CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Predator by a fucking mile

Predator is a perfect movie

Like Chaconne in Dm, nothing to subtract and nothing to add.

This
One only has to look at the mass that actors have on in both films to make a decision
Even the fucking villain in Alien is a dyel nerd
Predator was ottermode

Predator. Alien is an overrated 7/10.

>Predator

Easiest choice of my life

Predator or Aliens would be a better match.
I go with Cameron

Love Alien, but Predator is my all time favorite

Trick question!
The Thing!
But yeah, The Thing, Predator and Alien are my Holy Trinity of films

The best part of Predator is that it doesn't even become a monster movie until half way through. That don't make 'em like that anymore.

Predator

whoever wins, we lose

That's what I liked about From Disk Til Dawn, I never even heard about it and my parents rented it and put it on so I was in for a shock when it turned into a vampire movie.

The predator has an interesting theme about thinking critically. In the first half of the movie the crew was a bunch of gun wielding action heroes who were getting picked off by the smarter invisible predator while using his technology. Then at the end the predator eventually lost when it left its technology and resorted to brute strength to kill Dutch. In every case of the movie where a character tries to use brute strength or blindly fire into the enemy they lose.

Alien by a fucking mile. Easiest choice of my life, Alien is a perfect movie while Predator is an overrated 7/10.

I had no idea it was a vampire movie either until I saw it. Best way to see any movie, honestly. I walked into Paranormal Activity not even having heard of it or seen the trailer and I loved it. Not sure why I watch trailers.

Predator.

Predator. Alienssss was better.

but what about the bonus situation

movie: Predator
monster: Alien

>Watching AvP when it first came out
>Predators win in the end
disappointed t.b.h

>all of these fucking plebs in this thread

Predator is just a fun action movie, Alien is legitimate 10/10 kino and one of the influential and revered films ever made

Sup Forums will defend Predator in a pathetic attempt to praise the macho figure because in reality most of Sup Forums posters a wimpy kids that are afraid of a female lead killing a perfect killer while crawling vaginas rape and kill men.

I don't disregard Alien as what it is
I just like Predator more.
It's the same reason my top 10 movies aren't exactly 10/10 kinos. I don't rate movies by some standard made up by someone else. Go fuck yourself

You knew it was gonna happen

Predator is bigger in your image
so naturally I'm drawn to say Predator

Alien without reservation. The story and suspense lingers on in my memory. Predator only has Alien to thank for its existence.

Alien is great and all, but Predator wins this easily for me. It's always been one of my favorite movies.

Predator vs Alien Resurrection is a choosing among equals, OP. Start the thread over.

Alien and Aliens are shit. So obviously Predator.

Alien in particular I've always thought was completely overrated but then again I watched it the day after I watched The Thing which is a far better movie.

nice paint skills you got there, faggot.

Predator was more fun.

Alien > Aliens = Predator

Predator and Predator 2 are shit. So obviously DNA.

Predator in particular I've always thought was completely overrated but then again I watched it the day after I watched DeepStar Six which is a far better movie.

Predator > Alien
Aliens > Predator

Fuck you scholars, Leviathan was the horror story of my youth. Fun, fast paced, one liners. Alien was just a tired copy.

Alien. It's not even close.

Somewhat surprised to see so many saying Predator. It's a cool movie and a great monster design, but it's not the total classic Alien is. Alien is just a lot more interesting in terms of style to me and always has been.

Fuck you, I wont, I love both.

Gonna say alien

Alien>Predator

Predator 2>Aliens

I havent watched either
am I a lesser human being?

time to kys

Alien everyday.

>DNA
kino!

Robocop or Predator?

Watch them both tonight

Predator has no flaws. Slack jawed faggots BTFO.

Apples and oranges. Comparing Predator and Aliens would've been a lot better.

Didn't they all die, and we had that ending too, how is that considered a win ?

Queen Alien was rekt
The Predators died in combat against one of the deadliest adversaries in the universe, they went down in full honors.

This, Wtf Sup Forums

Regarding "Predator", one could make the case that Arnie is also the title character.
Regarding "Alien", one could make the case that the humans are the real aliens, since they are the ones who drop in on the xenos, rather than the xenos coming to earth.
Makes ya think.
As for choosing, fuck that. Both are amazing movies. It would be like forcing Kirk and Spock to fight. Why do it, when there is so much low-rent garbage that they could be fighting instead?

But leviathan came out after Alien...

Fpbp

Aliens > Predator > Alien

Alien is just Halloween in space, Giger deserves credit for design.

