#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend

#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend has been one of the top trends on Twitter globally all day. How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk
youtube.com/watch?v=DGN-M_LYVVA
youtube.com/watch?v=N2P2qiINSng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't feel anything about retarded people posting on Twitter.

Social Media was a mistake

Social media killed Arrow. At least Marvel is big enough to ignore it.

Companies don't make drastic changes because of Twitter trends, thankfully. Though Sam Wilson could be gay and 3 people would notice

>Companies don't make drastic changes because of Twitter trends, thankfully.

Tell that to Laurel's snapped neck.

if it works for Elsa why not... I mean other then the fact that he's a cis white male of course

come on Marvel I thought you were more enlightened and progressive than those other guys even though you can't seem to get that Black Widow movie off the ground and they're working on their SECOND female centric movie

That had nothing to do with Twitter. The showrunner is a Felicity-shipper and killed the other major romance prospect because of his own retardation.

lol
Normies are so dumb.

We as a society need to quit treating Twitter as anything other than a shitposting platform. It offers nothing constructive to the world.

Mainly Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie.

And who's gonna be his boyfriend? Let me guess. Bucky?

I'm indifferent to twitter shit.

>We as a society need to quit treating Sup Forums as anything other than a shitposting platform. It offers nothing constructive to the world

Twitter actually has it's uses sometimes. This place not really.

Some comic artists post finished or preview art on Twitter.

>implying Sup Forums is any different

>Twitter actually has it's uses sometimes

Having been on /vg/ for the shitty phone game, I'd like to point out the top candidates are Zemo, Bucky, Tony, and Loki.

Personally, I think Captain American and Enchantress work better, but crack ships gonna crack.

Oh. and Zemo wears Cap's old costumes when nobody's looking.

You do realise this is parody of the give Elsa a girlfriend campaign right.

Right....right

Name something.

When do they do that? In between white guilt trips and rants about GamerGate?

>parody

Who doesn't to see Cap get that D?

Sadpanda, search for ma2.
Enjoy.

Makes me want to report this shitty bait thread.

>parody

You nave no idea how much we are down the rabbit hole, do you?

>caring about your friends makes you fucking gay

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If Bucky was a woman he wouldn't have fought in World War 2.

this doesnt make a lot of sense here?

Breaking news, men treat relationships with with the gender they are physically attracted to than with the gender they arent

I have a theory that a lot of the people who want Elsa to be gay are incest shippers who forgot they were incest shippers and turned into general lesbian shippers.

d-do they know he was Caps little kid sidekick

Not in the movies.

>implying movie fans read comics

but isn't steve heterosexual already?
if it were the other way around this would be offensive as fuck

This is just SJWs who are still bitter about his "there's only one God, ma'am" line in Avengers, isn't it?

This.

Whoa, SSAO Pro?!

Yeah, my stomach turns a bit anytime I see hashtags in the news.

That "Death of Camaraderie" thing seems more accurate everyday, even if it is a copypasta.

>I weird ass picture of a heart museums
God I like museums to now I feel dirty

>capeshit

We should start campaigns about turning homos straight. That'll be funny.

No one listens to Sup Forums. An idiot with a microphone is more dangerous than a fan without one.

Bucky was created as Caps sidekick, a lteral Robin with WS being his Nightwing, no love was ever intended

and even if it was of course it would, Cap is straight af

yeah, give falcon a gf
cuz that nigga gay

yeah that's what we need articles about "the whiny trump supporting MRA pissbabies of gamergate and their harassment campaign against the poor people on twitter who just want more LGBTQIA+ representation in mainstream media"

1: Thousands of women fought in the second world war.

2: We're talking about a movie based on a comic book.

3: Peggy fucking Carter, you dumb crapsack.

>articles about angry children getting triggered

Yeah that does sound nice.

I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE

Personally I'm pleased because it underlines that #giveelsaagirlfriend came from general sjw LGBT activists and people who just want to be a part of the latest progressive feelgood social media trend, and not from actual Frozen fans.

It underlines that it's just a general "please put more gay characters in entertainment" thing rather than a desire about a particular character. Like I'm sure that 98% of people retweeting don't actually give a shit about Elsa's sexuality, they just feel like "gay representation in cartoons" is a cause worth suppporting

Redskull.

Imagine the face of Tumblr.

I hope Marvel does this.

Of course it won't work for Elsa. It baffles me there are retards who think there's even a 0,000001% chance Disney might actually twist Elsa into being the first gay Disney human char EVER after having sold merch of her (assumed straight) to preschoolers and their parents the world over for half a decade

Only cis white male republitards would be against this.

>implying im not black
>implying this isn't dumb as all hell

This is getting batshit insanity.

Apparently, women just don't know how to be friends with other women.

this is just about being a boring teen or mental teen with no personality and internet crusading about things that aren't important

plus it adds a weird undertone of incest to the first movie which would be good enough for them to not do it by itself

Internalized racism

You two must be very asocial.

To be fair sister incest is hot as fuck

They're a mismatch Steve deserves someone who is more cuter

Man, the hilarious part is....

These people dont ACTUALLY cae about the representation.

