Whites OWE blacks reperations

What can YOU offer up as your part in the upcoming reparations for blacks from whites?

Go to reparations.me to post up your offering of reperations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
reparations.me/#!troll-slayers/q9g25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay up white boys

Niggers have been paid reparations multiple times already. Pavement apes just smoked it and wasted it on gold teeth. Fuck off.

i am willing to offer 50 fired green tips. you dont get the casing just the fired bullet. where ever you want it. i encourage you to waste money on body armor it wont matter. just come by my house when ever you want them

>What can YOU offer up as your part in the upcoming reparations for blacks from whites?

30 cents of lead, each.

I can offer them my student loan debt, its my biggest asset

Buyer's remorse is expensive.
If I kept the receipt from when my family purchased them back in 1748, can we return them, say for credit , if not silver?

I'll give you...

1 (one) trip to the new world and entry into White civilization

You're welcome, nigger

I like the ones where people don't just ask for handouts for money. The one where someone wanted a nice place to finish their book was ok, or the one where someone just wanted someone to talk to.

But too many of them are just "durr I need a car I fucked up pay for my keedz".

My family wasn't in the USA until after WWII. I don't owe black people shit.

This is the best and only answer

Fuck off, we're violent

Nope, my fucking family wasn't involved in the slave trade. Hell most of them weren't even here when it was legal (*They came in Victorian times*)
I will however gladly send every nigger in the USA on a boat back to their smelly AIDS ridden home of West Africa

Right? Slavery gave them such an advantage over their poor nigger cousins back in click-click land
>pic related, nigger

I'll be happy to donate a rope and a tree.

Perhaps they should take up the issue with the Moslem slavers who sold them in the first place.

lol reminded me of this song!
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

A free ticket back to their homeland sounds like the only clear, definitive reparation we can make.

All in favor, raise their hands.

Even if they did, you still wouldn't.

I can offer a sack full of empty tic tac boxes or cans or whatever you want to call them. Thought i might use them to sort screws one day, a man can dream.

What the fuck do you think Welfare and Affirmative Action are?

We haven't exterminated them yet so I think that should suffice.

EBT

Are any of the blacks alive today victims of slavery in America and the West?

Are any of the whites alive today slavers that enslave niggers in the West?

If no to both than fuck off, Jamaica tried to sue the UK for reparations and they got told to fuck off.

People who never owned slaves giving money to people who were never slaves

fuck those chimps, if anything, they owe US reparations for how much they've wasted the gift my ancestors gave them by buying them and giving them entry to the First World. those niggers didn't pay what they were worth but got all the benefits after those yankee bastards decided they should be free. my family owned them and I still wouldn't give them a dime. if they aren't going to earn their keep, all they deserve is a bullet or a rope.

I JUST DONATED MY WHOLE PAYCHECK WHO WILL MATCH ME???!!!

>Go to reparations.me to post up your offering of reperations

I'm willing to give reparations of semen to young, fertile, healthy black females.

I'll gladly repay with a bullet to their heads.

*raises hand*

yeah i think 1,100,000 lives makes us even.

Oh yes, pay me for my great great grandfather being a slave.

shiny beads
valued at the gross price of Manhatten

This dick

*raises hand*

I can offer you either 5.56x45 or 7.62x39, at high velocity. Your call

Blacks owe us reparations.

>t. Le'monjello Al-Detroiti

lot of ((())) names
reparations.me/#!troll-slayers/q9g25

I'll donate my wife's son's college savings! It's the least I can do for 6000+ years of white privilege.

Blaming so called 'Whites' for the British/Jewish atlantic slave trade. You should be shot dead.

They owe us money for all the IQ-tests we wasted on these monkeys

I'm willing to offer a whole country.
You'll love it.
Its going to be so great.
White people bought and paid for it, just for you, so you know its going to be good.
We even offered to cover shipping and handling.
Its called Liberia, and, get this, its in Mother Africa!
So, now you can return to the place where you were spawned, like the might Salmon, leaping up fish ladders into the jaws of waiting bea.....
Yeah; so anyway, you should go.
All of you.

>What can YOU offer up as your part in the upcoming reparations for blacks from whites?
Food for work.

I offer 2-10cc of semen on their tongue to each and every one who ask me for it.

Fun fact: in Chinese manufacturing plants, when workers try and strike management a d owners tell them there is no money because USA isn't paying the company, but they will get the money from America in future.

The chinks are already using reparations as a future plan to try and get America to cover the cost of their workers who will one day claim slavery by supporting the US goods market. Fact!

Trump is right to get manufacturing back onto your soil on so many levels

Sure whites owe reparations.

However, all blacks will have to reimburse for the boat ride over and American citizenship.

All welfare will have to be re-paid

If my calculations are correct (including inflation), each black American owe's roughly $100,000.

>Whites OWE blacks reperations

Bullshit!!!

The government owed WHITES reparations.

Slaves were legal property, purchased with real money for a projected span of service. Slaves had value to their owners who invested money to purchase them, and in the care, feeding and housing of them.

Slaves as legal property has a monetary value.

The government without compensation, decided to steal personal property from the owners. This is no different that the asset confiscation scams that some police are pulling on people traveling with large amounts of cash.

Whites demand compensation!!!

how bout a 1 way ticket to africa?

because Canada owned no slaves

Here, have one of these, I think you'll find it MORE than satisfactory to make up for everything.

A bullet.