youtube.com/watch?v=ygzbUhUcP6M
youtu.be/9ELFAJLL1iM
youtube.com/watch?v=u49lCriztEI
youtu.be/dnXVIsMimHY
youtube.com/watch?v=l7PzhELXrwo
youtu.be/9G5EKK99sGM
youtube.com/watch?v=ShBzUK4rnI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the only thing that could justify working a job and existing is the obtainment of a child, but I refuse to have one in a world where you must work, lose large chunks of your life, and feel the need to justify existing.

i feel the same way about having kids don't think i could bring someone into this world just to suffer

>making roughly $1200 a day
>government is paying for my lodging in a 4 star hotel
I'm not even mad that my average day as of late has been 8 AM - 2 AM
It's a shame this will only last a few more days

Sup foo, is your cousin home?

you're one of them now

nah foo

Who knows, maybe I'll even vote for the liberals next election.
I don't think the conservatives would have allowed this

all that time you spent going against them just to end up on their side sad

What's wrong with Jews and being wealthy?
They're just biologically smarter and a part of a long lineage of wealth.

>What's wrong with Jews
How much time do you have?

In order to break all power of resistance of the Romanian people, the Jews will apply a truly unique
and diabolical plan:
1. They will try to break the spiritual ties of the Romanian to heaven, and to earth.
To break our ties with heaven they will engage in widespread dissemination of atheistic theories in
order to separate the Romanian people or at least some of the leaders from God; separating them
from God and their dead they can destroy them, not by sword but by severing the roots of their
spiritual life.
To break our ties binding us to the land, the material source of a nation's existence, they will attack
nationalism, labelling it "outmoded," and everything related to the idea of fatherland and soil, in
order to cut the love thread tying the Romanian people to their furrow.
2. In order to succeed in this, they will endeavour to get control of the press.
3. They will take advantage of every opportunity to sow discord in the Romanian camp, spreading
misunderstandings, quarrels, and if possible to split it into factions fighting each other.
4. Will seek to gain control of most of the means of livelihood of the Romanians.
5. They will systematically urge Romanians on to licentiousness, destroying their families and their
moral fiber.6. They will poison and daze them with all kinds of drinks and other poisons.

Anyone wishing to conquer and destroy a people could do it by using this system:
Breaking its ties with heaven and land, introducing fratricidal quarrels and fights, promoting
immorality and licentiousness, by material ruin, physical poisoning, drunkenness, All these destroy
a nation more than being blasted by thousands of cannon or bombed by thousands of airplanes.
Let the Romanians look back a bit to see whether against them this system has not been used with
precision and tenacity-truly a murderous system. Let the Romanians open their eyes to read the
press for the last 40 years since it has been under Jewish control. Let them re-read Adevarul ("The
Truth"), Dimineata ("The Morning"), Lupta ("The Fight"), Opinia ("The Opinion"), Lumea ("The
World"), etc. and see if from each page this plan does not constantly emerge.
Let the Romanians open their eyes to see the disunity in present day Romanian public life; let them
open their eyes and see well. The Jews use these plans like poison gas in a war, to be used against
the enemy, not their own people. They propagate atheism for Romanians but they themselves are
not atheistic, as they fanatically hold to respecting their most minute religious precepts. They want
to detach Romanians from their love for the land, but they grab land. They rise up against the
national idea, but they remain chauvinistically loyal to their own nation.

That's a quick summary of it. Replace "Romanian" with "American", "Canadian", "Swedish", "English" or what have you.
Go read the entirety of For My Legionaries if you want to know more.
And For my Legionaries is just scratching the surface

way to go

And when we say "Jewish", we're not talking about the Jewish religion, but rather the Jewish race.
Even those who stop practicing the jewish faith wish to see our countries destroyed.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>our countries destroyed
>Japan
Sup chink

dumb kike
>. Replace "Romanian" with "American", "Canadian", "Swedish", "English" or what have you.

Whatever you say, Zhang

CHI
A fairly usual day, though I did go to sauna. Breddy good tbqh.

how crowded was the sauna ?

I had it all for myself, it's in the apartment complex and you have to book a time.

Wait, japan doesnt have hate speech laws? I thought america was the only country without hate speech censorship

thats pretty cool. is it still snowing?