I mean, its possible that some people wanting Elsa kind of care, but with this, the real reason IS JUST FAPBAIT.

Most of the people who want Steven to be gay do this not because they reallly care, its obviously just an act to look good and give a pretentious justification, the main reason is that this make them WET.

Its just fanservice, fetishization and poorly disguised carnal desires disguised as progressiveness.

Its fucking patethic.

Literally what's the reason to use twitter outside liking to be angry?

Dont be such an uncle tom, the black community is progressive and supportive of challenging hetero social norms, and white cis male patriarchy

If they make Cap gay Marvel will basically kill their movies in China.

So yes, I think it would be the funniest thing in the world if they made Captain America a gay man

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk
youtube.com/watch?v=DGN-M_LYVVA
youtube.com/watch?v=N2P2qiINSng

>the only way to socialize is via the internet
Damn. School's out early this year.

>implying the black community gives a flying fuck about lgbt issues

They're seriously some of the most homophobic people I can think of. Hell, most of us still look down on mental illness and it's treatment.

Harness the internalized racism and turn it into energy. Shoot it out through your eyes, call it race vision.

OP here. It was bait. Forgot I had made this. Surprised to see it still going. Made the exact same thread on Sup Forums to see their reaction. They're still crying about it and are now saying it's the Jews fault.

Would Cap be the bottom or the top?

My superhero name will be Race Bannon

This is known.

This.

Stucky shippers are literally the worst.

Poe's Law is in full effect.

And even if it IS a parody for real, real SJWs will take it seriously and begin using it as a prefab soapbox to spew out their views non-stop.

You know, one of Steve's best friends was gay back when being gay was really hard. They could just bring him back as a vampire or something and have him take a turn with the shield if they want a gay Cap.

>Sam Wilson could be gay and 3 people would notice

Fujos and tumblrinas really never seem to care about "P0C" men, do they? All slash fanart of the MCU revolves entirely around white men.

Not the guy(s) you replied to, but social media encourages rampant egotism that boarders on toxic. Think of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, and then imagine their attitudes multiplied a hundred-fold. That my friend, is social media

This honestly
African Americand by and large are actually relatively conservative it's just the Republicans literally hate black people so they vote D

The only reason being black is nowadays tied with LGBTs is because the white liberal women at the top decreed it.

t. a non-black non-white

well to be fair, laurel was pretty shit, if she was slightly better written maybe people would like her more

either way the felicityfagging is pretty retarded

If that happens, I'd like to see SJWs' reactions when a non-white nation such as China bans MCU movies. Maybe they'll do like during the Zimmerman debacle when they retconned latinos as "white".

Or, that all said, what happened when the issue about The Force Awakens posters in China became known?

This is our chance lads
#GiveBlackWidowAGirlfriend
If we act progressive enough we can turn the next movie she appears into Lesbo Fuckfest 2k17

Not that user, but if Bucky was a woman, she wouldn't have been a front line soldier during WWII.

>this retard thinks the only way to be social is through media

Jesus I feel bad for every generation that isn't over 21 right now.

>#GiveBlackWidowAGirlfriend

No, too on then nose. It'd get hijacked by real SJWs too quickly.

Make it: #GiveTChallaABoyfriend

If these idiots did 5 minutes of research theyd discover there are already dozens of gay heroes.

That 15 year old girl who let herself get fucked by niggers was uploaded to Twitter

There is no historical evidence to support women not participating in the frontline fight against the Hydra

user, it's not about giving attention to actual gay characters, it's about turning straights into gay and curing their heterosexuality. I mean, jeez, it's 「CURRENT YEAR」, user! Why aren't you a transsexual lesbian black womyn yet!

>Disney clearly showed that Steve is into women
>literally see Steve kissing notPeggy
>GIVE STEVE A BOYFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEE
how do they got to that conclusion?
The internet was a mistake

And there is also no evidence of God not existing.

There is actually a lot of evidence of the Christian God not existing.

they did the good thing for the bad reasons

>Disney clearly showed that Steve is into women
>literally see Steve kissing notPeggy
Guess how tumblr took it.

I seriously want MCU Black Widow to be revealed as a tranny.

Now, hear me out, it's neither "progressiveness" nor fetish that drive me to want that to happen.
Just imagine the shitstorm among SJWs. Imagine trannyfag SJWs clashing with the ones who would be offended that one of the most intelligent, competent and skilled MCU female heroes is actually a man.

Its just a phase

Nobody actually reads Marvel comics, they just watch the movies and by extension think they know everything about the character. They're worse than the fedora wearing atheists who think their lack of belief in a god makes them "intellectually enlightened"

>Just imagine the shitstorm among SJWs. Imagine trannyfag SJWs clashing with the ones who would be offended that one of the most intelligent, competent and skilled MCU female heroes is actually a man.
It wouldn't go down like that. Trannys are at the top of the Oppression Olympics, everyone would have to line up and say how great it is

No, there's plenty of evidence that Genesis did not happen literally. Nothing stops it from serving as a metaphor.

This isn't a case of reading the comics though, comic Steve and movie Steve are different people. This is a case of ignoring things that were in the actual movie