I'M GETTING REAL SICK AND TIRED OF THIS HEATWAVE!

>I'M GETTING REAL SICK AND TIRED OF THIS HEATWAVE!

>IT IS CRAZY ALL THIS HEAT! WHEN WILL IT END? I'M BURNING UP!

Why do these shows seems so low budget at times?

Pic not related?

Yes.

No.

What do you want from me?

>show takes place in post-Giuliani Manhatten
>there's non-millionaires
>there's non-whites
>there's crime
>there's no official NYC mascots directed tourists to see all of NYC's greatest sites

>season 1 ends
>Kingpin's plans are thwarted
>he doesn't successfully force out all of the Irish working class and nonwhites
>he doesn't entirely gentrify the neighborhood
>he doesn't rename it Clinton
>he doesn't make millions renting exclusively to millionaire trust fund hipsters from the suburbs

I thought these shows were supposed to be grounded and realistic?

>Forced out the non-whites
>Implying that the main purchasers of expensive property aren't Chinese and Arab millionaires looking to offshore their capital.

>I'M GETTING REAL SICK AND TIRED OF THIS HEATWAVE!
Yeah, well I ain't a fan of you either, Hair-cuck!

And then, a week or so later, it's Christmas.

Yeah, that was a serious continuity goof.

Unseasonably warm winter.

english is my second language so I can't really tell
is Foggy's dialogue cool or a bit too over the top?
I liked it, for what it's worth

>bit too over the top

This. It's quip tier but I find it tolerable because he actually gets a laugh of me occasionally unlike the rest of the MCU quips.

Unseasonable warmth for the Northeast in December is "comfortable" not "oppressive". Record high for New York in December is 75F. Highest for November is 84. You'd pretty much have to be in "Supervillain Weather Machine" territory to get 90+ temperatures in NYC shortly before Christmas. And, if that were the case, why weren't they telling that story?

I think it's more reasonable to assume they simply forgot how short a period of time the series was going to cover and skipped from late-summer/early-autumn to winter because that's how much time it would take to air that many episodes in normal broadcast. Writers are creatures of habit, but those habits aren't always immediately evident in context.

You need to chill the fuck out, dude.

Foggy is funny when he has silly lines, but his actor is absolutely shit at serious delivery.

His actor delivers the lines very badly.

Foggy and the Fisk should turn out to be long lost brothers and Orson Wells should turn out to be their dad.

>hell's kitchen
>controlled by gangs and mafia lords
>not gay restaurant central

hell's kitchen is probably one of the safest areas in the city. and it's less than a square mile

Yeah, they did say that MCU Hell's Kitchen didn't see the improvement that it did in our world.

I think they said they invasion of New York made things in the Kitchen worse.

Wait, is the real Hell's Kitchen nice? My girlfriend loves Daredevil and wanted to visit it when we go to New York sometime, but I keep telling her we'd get mugged and stuff.

Hell's Kitchen isn't that bad during the day but I wouldn't wander around there after it gets too dark.

It's been gentrified as fuck since the late 90's. It's a gayborhood now and is literally one of the safest areas of the city. You won't be mugged anywhere in Manhattan.

Interesting. Thanks. Guess I ought to apologize to her for what I thought was being naive. The girl won't take an Uber late at night with me in Philadelphia but she watches Daredevil and goes "Let's visit there sometime!"

The whole plot is supposed to be that the Chitauri invasion undid all of the gentrification of Hells Kitchen and Harlem apparently.

>lives in Philiadelphia
>afraid of New York

Hell's Kitchen is essentially the NYC equivalent of Center City

Meh, I'd rather get murdered in my hometown than somewhere else. Besides, my girlfriend's not clamoring to visit North Philly because she saw it on TV.

Ooooh. Yay!

>lives in Philly
>thinks NYC is worse

Dude Manhattan is probably the least likely place you'd get mugged. I've wandered around there at 4am, drunk off my ass and managed to come home without a scratch.

Philly is another fuckin story.

I've honestly been decently safe here in Philly too. I just really know next to nothing about New York and didn't wanna be like "Yeah sure let's go see Hell's Kitchen hahahah!" and then be in trouble.

I don't think New York is worse, I was just annoyed at her insistence to visit a place that the show stressed was not friendly or safe. Turns out I'm an idiot.

Well, you rarely gonna be mugged in Brooklyn either. It's hipster paradise now. Alongside Greenwich Village.

You will have more chance to get mugged and possibly shot at in Chicago than in New York nowadays.