Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/China_1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
youtube.com/watch?v=ekOwjDx2gA4
youtube.com/watch?v=psHMnkStaQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GO AWAy

No reason to hate black people, they seem to hate themselves enough, no reason for us to interfere.

There's literally nothing wrong with being black.

Slay the niggers

thats the contrarian attitude pol know and loves

I like black people, they make jazz music. They just need to stay away from my family and keep to themselves.

fuck off

FINALLY! I'm a fucking skinhead and tired of Sup Forums being cucked by nigger apes.

There is a lot of things wrong with being black, so is there being white, or Asian, or sand money colored.

Black culture is so poor, they resort to stealing history.

Except non-white civilizations have been superior to whites as well.

1 post by this ID
shill wants to SC some hatred

Name 5

>FINALLY! I'm a fucking skinhead and tired of Sup Forums being cucked by nigger apes.

You're really not much better. You guys are pretty useless too outside of petty crime. Never see any skins when it's time to confront large groups of niggers.... even at the basic ass confederate flag rallys only 3 or 4 skins show up while the rest is elderly klan members and old confederates.

Tired of skinheads criticizing pol when you're actually somehow more useless than these cucks.

including the Moor.

>so is there being white, or Asian, or sand
Name one.

I'll wait.

Egypt (1000BC) , Persia (100AD), China (500BC), Aztecs (1500AD) , and Sicily (100AD)

Define whiteness for me.

>Egypt.
>China.
>Japan.
>Greece (Muh greeks aint white meme)
>Arabia.

I never understood what was so good about Yale. All it means is "my parents were rich and powerful so now i go to Yale even tho im dumb".

now it is also "im oppressed minority so now i go to Yale even tho im dumb"

this is progress

BITCH you're Jewish we both faced discrimination so why aren't you on my side.

That one made me kind of sad.

So either way unqualified people are going. I'd actually rather have oppressed people go than people who already reap all the wealth of our society.

do vodka niggers count?
reminded me of this

Fuck off, Greeks are whiter than most of the mongrels in America.

enjoy having a nigger who does no work make more than you because they got an Ivy League degree

Being Israeli DOES NOT MEAN IM FUCKING JEWISH I HATE JUDAISM AND I HATE THE FUCKING HAREDIM MORE THEN I HATE BLACK PEOPLE

Gotta love Sup Forums. They rant and rave about US backed dictators. Which happen to be the same dictators holding back progress for their land. Yet the poor inhabitants are blamed for the skin color.

>Persia
Not niggers
>China
Not niggers
>Aztecs
Still not niggers
>Sicily
lol

>get free tuition to an ivy league school despite having shit scores and grade while whites and Asians who are more qualified get told to fuck off
>Oppressed

Wew, oppression seems pretty nice to me.

The original post was about non white civilizations.

The guy who challenged him to name 5 walked right into the liberal semantics anti white trap. Of course he can name 5 civilizations that aren't white, he has tons of races to work with.

It's liberal tier debate tactics, you guys should have seen it coming from his first post.

Well better that then a white who does no work

>persia not niggers
Actually they were did you even watch 300? youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE

>china not niggers
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/China_1.htm
IDIOT

>Aztecs not niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

>Sicily lol
Did you even watch Alexander the Great? They said it was the richest civilization at the time and thats why Alexander wanted to conquer it before his death. youtube.com/watch?v=ekOwjDx2gA4

Dumping

I'm saying thats better than rich anglo-saxon white males getting it for no reason other than just being born rich.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=psHMnkStaQU

Still waiting.

have you seen this shit?????

Fuck right off the both of you. Id wager your the same dude paid to shill and start shit on pol.

no tyrone

Say the word "God" and i will beleive you.

You literally need to go kill yourself after that statement.

you really need to have cancer.

more funny .gifs like this please. this was amazing.

>People

whites are subhuman

I agree, the color is not what makes me personally hate a person, but his attitude.
Here in Israel our "blacks" are Mizrahi Jews (golden-brown Jews). I don't necessarily hate them all, but I hate most for their behavior.

Color doesn't matter, attitude does.

by the way most blacks here are cool

A FUCKING LEAF

I want to die.

Quit making us look bad, Canada.

>Haven't seen one of these on here in a while
Because this place has been invaded by reddit.
Case in point.

What am I watching?

>I'm saying thats better than rich anglo-saxon white males getting it for no reason other than just being born rich.

It's the exact same shit kek. Undeserving retards taking hard working students spots. Only difference is rich boys family is actually paying for his tuition while dumb nogs is being paid for by other peoples money.

I agree rich white idiots born into money should get shoe horned but neither should a minority who's only accomplishment is being born not white or Asian.

I get your sentiment but neither group should be in a school they didn't work hard to get into. It's not fair to the students who spent their entire life working to go to these schools.

good news

not
even
human

>They gotta vape Kale chips through their anus

I kek'd

What's with the naked nigger?

The fuck is going on in the ghettos?

WiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggleWiggle

>invent guns
>invent bombs
>invent terrible technologies that pollute the planet
>invent nuclear weapons
>invent nuclear power plants

White people are scum.

this actually stirred up some feelings in me
why do i see only black people do this. like seriously they're fucked up this is their baby

And also invent everything else right

You really walked into that one

White people made everything dude your argument is invalid

hey guys

>white
Dude is Mexican as fuck.

also I love how blacks in fights have to reach for their shorts every 5 seconds.

this actually gave me some feels.
why do i only see black people do this shit. this is evil, it's their own offspring...

To be fair that was a damn good fight.

I'll never understand why they always try to prop guys up that are on the brink of blackout.

and i posted two times

She was declared "mentally ill"... the baby now lives with its grandmother.

Fuuck of shill

what in the fuck is happening here

Chinks were blacks ? aztecs were blacks? the fact that life started in Africa doesn't make everybody black descendänt bc the people in africa on these times was not like actual blacks. Africa was really differente 150.000 years ago

Okay man. Sounds good.

>And also invent everything else right
WE WUZ OMNISCIENT N' SHIIIET

White people were the last to invent civilization, retards.

The rest of the world was inventing cities and written language while white people were still in caves.

lol, its funny because your dumb nigger ass probably believes this. While living in a society created by white men too

None of these fellows are upholding their second amendment right.

SHARKEISHA NOOOOO

Man I sure do love this board