Nah, a lot of the snow has melted but there is still some snow. I guess we will still have a few weeks of this cycle where it snow and melts until it finally stays for good.

i hope we get snow again. got any other plans for the weekend?

Not really, I might do some push ups one of these days if I can manage to find the motivation for it. I got a grip strength device so I occasionally do that while browsing the internet.

i'm getting so tired of living the same day over and over but i can't find a way out

I really like this general.
I'm not hispanic but I read this thread every day.

you are welcomed to post most of the people posting here aren't CHI's

Iktf. I think most people are living more or less the same day over and over again, that is routine after all. I think the trick is to make the routine as bearable/enjoyable as possible and hope that when life differs from the routine it's for the positive. But "moving forward" in anyway is proving to be very hard, i'm pretty sure i've more often than not made the wrong calls but what's done is done. My mood hasn't been bad for a while now so life doesn't feel that bad even if it is the same thing everyday.

Malaka, i literally feel the same.
I feel i am about to have a moral breakthrough, but trully i feel the same.

I am in the phase of doing conceptual art and writting fucking poems when not working 12 hour shifts and having weird flashbacks etc.
I cannot even pretend to care anymore.
I am low.

Are the Scandinavians who post here chicanos?

Nah

no

i guess other people have shit to look forward to though so it makes it easier to do the same thing everyday

Samefag.
One day at work, a guy from the army (National service) facebooked me, that he is about to shoot heroin and that he wants to chat because he doesn't want to feel alone.
After carrying shit for 10 hours, i sat down a little since no work was to be done, and my ambitious hillybilly manager comes to make me do a useless chore, just so that i dont sit, and i just unconsiously replied that nothing will change if i don't.
People want you to sign a "blood pact" just to do fucking chores nowdays.

I did notice that having something to look forward to is something that helps greatly. The only sure thing that is surely positive I have to look forward to is watching the world cup with Sup Forums.
>the thing I look forward to is watching a tournament and posting about it on an anonymous cambodian basket weaving forum
It doesn't have to be anything great, just something. The other thing of course is trying to get to uni, again. Another failure would probably take it's toll on me fairly heavily atleast for a while, but i'm trying to mentally prepare myself for whatever happens.

How old r u Suomisuomi bro?
I am 28, have a shitty degree, been working and saving up, and i think about blowing it all on a second uni degree.

21 so I know i'm still young. I had the chance to go to a "university" of applied sciences last year (I think those kinds of institutions are more respected in some other countries but here in finland they are considered somewhat of a meme institutions) but I turned that down because the market is over saturated by people with that meme degree, I had heard nothing but bad things about studying in those institutions and most importantly because it did not interest me. Also studying in them relies heavily on group projects which doesn't really favour me, I can work in groups just fine but I always feel like I don't get even nearly the most out of myself when I do so I think regular uni would suit me much better.

It will sound weird, but i trully like the fact that the today's 20 year olds are cooler than us.
Looking at my fellow 28-30something year old's, we are all in a state, as if hit by a mental bomb.

Having hobbies is good, nothing in that post makes it sound to me that you would be "low".
>make me do a useless chore, just so that i dont sit
That kind of thing would rub me the wrong way too. It really is a lose lose situation since if you mention about it you risk the person giving the task becoming pissy and if you just take it in good grace it still is pretty annoying on the long run.

Do you have to pay in your regular uni's?

I was working in Athens for an ex-gangster and did military service next to Turkey with a bunch of Russian kids and senslessly power hungry officers.
I cannot pretend to be ok with pointless behaviour anymore.

Thanks.

No. They changed it lately that foreigners have to pay for some degrees though (I think it only affects those outside of the eu but I can't remember to be certain). They did slash the student benefits but in turn students will get better housing benefits (most students will win, some will lose due to the changes, I would most likely plan to live on my own so someone like me would would benefit from the change). They also changed the student loan a bit, if you finish your degree on time (3 years candidate + 2 years masters) you get a part of the money back up to a point. for a candidate + masters combo in uni you can take out 18000 in loan (any amount above that is not taken into consideration in the refund) and get 6200€ back (2500€ of any student loan you take will not be taken into consideration, after that it's 40% of the amount up to a point. If it makes it any clearer 18000(depends on the size of the degree)-2500 X 0.40 =6200 back. Even with the interest you still end up winning. They did that since they want to encourage people to finish faster since it's the norm to take longer than the expected time to finish. So if you take longer you get nothing refunded from your studen loan.

