Why do Muslims think that people only hate them because of the media...

Why do Muslims think that people only hate them because of the media? Most of the media goes out of their way to make excuses for Islam and apologize for them. Where do their delusions of media persecution come from?

Blacks also have the same persecution problem. I wonder who is right about being persecuted, muslims, blacks or whites?

really makes you tink

>Dat ass
Holy shit I have a boner

There is a cute brown girl in my local shop. She has a great smile. I need to talk to her and get closer.

The problem is... Would I be a race traitor?

yes

who cares

Bro I'm brown.

You go balls deep in her and I'll face fuck a blue eyed aryan girl.

They feign a victim complex in order to get free sympathy

brown girls are good for easy sex but bad for relationships.

Their families will not you and they likely come with some retarded beliefs """culture""" they will expect you to assimilate to.

Just treat them the same way niggs treat white women. A sex toy and nothing else.
Secretly they will like it, because all women are practically the same by nature.

Just think about the negative connotations of the word jihad. Jihad is something all muslims do, why must we denigrate their sacred act through heres-, discrimination?

i would alawho in her snackbar

user you can fuck whoever you want just don't have kids. Or if you do have kids, make sure they have kids with whites, and so on and so forth until any offspring are basically white.

God damn it I fucking hate sandskins but some of their women are fine as much as I hate to admit it. I want to sniff her shitter.

that ass looks rotten

No, but you're already a fag

Two reasons;
Western shit-tier minority dindu culture

And the idea of Muslims being constantly under attack is an integral part of the scripture, and they believe that they have been persecuted by the Kafir from the very day that Muhammed decided to first do nuffin

Blacks and Muslims get accurately reported on: as having a violent dangerous culture. This upsets them. They want the media to lie, which it mostly does. Though some of reality leaks out.

The media is actually anti-White and shows how mean Whites are to Blacks and Muzzies constantly

Damn that's a good asshole. I must take ownership of that asshole.

ok fag leaf

Ok Ahmed

I love that everyone always responds with calling someone a muslim name

kek

Have another.

i think she's presenting for american cock,since middle eastern penis is vastly inferior to the bwc(big western cock) i don't care if you are white or black, just breed the islam out of their race. do it for america user!

dick urts

(User was banned for this post)

>leopard print hijab

That shit doesn't do it for me when muslim women are openly slutty like this, I like it when they're actually innocent.... knowing that my throbbing infidel member penetrating her tight little sandy snizz could get her stoned to death really "gets my rocks off".