youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6B6Rp4PU
youtube.com/watch?v=fWXFCxsxL5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=uKq5IcBFyeQ

Cucktholick

China?

>>>/stake/

why is thailand so full of atheists?

Are there many Catholics in Germany? How do Lutherans treat Catholics there?

Confessions play less of a role today than even 30 years ago, most (especially young) people are atheist or agnostic - though officially many are still Christian. Most Christians in Germany are Lutheran, but in Austria, Bavaria, South Württemberg (where I'm from), Baden and the Rhineland almost all Christians are Catholic.
The different confessions are relatively indifferent towards each other or work together in humanitarian projects, but usually the Catholics are more conservative with the Protestant church sometimes following Leftist bullshit unfortunately.

Buddhism is an atheist religion duh, In thailand Buddhism itself is heavily mixed with an old thai paganism and hindunism, moreover most thai claims themselves to be buddhist, Genuine atheists find hard time in our country.

Ayo hol up, where them poles at?

>judeo-christian religions
Disgusting

Majority of Protestants follow liberal agenda,it's sad.

Always wanted to be a monk tbf

>leader literally licks the feet of refugees
lmao

Stay mad, heathen

literally all that is decent about your country is due to Catholicim, Josè

CROSS'D

I seriously hope you Cathobros are not masturbating. Pic related to print and help you get through nofap

I got a week and I'll try to continue like this.

well done, don't give up

>all the priests in my parish are cathocommunist modernists
>parish extends for a 30km radius

Try to show them the error in their ways then

>Abr*hamic """"""""""religions""""""""""""

die catholics die

Sure, so I get barred from entering any church in my area because I went against their modernist heresy

you don't have to go deus vult on them user, just discuss stuff

>Pr*testants

They are old "sessantottini", the chances of having civilized discussion with them about sensitive topics is zero

That graph seems to lump "not religious" in with "atheists" which is just stupid since "not religious" outnumber atheists like 10 to 1 if not 100 to 1.

Never ever abdul

Commiecatholics are expurgates.

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decreto_contra_o_Comunismo

>rereformed

Then pray for them and wait until the young trad priests replace them

Disgusting

Here in Italy cathocomunism doesn't imply being an actual communist, it means being generally center-left, extremely progressive and scornful of Church authority and tradition, all in the name of their interpretation of the Second Vatican Council
In the meantime I'd like to go to some kind of mass that doesn't make me want to become Muslim

I agree, angl*s are pretty disgusting

>Vicar gives Holy Communion to dog
wtf I love consubstantiation now

Why can't we just be friends

Any of you lads spent nights at monasteries?

t.Paki

We are friends user
I haven't, have you?
A nice documentary about doing that:
youtube.com/watch?v=ch0SY2pHkDg

>ayyyyy whiter thana u mohammed ayyyyyy
burger tier argument
this is not our fault

>he believes in god

AYYOOO
*invents unbiblical sacraments*
HOL UP
*buys indulgences*
SO YOU BE SAYING
*worships idols*
WE WUZ
*claims to be of equal rank to god*
CRUSADERS AND SHHIIIIEEET

well what are you? An atheist?

Many times, wanted to compare experiences. Never did something as big as 40 days, just 5 at max.

im protestant

So there are barely any old school churches in fucking Italy? Then hope is truely fading for the rest of the world

What kind?

calvinist

ebin memes XD

>pr*testant

Catholicism is a BLACK religion made by BLACK MEDs

"Africa begins at the Pyrenees" - Alexandre Dumas. Is it a coincidence that Spaniards were a pious and dignified people while Frenchies were busy cucking for the t*rks (wh*Te migrants that came from the same plains as g*rmanics but took the longer way) and corrupting the church with antipopery. Spaniards spread Catholicism to their BLACK brethren in South America and the Kongo.

Protestantism is made up wh*Te people shit followed by wh*Tes and uncle toms

What's worth reading about that?