Very fair and righteous system.

In my uni, i met burnouts "studying" for 5+years, with the recordman being 11 years.

I feel kinda jealous.
What do you think about studying?

>tfw all i have to look forward to is movies and music

What music?
I have been listening to Israeli Psytrance, Crystal castles and Hellenic gypsy pop this week.

While I was doing conscription most of the staff (actual officers) were pretty good. Though the way conscription works in finland most of the interaction with "officers" are from the previous batch (half a year earlier) who have taken either the non-commissioned officer course or officer course. They are just conscripts like the rest of us who live with in the same rooms as the crew and at some point just become buddies with their "underlings". Though some of them seemed to occasionally forget that and think they were more important than they actually were. In the beginning it's fairly common that pointless orders are given mainly for laughs by the older conscripts who find themselves with a tiny amount of power. There rarely is any malice behind it, though that is not always the case and things occasionally go a little overboard if someone starts to take his own issues out on others when he gets the chance. Though there is a limit to what they can order and most are aware of those bounds.

In Greece is morw or less like this, except when you go to islands.
The best officers were the one's who have been in Irak/Afghanistan/Kosovo etc.
They were the one's with the common sense.
The worst were the "connected" one's who got good positions, but were fucking around for no reason.

a little of everything but it's mostly metal

That definitely is something to look forward to.
It usually is very hard for me to get started but after I get into some kind of rhytm things start to go more smoothly. I think uni would put me on some kind of "track" and give my something to work towards.

How would I go about pulling off a green card marriage?

It does.
Ignore all people who say otherwise.
Uni is one of the best things as long as you don't loose yourself.

I am thinking about building a portfolio and applying for CS.

what do you mean?

Cool. Never really been into metal desu.

you like underground rap? thats something i've gotten into the last few years

Only Greek tbqh

greek?

I grew up in Athens.

oh, do you like narco corridos? this is something i've also gotten into recently (although i don't know any bands or anything)
youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBdDkYRYg

Not really into gangster stuff to be honest.
I like the neighboourhood-artsy advice giving type.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=afVOmgf7h8E

>neighboourhood-artsy advice giving type
so like chill music?youtube.com/watch?v=qvEeMLSRuec

Deffinetly user.
You are a cool guy!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=66sJAA7nTpw

>11 years.
good lad

thanks. not sure if you will like this one but check it out
foundingfathersrecords.bandcamp.com/album/tough-shits-nicer-than-god-b-w-babes-of-the-abyss

You need a visa to do that. You could get a travel visa, overstay it and then marry someone. It's honestly not complicated.

>You need a visa to do that. You could get a travel visa
Swedish citizens can enter the US without a visa as long as they can present a resturn ticket.
>overstay it and then marry someone
Well, how would I go about doing that? Meet a girl that would be willing to do it and shit.

I dig it, though i would have been more game 10 years ago.

Time for classics:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jxodluTaz4g

i really like instrumentals as well for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=tD0H5blrWkw

Because you know, hehe!

youtu.be/T6oyMDP2fac

>Well, how would I go about doing that? Meet a girl that would be willing to do it and shit.
Oh right lol. Unless you known someone in the U.S who is willing, it's very hard. You have to live together and share things like accounts for a couple of months to convince the G-men.
The easiest way would be to move in with a guy friend and pretend to be his gay lover. Hell, I'd do it for you if I wasn't in the same boat you are.

gnarly waves
youtube.com/watch?v=78tDEAwahz0

just find a girl and fall in love with her that would make things a lot easier

youtu.be/rjYJG0uwg5w

do you like chill sad music?
youtube.com/watch?v=ygzbUhUcP6M

Yes.
youtu.be/9ELFAJLL1iM

try this it's metal but it really makes me feel
youtube.com/watch?v=u49lCriztEI

Not bad.
Have an oldie but goldie.
youtu.be/dnXVIsMimHY

more feels
youtube.com/watch?v=l7PzhELXrwo

Who is this?

youtu.be/9G5EKK99sGM

lorenzo de monteclaro
youtube.com/watch?v=ShBzUK4rnI8

Buenas noches user.

goodnight

:/

what video games do chicanos play?
FIFA?

i don't play video games anymore but yeah soccer is really popular amongst CHI's