The Holocaust was meant to stop the Second Coming of Christ. Get Red-Pilled, faggots

continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.ca/2007/06/wlodimir-vladimir-ledochowski-humanitys.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
o5iri5.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>redpilled
>believing in jewish sky fairys

Something that didn't happened was meant to stop something that didn't happen yet? What?

Shithead, it's those who ordered the oven-camps who wanted to stop the Second Coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
You need to leave and never return

You realize Hitler was massively into the occult right?

Yeah ok
You sound like a fucking retarded chimp. I'll start reading this when you come back without using weab shit and talking like a dumb neo/pol/ faggot

(((Christ)))

fool

How does that even work.

cuck

>blogspot

Ultimate cuck. There is no cuck but all the shit you stink of. There are original gangsters. You are the original cuck

Trust me it's legit

Jesuits do indeed run the show.

o5iri5.com

It doesn't. Let me tell you about supersessionism. In the New Testament, Christ condemned Judaism. He stated that the Talmudic Jews were Satanists, Christians are the real Hebrews, and anywhere that practices Christianity is the real Israel. This was a crucial tenet of every Christian sect for centuries until Zionism eroded it. This was already well in effect by the early twentieth century, which is why Hitler didn't particularly like Christianity. Christianity was a weak horse, and Europe needed a strong one.

Still, going by the logic of Christianity before it got pozzed by Zionism, Hitler would have been worthy of sainthood, if not the second coming of the messiah himself. But that doesn't matter because Christians don't practice supersessionism anymore.

Nice English, Chang.

Many Christians do, it's just that most Protestant denominations have been hijacked by Satanists.

the holocaust totally happened guise. Savior Jebus is totally real too.

Im le redpilled xD

The FOURTH PURPOSE for the coming war in Israel is to kill tens of thousands of RACIAL Jews and RACIAL Arabs within and without the land. We must not forget that Jews are first a RACIAL PEOPLE as we are taught from Genesis. It is to the PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of Abraham, through Isaac, through Jacob, that the sons of Jacob have been given an eternal land promise. That Promise, found in Genesis 12 and 15, is unilateral and unconditional; that is, God will keep His Promise to the Hebrew/Jewish race after its great Diaspora as foretold by Moses in Deuternomy 28. The religion of the Jews, both Talmudic and non-Talmudic, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE PROMISES. The RACE of the Jews is EVERYTHING, and that RACE MUST BE DIVINELY PRESERVED. It was for this reason, according to Romans 15:8, that Messiah Yeshua came to his own people, "the circumcision," the Hebrews---the Jews,

It was to kill off this Dravidian lineage: to try to stop the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Bump

I love this meme. All-powerful god is thwarted by determined humans with boom sticks, now with added Holohoax™.