She's going to win, isn't she?

She's going to win, isn't she?

Yeah but she'll let Jon rule the north

Jon will make Lightbringer out of her

The show would be a pretty huge fucking waste of time if she didn't

>She's going to win, isn't she?

If she does then I wouldn't be surprised, but if they want to have maximum impact when finishing the series they should do something no one sees coming that would leave everyone in pain.

No he is gonna make Lightbringer out of Sansa.

GRRM intentionally avoids obvious conclusions, if it seems obvious that she's going to win, chances are its going in a completely different direction

Makes no fucking sense

If by 'win' you mean 'Become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and use her dragons to fight the white walkers' then, yes, she will win.

But I have a suspicion she might not survive her own victory in the war for dawn.

No Jon is going to make lightbringer out of Melissandre.

Ice demons win, children of the forest dispel ice demons which they created, children of the forest successful win war against man.

Was it a waste of time with Eddard or Robb? A person doesn't have to prevail for their story-line to be interesting. Best case scenario she transforms into the villain and is defeated by our White Walker heroes.

Double bluff lad

>implying GRRM is ever going to write Winds of Winter.
>implying GRRM has any say involving the show anymore.
Either way, ASOIAF/AGOT is totally fucked.

this
the man's heart is a ticking bomb and he has too much money to care

I fucking hate Dany
I hate the fact that she is going to win
I hate the fact that people talk shit when I say I find her annoying
I fucking hate her fanbase

>Whoever 'wins' will refuse the throne and declare a republic

Screencap this

I'm really hoping she loses, and her dragons get killed. There'd be so much asshurt

The legend says he has to run the blade through someone he loves. Only Sansa fits that. No one else makes any sense.

>he has to run the blade through someone he loves.
>Only Sansa fits that.
Ghost?

This is stupid because there hasn't been such a thing as a republic in this world but it is also exactly the kind of stupid thing D&D would do so I believe it.

Ugh. I can just imagine the last scene with Dany standing on a balcony atop the Red Keep at the end of the Season 10 finale with Ser Jorah standing behind her. Ser Jorah says "well, now you are queen" and she declares her intention to create democracy.

I bet they'll finish by killing off half the characters as well because that's the only way to make finales ebin and kool.

Dan and Jon will rule together as king and queen

Unaware of that theyre related

Thus continuing the targaryian tradition of incest

Pottery

Screen cap this

i damn howe so...

Normies only like happy endings

So he'll run his blade (male) through Sansa to slayyyyy the nights king?

Of course she's going to fucking win. She has the dragons, and POV characters are flocking to her camp. She will burn all the baddie meanies in the south, fly north, fall in love with jon and save the world together

She will go mad like her Father.

He runs the blade thru his wife... no where does it state it has to be someone you love...you are just making up your own assumptions