Why do liberals fear red pilled black folk?

Why do liberals fear red pilled black folk?

It breaks the narrative. This is not allowed.

because they can call niggers out for niggering and it's not RAYCESS

because the democratic party has ALWAYS hated free blacks.

If more become red pilled, they loose a lot of their big votes

This.

>Blessed by Kek
>No one to witness me
feels bad man

it's hard to control a man who thinks for himself instead of being told what to think. if they get too many black men and women thinking for themselves, they may lose control of the plantation

praise kek. recognized.

Dark kek is with us, like the dark skinned red pilled folk.

Because once they are red pilled they never ever go back to the Democratic plantation.

They realise jobs are more important then free gibs.

I'm still confused as to how he could sit that close to Lemon, and NOT punch him in the face repeatedly?
Baffling!

That's why he's a police chief. The amount of retardation he must deal with everyday would be insane.

Because they're racist.

I tell you folks, there's nothing I love to see more than repeating digits. You've got people who have never made a good post in their life, and when they get sweet digits, it's immediately a good post, it's fantastic.

because they can't lie to themselves when the truth is standing before them.

this

nice trips btw

It's like that black guy with the autistic mexibro who literally was dindu nuffin, but he gets memory holed because he said that 'police are under a lot of stress after what happened in Dallas and Baton Rouge'. If he had been killed you bet there would be chimpouts, a watermelon enthusiast getting killed while literally on camera dinduing nuffin.

Also he had a job doing something useful, which is rayciss

This is witness to the fact that redpilled blacks are Kek's messengers

Uncle tom niggas aint muthafuckin black

> folk

Stop.

Because guys like him get off the plantation and it scares liberals because few others may slowly follow suit

Because they are scared of someone who they pity going against them.

Watching people who are morons brainwashed against their own interests is always mildly uncomfortable.

Sort of the same as watching a bunch of poor white people vote for someone nakedly arguing for plutocracy (Romney) or trusting someone who's clearly a scam artist (Trump)

You are correct.
Also, witnessed

trips of truth

Folk is a red pilled word that's used historically, cuck

Trips of truth. The left is staggeringly paternalistic. What happens when your child decides he's better off on his own?

I think Mr. Thomas Sowell has the answers you seek.

Would multiculturalism work if black people and Hispanics voted Republican

Imagine you pandered to agroup so hard and ypu still have people inthat group against you. It's grounds to get enraged.

Break the narrative. It's all about the narrative.

They destroy their world view of black people

In their minds the only thing black are is oppressed and they need white leftist to help them up and save them. It makes them feel good. When they don't need their help it makes them mad because it shatters their world view