HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did no one ever tell democrats the most important rule of marketing?
KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

>Obama
>Pointless lip service that obviously didn't work due to how badly the 2016 DNC was rigged

>Donald
>Immediate slam dunk, clear path of action.

Nice slide thread btw

Also, what's up with Michelle Obama and all the "heil"ing. Seems p. fucked up to me.

The centipede is easy to please.

Did Obama even do any of that, though?

>wall of text trying to convince people that we need to pass the Disclose Act
>the disclose act failed.
top lel.

My favorite thing from Subway is probably a meatball sub. I don't really like Subway though.

>MFW Everyone realises Obama was actually an amazing president

I wish Ron Paul was running for presidency once more.

Reddit isn't marketing. It isn't twitter. It isn't an ad. It's a chance to interact with his supporters.

If you like your God Emperor shitting on you, then enjoy it.

What is funny is that Obama used Super-Pacs and raised hundreds of millions of dollars in 2008 when John McCain refused to take money from his supporters.

it is exactly marketing

>Reddit
>not marketing

That was his shortest answer. He had lots of longer ones.

Its politics, Everything is marketing in politics.

amazing president with a "soft power" foreign policy that allowed ISIS to flourish, not to mention let Russia grow.
amazing president who increased racial tension every time he spoke publicly.

well that record sure feels corrected lemme tell ya

Trump is a retard. America is filled with fat dumb mouthbreathers. So Trump appeals to them. Obama appeals to the well educated.

So this is expected.

>Obama bought and paid for by the banks

doesn't matter what he wrote on twitter

What am I supposed to be laughing at here?

That everything Obongo typed was wasted effor?t Since he hasn't contributed to SHIT when it comes to ending money/corruption in politics?

>Obama appeals to the well educated.

You misspelled indoctrinated, currybro.

maybe next time bud

Funny isn't it. Only one of them made a promise they tend to keep.

He's basically not saying anything of value. Anyone could have done a better AMA than that ignorant orange cunt.

Trump knows that his supports are often confused and feeble minded so he chose to keep his answers short.
The madman is playing 4d chess, he knows his people.

That's real cool and all, but Obama hasn't done shit to end it; in fact, he's turned a blind eye to Clinton's corruption completely

Obama did that in the middle of his second term, and his AMA was less popular than Trump's.

how is this so hard to understand

>Obama: empty political talk that has no substance
>Trump: very clear and decisive one liner that everyone can understand

Yep.

Obama lied. This election has been as corrupt as ever. Pure virtue signaling.

Obama also failed to mention the power of ((journalists))) to influence the national narrative. Journalists have 1000x more political influence than ordinary citizens, but Obama didn't want to touch that.

Yep, Trump answered the question with a sly joke. Why does that upset you? You know he can't possibly do a worse job than Obama at ending political corruption.

>obama types a bunch of long winded shit
>failed to make it happen
>2829 points over the course of 3 years

meanwhile:

>trump posts one of his memes
>can and will make it happen 100%
>4586 points in about an hour

obama btfo, trump scored more reddit points with less words. imagine what he could do in the white house

nope

Indeed. A pure sophist. He just hisses into your ear what you want to hear, like that snake from that Disney film.

>5 shekels have been deposited into your account

Trump supporters will probably need a nap after such a vigorous q&a.
Words really take it out of them folks

HAHAHAHA

Simple answers for simple people.

HAHAHAHA

Politics is about personality not policy

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

It's cause trump uses only the finest hand-picked words. He's got the best words afterall

>Obama
>Intellectual
>Trump
>Meme spouting retard

Are you surprised?

>obama

A blatant lie. None of what he said there was acted on.

>trump

Short sweet and simple. A real message from the heart that he intends to act on.

>Reddit isn't marketing

theres no way you are actually this stupid. Do you think all those celebrities just happen to have an AMA right around the time one of their movies is coming out?

His two paragraph answers are of comparable substance to Obama's answer. He doesn't feel the need to inflate his answers and gives straight ones when he can.

If so, what exactly is he marketing here? He's just tweeting. Tweet on twitter, talk on reddit. Shitpost on Sup Forums.

No joke, when did the fight turn around?

It was talked about years ago how reddit leftists and users were trying to colonize Sup Forums and subvert the administration, and here we are a few years later with the most popular new sub full of people using Sup Forums terminology and linking stuff from here

how did it turn back around so hard lads?

>reddit isn't marketing

As a marketer, let me assure you, it is.

Is that... a dick?

Trump with the succinct response, a sign of intelligence.

>3 years ago

The bulge is back.

wow why is Michelle doing the "goodbye friendly merchant" gesture?

Are you laughing at the fact Obama did nothing at all?

brevity is the soul of wit

is that-is that a benis

Also only the stupidest of people thing just because something is bigger, longer or more pompous it must automatically be better.