The patrician order

what about Alien vs The Terminator?

which is better

Terminator
There will never be another action hero like Ahnold

Predator=Aliens>Alien>Predators

then the shit grade

Alien4>Predator2>Alien3>AVP2>AVP

Terminator is better than either.

Terminator, easily.
This is the hardest one in the thread. I'd say Robocop is a better made movie overall, but I still have to give a slight edge, personally, to Predator.

How is it a fun action movie? It has more deaths than alien. Where are you getting "fun" from?

>style

Probably because predator actually had substance

predator or die hard?

Monster movies you dingus

Easily alien. Freudian slasher in space >>>>>>>>>le rastafarian action movie.

How the fuck do you people even exist? Alien is so obviously a better movie, and it's not even close. You people are the reason horror is shit now.

human greed is the biggest monster of them all

Terminator is a good film, but lets be real, the reason you're watching it is for the Terminator and that scene set in the future. All the Sara Conner bullshit detracts from the expierence.
Whith Predator you have an intrest in all the human characters AND the monster. They both bring entertainment to the table. Theres not a point in the film you wished the Predator shows up to kill everone.
Thats why Predator > Terminator

You sound like a fucking fool.

Style versus substance is the stupidest alse dichotomy in film. Film is a visual auditory medium. Style is substance it always has been since fucking birth of a nation.

This. I just didn't really care that much for Alien desu. I still don't to this day. Rewatched Predator like last year. Bretty gud.

It's stupid to you because it doesn't help support your shit taste.

Alien. It's a universe unto itself.
Predator is just an Arnold vehicle.

Growing up I only ever saw predator on my dads recorded tapes, I had no idea who Arnold was at the time and the predator monster really stood out to me. Maybe for normies it's an Arnold vehicle since they think it's funny doing imoressions but I'll always remember predator for the monster

Wut. My memory of both AvP movies was that neither won and humans win lol. I was pissed. I hate versus movies that don't have the balls to pick a winner. At least Batman beat Superman before they teamed up in the end.

Alien > Predator > Aliens >>> Alien 3 >>>>>>>> everything else

said the king to the jester speaking truths

>Alien is a dyel nerd
Predator was ottermode
Engineer is chad

both

>guy who watches le meme rasta man movie
>saying anyone has shit taste
O i m laffin

Aliens > Alien >> Predator

all of them great movies, though

>Arnold was in one Predator movie
>Sigourney was in 4 out of the 6 Alien movies

Yeah, the Predator franchise is the one with that problem.

Predator >> predator > predterder > pederter > predater >>>>> Preder ter >> ter depend er ter >> ten beam terder >>> term terpedlleter >> lemp erdatorped> pester det ordator tor tor der >>> pr prod o ta per ten Preder pen da tor>> prrrrrrrrr

Alien easily. Predator is not that good, and I'm surprised Sup Forums is cumming to it so much.

Alien>Predator>Indiana Jones 4>Aliens

The vaginas rape men, but it's the penis creatures that actually do the killing. Grow up, clown.

Probably because most of us know more about film than muh atmosphere and muh lighting

Aliens fails as both a horror movie and an action movie. Take your nostalgic buttplug out of your dickhole.

Alien is a better written and executed film. I'm sorry that you're so defensive about your cool action flick.

Actually if you pay attention to the movie, it subverts the trope of the macho man. But I wouldn't expect an alien fan to notice anything other than surface level details

I love Alien but I hate what has become of it, even Ridley has taken to shitting over his masterpiece with lol androids did it.
But then I just pretend that only Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 exists and my headcannon makes it all ok.

Predator is great, don't really remember Predator 2 and Predators was dogshit. I'll still pick Alien.

pls subscribe to my blog

Space Jockeys get all the female protagonists!
REEEEEEEE

>predator isn't a classic

> better executed
alien actor just goes picaboo in one scene and just stands in one spot waving its arms and head around in a very robotinc motion in another. Take out the atmosphere and lighting and it's a dumb monster. While the predator actor had a personality and charcater on to its own. We even get several scenes where we can tell its thinking and has emotions.

Alien, if haven't seen both.
Predator, if rewatchability is an option.

How does it feel to have such a shit opinion?

>Alien is just a dumb monster movie
>there is nothing to do with male rape
>everything in the film is not in anyway designed to be phallic
>nope no sexual imagery or themes at all
>predator meanwhile is a layered masterpiece about manly men shooting a monster that bleeds so can be killed

>Predator isnt kino

Plebs

Aliens is one of my favourite movies, but Predator is something else. Predator is art in its purest form.