OK Sup Forums, entertain me with your mental gymnastics

OK Sup Forums, entertain me with your mental gymnastics

*eats popcorn*

ISIS and Jihad is 100% justified by the Quran, the KKK isn't.

nice slide thread

how many fucking times do you need to post this tweet? you've already been btfo at least 20 times.

KKK hasn't been even remotely relevant since the late 60's and the WBC is like 15 people.

When Christians do shitty things they are not following their instruction manuals

When muslims do shitty things they are FOLLOWING their instruction manuals

/Thread

>*eats popcorn*

*Unsheathes katana*
Back off, kid.

>WBC
>separated from Christianity
literally when? I've never seen those douchebags ever NOT called Christians.
And I've never heard an argument on how the KKK's ideology is Christian. I mean, they burn crosses. When ISIS starts burning Qurans, it'll be easier to 'separate' them from Islam.

if u can separate my dick from ur wifes ass than u shud b able 2 eat my cum from ur wifes ass

Can't recall the last time the KKK or Westboro went full on jihad.

KKK and Westboro bapist church aren't invading countries, setting up Islamc fascistic states, and executing prisoners.

They are simply infamous religious organisations that people generally dislike, whereas ISIS are para military terrorists who have claimed statehood under conquest. The comparison is very childish and shows the mental age of about 12.

fuck off back 2 reddit.

we can seperate the Crusaders from Christianity based on that logic

Why should we? Liberals sure don't differentiate between them.

Also, the KKK? Really? There's probably more undercover FBI agents than actual Klansmen nowadays.

I don't separate the two
Also wtf has the westboro baptist church done

sage this fucking thread lads. These fucking shills need to be banned by mods

Westboro are convenient idiots who are used by fellow idiots to think it gives Muslims an eternal "get out of guilt free" card.

KKK has not been relevant since the 60s.

Europe doesn't even tally terrorist attacks by the day anymore, they tally it by how many per day.

This. The number are ridiculous. There's like 1,000 people in both of these groups combined, out of 2.1 billion Christians. And the violence they commit today is pretty much non-existent.

Meanwhile for the 1.3 billion Muslims there's entire countries and populations of millions of jihadis and the radicals that support them, and just the official death toll from them was what, 27,000 last year? That's not even taking into consideration the huge cultures of honor killing, rape, sex trade, and slavery.

They don't even come close to fucking comparing.

Virtually any militant Islamic movement conforms to quranic instruction.

Blah blah blah blah, numbers numbers numbers, all three groups have antagonized fellow religious people. WBC hates Christians and ISIS hates Muslims; both against America.

Are you guys going to give me actual arguments, or will you just keep clowning around; I'm laughing here

Nice. Very Good, I like it.

>KKK is irrelevant as of now with dwinddling power
>WBC telling mean things and getting your feefees hurt is the same as actual holy war and beheadings tots
>none of the two are actually following the core of their religious dogmas
>ISIS has its own state waging war on multiple fronts raping pillaging killing and all that in the name of jihad which IS in the core of their faith
stop eating pop corn and eat my dick instead
at no point in history has Islam been peaceful
they started with a child rapist war mongering junkie and stay strong down that path until today
at least Christianity started with a Jewish hippie
and that comes from a fucking atheist

>antagonized
Guys don't wven bother replying this dude literally just got BTFO and he's saying "haha none of those things you said matters because I say so"
Whens the last time the KKK or the WBC drove a truck through the streets shooting at people, or killed 200 people at a concert, or beheaded countless people, or stoned someone for not agreeing with them (something a lot of Non isis muslims do as well)???? Whens the last time these "radicals christains" caused a rape epidemic in a country, increasing the amount of rapes by 500%? actually sorry, that wasnt ISIS it was REGULAR ISLAMIC DUDES
seriously fuck off man

Have you read the koran?

It's all the same, really.

> Flag

I'm trying to figure out a way to block you, stupid cocksucking Canadian.

why read when I can shitpost on Sup Forums>?

you should be able to separate ISIS from Islam
>gets shot by man shouting 'Allah Ackbar'

easy

>If you can seperate ISIS from Islam, then you should be able to seperate slavery from whites

False equivalency. Far more people have been killed or maimed in the name of ISIS than have been in the name of the Westboro Baptist Church or even the KKK for that matter (which has nothing to do with Christianity).

obviously we can make that distinction. but riddle me this fag boy, if the majority of terrorist attacks are currently being perpetrated by muslims, and we have no true way of discerning who among the muslims is a terrorist or not, then is it not sensible to be slightly alert of muslims? we can both acknowledge that obviously not all of them are terrorists, thats just silly, but if most terrorists are muslim would that not be a sound reason to at the VERY LEAST be a little cautious?