It varies. Back in my hometown we had two churches celebrating Tridentine mass and a good chunk of moderately traditionalist priests, but in smaller towns like the one I'm currently living in, it's a coinflip and you'll usually get the older, more liberal priests.
No wonder young people are not attracted to religion anymore, who wants to be told the kind of mellow crap these priests give in their sermons?

and I bet that's not your fault right? God made you a calvinist and you had no saying in it :^)

institution by calvin
lets have a war again, see if the holy r*man empire and fr*nce can beat us and scandinavia this time. did not go so well before

This, see saint Mauritius (literally means BLACK) or saint Mercurius, who slayed the crypto-wh*teoid Julian the Apostate with his double scimitars

Western Germany and Bavaria, specially, are Catholic regions
I do not even need pic related

>implying we care about bringing you civilization again
It is a useless endeavour, not that the little you have left will last long since all your women are breeding with muslims

>bringing you civilization again
you and your french,spanish and german friends only brought opression

swampgerman please

>muh oppression
get a hold of this heretic

It's pretty 'fun' that the older priests are often liberal. And you are right - there is no truth nor appeal in their comformist behaviour.

look at this we are already more than you in your own country, and all we had to do was wait for you to welcome the culture of death that only comes by embraing heresy and going against God. Don't worry, I am sure your Catholic countrymen will save you from the muslim hordes, since you could not possibly raise your hand against your wife's boyfriend.

Catholic tradition - elaborate and sophisticated
Pr*tard tradition - nonexistent because recessed wh*Toid brows cannot comprehend philosophy
Catholic architecture - Refined and minute, displays bling in a superb manner
Pr*testant architecture - just regressing to the shacks they built before BLACK Roman colonization

D*tchie culture: rebelling against distant overlords because you want to speak your retarded dialect, I can't wait for your ulcer of a country to drown desu

Whoa, what's wrong with swamps? Polsetysker

nice argument
le swamgerman XD
nice argument

requiescat in pace mi fratellos...

Pr*ts will never be this aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=8aLzycbkHhc
youtube.com/watch?v=zMbD9Jz6HyA

maybe because we dont build our churches with fucking gold we scammed from people by selling them a place in heaven

anyone that goes against God deserves to be oppressed until they repent. Deal with it

Catholicism:
youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6B6Rp4PU
Protestantism:
youtube.com/watch?v=fWXFCxsxL5k

go worship some idols because that obviously does not go against god

>still parroting the indulgence meme
you have no excuse for believing this bullshit when you have the internet at your disposal
Yes, the house of God needs to be beautiful because the mass is a recreation of heaven on earth in which saints on earth and in heaven worship God together, and heaven is as nice as it gets

lmao the Bible literally mentions statues of angels in the temple of Jerusalem

you are obviously very misinformed about Catholicism, so I suggest you learn about it instead of launching memes at me

nothing, but Dutch (Deutsch) people are literally Germans living in swamps

user, we have like a gorillon niggers to send to rampage your swamps. Granted you could flood your country to drown them all, but would that be worht it ?

Older priests lived in the age when modernism was extremely popular and mainstream and seen as the only way to resist the then mainstream communism, so they adopted an extremely un-priestly and on-with-the-times attitude to try to win over the politicized youth.
This was an utter disaster, with modernist-led dioceses seeing up to a 90% reduction in Sunday mass attendance during the '60s. On the other hand, dioceses or parishes that maintained a more traditional demeanor kept higher numbers (albeit still seeing a reduction because it was the '60s).
This meant that most young priests come from more traditionalist background, and as I said before, it's hard to feel inspired by sermons telling you that being Christian is all about being nice to people, even less to feel inspired by this kind of trivialities to take a radical decision like consecrating your life. So, we end up with most 60+ old priests being progressives, and most 50- priests being reactionaries, and I sure hope that new priests keep up with that trend

that does not mean a statue of mary should be worshipped
thats so much fucking bullshit i dont even know where to start. im FRISIAN
nice argument again

as you can see french italian and german subhumans are gathering once again to destroy our lands

>french italian and german subhumans are gathering once again to destroy our lands
right, it's totally our fault that prots have no faith and no children, poor you

and I have made an argument, which is "stop being uneducated about Catholicism". It's that easy user.
Your pastors have lied to you, like the pharisees they have filled you with heresy and you need to pray to God that he shows you the way back to His Church.

veneration =/= worship

You have such a misguided, intentional way of looking about "worshipping". It's actually quite sad. Sloth is a deadly sin for a reason.

You seriously want to get into heresy ? Because hot damn we have enough to last a week

>and most 50- priests being reactionaries, and I sure hope that new priests keep up with that trend
Lets hope your analysis is correct. The beauty lies in the traditions

Don't look at me - I'm asatrú. And Lutheranism is almost completely dead, especially in Scandinavia.

Burger tier post

are we posting memes now?

bwahahahah fucking sissyboys cant fight

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED

are you triggered pr*t?

>Allyng with the Ottomans

lol

we all have user. Go to confession.

try us again we will turn the 7,500,000 into 16 million

Imagine being this mad

Funny

Is it still possible to find some decent girl in the Church?