another dumb chink feminist cockslut.

>kraut complaining about autism

the irony

I stole that filename off the Singaporean homosexual

where abouts are you in england? here in leeds we have tons of nice ethnic chinese girls

some of the biggest feminazis are the american and canadian and australian chinese women

I'm near Birmingham

While that may or may not be true (it's not), the most outspoken of those cunts are the actual Chinese ones.

I hate how these feminists append "Chinese" to their American citizenship.

They aren't Chinese at all. They're American. Get that shit out of the Middle Kingdom.

says the abc

The gf (feminist)

>Chinese girls
Japanese women I get, Koreans I can understand, even Viet girls I can see the good points.

But chinks? Do they have any good traits at all? Aren't they the absolute bottom of the barrel, visually, socio-culturally, and personality-wise? Well, I guess at least they're not African or Indian. But what could ever possess anyone to think that Chinese women are actually appealing? Can anyone explain?

Because the attractive ones look Korean but Korean's wont date outside their race.

Absolutely disgusting.
What of it? I look out for the interests of my group not like these backstabbing race treasonous feminist whores.

>But chinks? Do they have any good traits at all? Aren't they the absolute bottom of the barrel, visually, socio-culturally, and personality-wise?
For the most part, yes. But there are some out there that are worth your time prospecting and planting seeds so you can fuck them in the future.
>But what could ever possess anyone to think that Chinese women are actually appealing? Can anyone explain?
I know the answer to your question, but I won't explain it to a retard like you.

>mfw 德国恋足不能不理我

Who's the more autistic? The autist or the autist who follows the autist? You just can't seem to stop mentioning me...

>tfw gotta take the car in for an estimate on damage
fucking bitch parks next to me and scrapes the damn bumper
at least she's paying for it【皱眉】

youtube.com/watch?v=eHQG6-DojVw

useless cunts. i hope it wasn't a nice car.

I LOVE HER
FUCK ALL YOU MEN AND YOUR DISGUSTING PENISES

It's not super fancy, but it is new, and it's a LEASE at that. So I gotta get it repaired with the official parts and all that.
Body shop dude said worst case scenario is 1000 bucks. The girl's dad is paying for it so it's not so bad. Just inconvenient.

i still remember back when he posted under his hong kong VPN back in the day. though he could have just been using a proxy to impress people in the jap general

I don't get the appeal of Kpoop "stars." They all got the same mass-produced look to them.
我觉得假的美不是美。

USELESS LITTLE DICK

Han Seo Hee isn't a kpop star

>mfw Koreans still have to put 汉字 on their business cards because their names are all the same in hangeul
嘻嘻
Han Seo Hee sounds like a pretty damn Korean name to me.

>she's korean so she's a kpop star

Yeah she's Korean but she's not a kpop star.

She's just a random camwhore that got arrested with TOP for smoking weed and then started making fun of TOPs small penis online.

>"I don't think a Transgender woman is a real woman" - Han Seo Hee

MEN EVEN TRY TO STEAL WOMANHOOD

why are corean feet so irresistible?

Is it genetic?