A 5 verse poem can say more to the heart and mind than a 1000 page novel.

>how can white men even compete

Memes are the weapons of the internet and Sup Forums has the nukes. Reddit never stood a chance.

Trump's was poorly done. Or, it was well-done; he sure got a hell of a response given that this was obviously him punching in a couple hasty replies on his phone on the way to a rally.

I wish he'd gone for a more coordinated event to really steal some thunder, but the moment I read he was in the plane and doing this between I never expected serious answers.

Upboating gets locked after like 6 months friend, and reddit has more users now

The sad thing is trump isnt even president yet and he already had more comments than king nigger

>Go back to R3ddit
>Check R3ddit
>They speak literally straight out of Sup Forums

Or is it the other way around? Were you guys influenced by these redditors?

>;

Then Trump is bad at marketing. Because it shouldn't be identical to making tweets.

It would be like making the same ad in virginia and ohio.

4D CHESS

it's a man, baby!

το λαkωνίζειν εστί φιλοσοφείν

Rise of Trump = rebellion against sophistry
Erudition ≠ intelligence

>sitting POTUS gets less comments than presidential candidate

At least Trump's Reddit trip went better than Hillary's.

Come on. You know the answer.

Yes, Obamas AMA 3 years ago generated less excitement that Trumps post today.

Not sure where you are confused.

Do Super PACs have influence outside of the actual election campaign though?

I thought that he was going to set aside an hour or two for it, but apparently he just answered some things in transit.

He did manage to bait the reddit admins in to removing the AMA from /r/all though. Seeing how they acted it would have been much worse if Trump had put lots of effort in to the AMA.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

It's an actionable promise, and also right on the money. The Clinton Foundation is at the heart of global corruption and highest-bidder politics.

TL;DR

>Then Trump is bad at marketing. Because it shouldn't be identical to making tweets.

t. Some fucking idiot making unqualified worthless opinions on an anonymous messageboard

Wow thanks for the input.

You read it didn't you? You didn't read Obama's wall of text. This AmA wasn't for redditors, it was for the press and for fuel (Reddit censoring Trump). Any lines Trump said in the AmA will be repeated by the media. It wasn't for redditors.

Obama's answer is basically a non-answer, and history has now proven that he did absolutely nothing to keep financial interests from corrupting democracy.

I hope that's what you're laughing about OP, because otherwise you might look like an idiot.

fast and furious.

fucking idiot go suck a dick.
sincerely, T.rudeau

God damn she would be Jeb tier if she were a man

>Please upvote

how much does the dnc pay you after the leak?

>I know it hasn't always been easy, especially here

Oh god she was shitting on Reddit during her AMA what a bitch.
I also love how Trump had to do it on a flight because he's got too much shit to do. HIGH ENERGY.

The Donald has less subscribers now than AMA did during the Obama AMA

Obama is pandering to the liberal faggot reddit crowd

Trump talks a lot of shit, but Obama's answer is just a paragraph of smoke being blown up your ass.

there are alot of faggots there from here

Obama is a decent rhetorician and what he said in that post was reasonable. What he accomplished, however, was very little (perhaps nothing). If Trump wins he automatically accomplishes his goal. That's not really a bad thing.

I do wish Trump would say more things of substance though. His reply attacking Hillary on the TPP and a bajillion Mexicans was much better. His reply about how to make cops feel safe was literally "lol I love police, they're great."

Trump's hit and miss. Obama looks like he's knocking them out of the park but then you realize it's a hologram.

Fake and gay.

>RECORD CONFIRMED CORRECTED

>ramble on
>literally nothing comes out of it even 8 years later

>keep it simple
>deliver under budget and ahead of schedule

I'd love to have your clairvoyance powers, fellow Barbosa. Can you hook me up with the caliphate skill tree that give me these wonderful abilities?

>Trump AMA
>big orange cunt spouts nonsense
>shitposts and spam

>Obama
>posts with actual substance
>as well as shitposting + hype

So you're disappointed that Trump didn't give his supporters a novel to answer each question, instead of being short and to the point?

a lot of shills on atm, don't worry boys.

Britain is to America
as
Pol is to r/the_donald

i think the redditfags kind of ruined it by writing pretty much an essay with more than one questions

it should have been one post one question imo

>worrying when Kek has spoken

He destroyed Libya, he destroyed Syria, he helped create ISIS and then failed to do anything about it, he caused the refugee flood into Europe and all the problems that came from that, he just literally handed over billions of dollars to Wall St. because they weren't doing well enough, he enabled one of the most corrupt politicians in our countries history to become even more corrupt, he made one of the worst diplomatic deals in history with Iran, and is about to make one of the worst trade deals in history with the TPP, and he's made race relations in this country the worst they've been since the 60s.

He's been a total disaster.

The difference is that everything Obama said turned out to be complete bullshit.