*eats popcorn*
*has sex with your wife*

You been cucked.

The K in the klan isnt for khristian, but the isis is for islamic.

Last time I checked, the Westboro Baptists weren't storming into mosques and sawing the heads off imams.

They're cocks, not terrorists.

You post this every five hours.
It's been dis proven more than the bible.
#stfu
sage

Wow you really are a liberal. People point out facts and you ignore them and demand other facts.

Liberals are complete fucking fail at logic, no sense in even arguing with the fucking white dindus.

Fuck off, liberal trolls.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
>The
>Islamic
>State
What they are doing is condoned by their holy text, they are commiting holy war. Jihad. Jesus never said to burn niggers or kill soldiers, you dumbfuck.

Deaths Responsible For Since 1972:

KKK: practically none

Radical Islam: Hundreds of Thousands, if not Millions

Christianity doesn't condone violence therefore the Ku Klux Klan isn't Christian. However, Westboro Baptist Church is very comparable to ISIS in terms of their fundamental beliefs of their religion. Islam condones violence and hates those who go against the literal interpretation of their book. Westboro Baptist Church hates faggots and people who fight for a heathen country. One group beheads apostates and stones homosexuals, adulterers, rape victims while enslaving others and one group holds up picket signs to piss of veterans and faggots.

2/10 b8 but I took it.

Yap... This guy posts this once a night. Likely some SJW that's making a really bad attempt at trolling.

What's funny is that this board has some posters that are higher than average itellegence, tether keep falling for these bait threads.

existing widespread islamic institutions espouse these beliefs, not just random fringe groups

christianity stopped that like 400 years ago

People who respond to these type of threads are just ridiculously bored I assume.

It's not only me you know.

Plus, you idiots keep responding to these threads, dozens of you, and nobody learns.

I'm bored senpai let me argue on the internet in peace

Riddle me this leaf:

If a majority of men who steal other men's wives are Canadians, and we have no true way of discerning who among the Canadians is an adulterer then is it not sensible to be slightly alert of Canadians?

(Also, most terrorists in white countries are white)

Forgot my pic.

Seriously though, stop stealing our women.

>I'm not an idiot I just pretend to be
Original. Keep perpetuating such stupidity I'm actually surprised you're not a maple-nigger. I'll just assume you're a normal one.

> WAAAHHHH LOOK AT ME IM A BIG FUCKING FAGGOT WHO NEEDS A DIAPER CHANGE *sucks horse cock*

That's what I read.

Sorry kiddo, but I'm not the only shill, but at least I'm the best out of the like 7 of us, I get the most retards on my threads, like you

Ah, yes. This should be a fine thread.

Let me start off by saying this: The KKK never did anything wrong to be denied their existance.

I'll follow this thought with 'Black people deserve their sufferage, and islam deserves to die'

Counters?

We have already wrecked this shitty twitter post atleast 10 times.

Saged

Now fuckoff summerchild, go stick a fork in an outlet

>I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and dismiss all arguments with a hand wave instead of actually discussing a point. There! I have won the argument!

Liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

The KKK did nothing wrong. Lets see you try to prove they did anything wrong
*eats popcorn

/thread

where the sign up form famalam?

Don't separate both. Whats next?

*teleports inside your pop corn bag*
*unsheathes katana*

your move, kid

not an argument

you can't just say Islam deserves to die because you say so.

Besides, a large percentage of westernized """Muslims"""" are just normal people with a dumbass religion. They're just like the """"Christians""""" we have here.

suck my dick nigger

sorry about that buddy

>best shill
>posting unoriginal content
>excited you get responses
>projecting your insecurity

There are idiots on this board that actually believe your original post. It only takes a moment to cause you to get ass-blasted and to actually set the record straight. It must be frustrating getting called out for being a failure on an image board full of autists. Take care summerfag.

Why do we always get this stupid fucking thread?

It's simple. Nothing in the Bible or Torah condone what Christian or Jewish extremists believe or do.

However, Islam has a cover-your-ass policy called Taqiyya which absolutely condones everything and anything Islamic extremists believe and do.

But I never separated the KKK or the Westboro Baptist Church from Christianity.

Checkmate.

Im not arguing. Im calling whites to take up arms because niggers and shitsjins are barbarians who are going to wipe themselves out like canninals or the Mayans

I also don't appreciate all those lies you just told. VERY poor form!

