Country

>country
>automatic, manual, or bus?

Yes I go by bus, don't have a car.

flag
auto DD, manual weekend car

Bus but soon bike kawasaki

Automatic. Because it is not 1998 anymore.

Feet.
even when it takes me 1+ hour to get somewhere I still prefer to walk. In fact this is probably my most autistic habit.

Manual.

People who complain about its use on traffic jams never driven one in the first place.

flag
bus... my parents won't teach me how to drive and i can't afford a drive school :(

automatic for the daily drive, manual for the circuit, bus for trips to the bankruptcy court

It really doesn't matter. Being unable to drive a manual does make you retarded though.

Manual, I don't understand how automatics even slow down, you just slam the brakes on..?

Auto for comfort. Manual for fun.

Also I bus it because it's quicker with all the bus lanes and that.

you let go of the gas pedal

How do you control how fast you want to slow down though?

Ahhh by letting go of the gas quickly or slowly and braking slowly or quickly

By pressing harder on the brake pedal. You don't engine-brake when cut off by an aggressive driver, do you?

Bus, bec autism

>car connected to the internet
>can park itself
>voice commands

>still putting a gear in place with a stick

I hope you guys don't do this

>needing to replace your brake pads every other week
If only there was a better way.

>replacing brake pads weekly
I drive manual but you're fucking stupid
>replacing your clutch is cheaper than your brake pads

>hmm, which wear item should i put more stress on to slow down, brake pads or the clutch and pilot bearing

Manual in rural areas, bus in cities.
Automatic license is actually a distinct driver's license for spastics, you can't drive a manual car with it unless you take additional lessons.

>you can't drive a manual car with it unless you take additional lessons.

I always hear europeans bragging about this, but what does it even solve? Is there some kind of epidemic of people driving manual cars even though they didn't learn to drive in one?

Manual for spirited weekend driving and days at the track.

Automatic for lazy city driving during the week.

Manual are fuck easy to drive. Taking high pride in being able to drive stick is the peak of third worlder fedora tipping pretentiousness. But seeing they have very little going on for them,I guess we shouldn't bully them for it.

Not bragging, just stating. Auto cars are extremely rare here, I only met two persons who owned one so far. I'd like to try it sometime.

tram

cute boys

I don't have a license

>tfw too retarded to drive

I don't have a license yet, but I've driven a fair bit. Manual is fine, but automatic is way comfier. My first car will likely be an automatic.

Bicycle

Real men use manual.

Nothing like driving a manual car while sipping whisky and smoking a cigar

I've gotten my permit 3 times (they only last a year) but whenever I ask mommy to take me driving she says she's too busy

I have
*5-speed 2006 mazda 3
*manual 2011 inifiniti g35
*2007 kawazaki ninja250r
*2008 Honda CBR600
*2016 Indian Scout
The only time I have ever driven a manual vehicle was when I was driving a friend or family members car.

You use the brake pedal to slow down, you can do the same thing in a manual by shifting into neutral or just leaving your foot on the clutch and pushing down the brake pedal.

are you retaeded? automatic is more intuitive than manual

The brake pedal is pressure sensitive the harder you push it the faster you slow down.
You can't really be this dense can you?

>drinking while driving
I hope your consciousness is not as white as your flag m8.

Joke on you I don't even have a license

I can drive both but I hate driving. I prefer bus.

>you can do the same thing in a manual by shifting into neutral or just leaving your foot on the clutch and pushing down the brake pedal.

shit nigga what are yo doin

Well carry on then.

What's wrong with that?
You can't engine brake in all situations.

We /o/ now