What are some things that Sup Forums has an irrational fear of?

What are some things that Sup Forums has an irrational fear of?

Women

>Irrational

Girls then.

Real people

Small holes.
Sunflowerseeds.
Worms.

Heights and sturgeon.

Bears.

>Sunflowerseeds
???

Lesbians.

Deep ocean creatures. I'll never encounter one in my fucking life, if I do, I'm already obviously dead to even be that far down in the ocean, and if I ever run into one on land, I could kick its ass. But holy shit they're still terrifying. They just come out of the darkness and eat things and disappear like a mystery. We're able to explore space easier than our own oceans. There could be MONSTERS DOWN THERE.

Fuck you.

fingernails toenails
they still keep on growing back

Look up the bobbit worm if you wanna be freaked out. Assuming you arent already aware of that horrible creature, of course.

Heights, fire/heated surfaces, and chainsaws.

Escalators.

/thread

Dark windows at night.

I think I got it from the "Hush" Buffy episode and Twilight Zone's "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet."

bugs. saw a huge cockroach in my shower last week, threw the showerhead at it and ran out.

had to get a new showerhead and a new bathroom

Every time something goes really good in a webcomic author's life I become deathly afraid they're going to abandon it. It's part of why I try to ignore all talk of authors and writers' real lives, besides the fact I find it distasteful.

Just imagine, someone might kidnap you one day and send you to the bottom of the ocean in a digital-enhanced see-through coffin and weeks of air. They could just swim right up to you, brush up against you, or attack and they'd be right there, a foot from your face.
You could be giant squid bait lol

>afraid of cockroaches
kek wait until you meet bedbugs.

Bugs, mostly wasps/bees, Ill fucking sqaush a cockroach, but if that shit flies, im out

I have an irrational fear of seagulls.

Getting cucked, despite half of us having great girlfriends that would never do that and the other half never being in a relationship before

Seagulls are assholes 2bh

>he doesn't know about the sunflower seeds

Failure, don't know why when I'm already there

>that surgeons are gonna steal my organs
>that the goverment is after me
>being put in a mental hospital and being kept there forever because they can
>being abducted by aliens
>barn owls
>that everything bad that happens to people i know is my fault

just to name a few

maybe you should add tin foil hats going out of style in there

Barn owls why?

You too then. Fucking Twilight Zone ruined me.

I think it's time for you to learn the truth. It's not your fault. It's barn owl. They want to abduct you to alien hospital because they think you are onto their governmental organ-stealing scheme.

Jesus. Fuck bedbugs. Those bastards can burn in hell.

Vomit. I'm okay with seeing animated/fake vomit and basically vomit in general, I just freak the fuck out if feel even the tiny bit nauseous. Also, robot/monotone voices like the ones on the phone or those emergency signals that go off on the TV every once in awhile.

they have creepy faces

i'm not gonna shit myself at the sight of them, but i find them unnerving

honestly, this isn't too far off from some of the things i think when i get paranoid

no please

fear of my friends disappoint in me
one of the worst things i could think of
that, and the ocean
fuck oceans