The problem is that the worst parts of Islam are mainstream.

How much do they pay you? Also, do they prefer quality or quantity?

why the fuck would anyone who wants religion to properly work for them want the violent extremist parts of their religion - NOTORIOUS for doing all the genuinely important conquering - to go away?

may the best warriors win

>Westboro Baptist Church
>Confined to one area
>The worst they do is hold signs that say mean things

>ISIS
>Sleeper cells everywhere
>Literally behead and blow up innocents

If the radical muslims only did what the westboro baptist church did then hardly anyone would even care.

I didn't tell any lies.

I think White people should care about their race as well, but the way to win is not by being dishonest or communicate stupidly.

Hypocrisy is a terrible way to win people over. If all White people were exactly like you there would be ZERO white nationalists.

Who the Hell separated the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church from Christianity?

The KKK is the heart of Christianity, and you ripped it right out, only to smother it in our faces for decades.

It's high time we fight ISIS with machine gun turrets in the beds of pickup trucks just like in that KKK movie from Hollywood.

(((You))) BTFO

Not really, I am legitimately laughing my ass off at you retards. Have fun sperging out at obvious shill posts

Neither, the PR firm I work with just tells me to fuck around, take screenshots and I get paid like $8 an hour.

Not bad pay considering I multitask on this, and I don't work the full hour desu

>WBC terrorist attacks

zero

>ISIS terrorist attacks

a bajillion

>influence of christianity on western culture, government, and general society

a bunch. it earned its place. i'm not even a christfag.

>influence of islam on the society, culture, and politics of any good country, whatsoever, even one fucking good country

zero

lel. sage for shit thread.

men are prone to violence so their guns should be taken away.

you should let the government defend you, not yourself, you're an idiot

>You post this every five hours.

And faggots reply to the bump limit every single time.

Sup Forums is more autistic than fucking Reddit. They're simply unable to ignore bait.

You are a LIAR. Blacks commit over 50 percent of crime! They are criminals by nature. Islam is the same.

You are a lying snake I would not hesitate to kill.

As if we don't have actual discussions regarding the topic at hand even if it's a retarded argument. I'm sure you're laughing because you're a child with a poor sense of humor.

how is Islam the same? It's just a dumbass religion like Christianity or Judaism. The only reason our religious people aren't the same is because we're very intelligent and prosperous.

If all whites were Muslim, we wouldn't be too much different today.

this is sad, WBC published articles celebrating the death of the cops in Dallas/Baton Rouge after the Alton Sterling/Philandro Castille

these people are dangerously misinformed and self hating to a point that they need to be put down

>50% of crime

You should be more specific when you throw out numbers like that.

Fuck off Chrissy

We bite then banter. Isn't that how Sup Forums has always worked even when OP is an unoriginal faggot?

That isn't really the case though. Islam is in a league of its own due to the fundamental call to eradicate non-believers and spread the religion through violence.

They're assholes but everyone has the right to be an asshole here in America. They don't cause harm besides perhaps emotionally triggering some overly sensitive faggot or family member of someone who died.

Ok Sup Forums, do something that I do on a daily basis

*eat popcorn*
*sip tea*
*Go on chinese cartoon carpet board*

Top 100 senpai, not a slide thread at all.

The Jewish god smote unbelievers as well.

Christcucks just ignore the god stuff and listen to some """prophet"""

i dont seperate the kkk and westboro from christians

>Gay Boy
>Implying his opinion means anything to me

The KKK isn't really a religious organization.

And the WBC doesn't kill anyone.

>The KKK isn't really a religious organization.

Hitler wasn't a Nazi, and I'm not White!

Now leave me alone!

When shit goes bad people don't thin "it must be ISIS" they don't believe that fundamentalists are a minority in Islam, so this counter of "not all Muslims are isis" is even more meaningless since they are still Muslim and that is enough

thx is call banter

We gave you arguments and points when you asked for them, and now you're acting like a nigger.

GTK RWN

that (((woman))) is all theirs

WBC hasn't killed anyone
KKK might have, but not in the same volume or as frequently

/thread

The Bible has a new testament.

Well, there's a high probability that he actually is a nigger. Especially since he only makes 8 dollars an hour and barely does his job.

>WBC
Hurt your feelings maybe, never killed anyone
>KKK
Haven't killed anyone in decades, even when they did they only killed criminals.

This is now a get thread for lord kek

>KKK
>religious

>gay opinions