>"hey did you know you have little control over anything?"
>audience laughs
political humor is for idiots.

>Gowdy tries to get Brennan to say there's no evidence of collusion
>Gets BTFO immediately
based brennan

>Sup Forums voted for this

this is the best meme of 2017 so far

I love how mad he got when he found out about the 2 scoops lol.

>Next time on CNN

Anyone else find it hilarious that the Colbert spam threads now pop up at the same time as the pedo cunny spam threads? Surely just a coincidence.

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know every little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed in frustration? All to later be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where. They think calling us racist, misogynistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challenge when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competitive, hard core, by nature. We love a challenge. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challenge us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

CAN'T LET JOHNALD BRIMPF GET THE CODES

love triumphs hate

>president does something dumb
>talk show host does mocking impression of said dumb thing
>right leaning weebs take it personal and spend months mocking talk show host's impression
Really grinds the almonds

ASHZ NAGH GIMBATUL

I will never understand how someone can be personally offended by another person insulted the person they voted for. Why.

>audience cheers before Colbert commands them
>Colbert unleashes his captive black bulls upon the audience to whip them, rape them and lock them in chains and drag them to the reeducation camp in the basement

So they can spam Sup Forums for months about it while forcing their racism maymay.

praise kek pedes!

Trumpism is a cult

Nigger

>stop being meeeaaannn to Truuuuummppp!!!

ASH NAZG THRAKATULĂ›

Hilary lost get the fuck over it.

this. leave trump alone!

>nobody mentions Hillary
You might have a problem dude.

>stop being mean to Colbert!!!

This thread is proof that Hillary truly was to intelligent too win.

>MUH HILLARY!!

Is there anything more pathetic than a trumpcuck?

AGH BURZUM ISHI-DRUMPFATUL

Hey outsider shill-kun you're the only paid retard in this thread bringing her up.

AHNALD SCHWAMPS

>FCC won't take action against Colbert

That explains why this thread was made

> to intelligent
>too win

Hilary lost.

stay mad lol

Don't get it, but good post.

What a b what a b what a beauty
What a b what a b what a a
What a beauty beauty be
What a beauty beauty be
What a beauty beauty beauty be be be
What a be what a b what a beauty
What a b what a b what a a
What a be be be be be
What a be be be be be
What a be be be be be be be a beauty be be be
What a beauty.

theverge.com/2017/5/23/15682594/fcc-stephen-cobert-the-late-show-donald-trump

Colbert won, get over it

Nice victory, General Pyrrhus.

Why is Sup Forums so hideously unfunny?

>redditors think the meme is about protecting Trump instead of pointing out that Colbert is a hack

It's almost as if the complaint was entirely unfounded and merely forced by people who disagree with him. Really gets the noggin joggin.

>triple dubs

NICE

Why do all these talk show have some nigger mic'd who laughs at bad jokes?

Oh please

Yes I'm sure meme had absolutely nothing to do with how Colbert disagrees with your views on Trump.

Hillary lost

>"we're pointing out Colbert is a hack by using a meme that a different comedian came up with"

It's some old gamergate pasta. I don't know why they posted it here.

I never got why politicians do this, what is the point of trying to mind meld with Israels big wall?

Black bulls cuck white cucks for two scoops.

That's hilarious!

So GLORFT

Holy shit reddit kids out in full force today.

I'm gonna break it down for you children who vote for whoever le funny tv man tells you to.

Just 2 points:

1. Hilary
2. Lost

Please review and come back when you are 18 or older. Thanks and pay it forward.

>makes the same Trump jokes for the entire show every night
HE'S NOT A HACK. HE'S A GENIUS COMEDIAN!

SO GETS

>we are merely pretending to protect Trump

PRUMPO TUNT

>I used to think Colbert was funny but he's been making me pretty uncomfortable lately.

What did they mean by this?

>trying to hide his neck
Why?

This is the last gasp of the Trump supporter
"At least Hillary won't be president!"

Based Cockbert working the r/pol basement dwellers into a shoot.

>makes the same colbertposting thread every night
That's some comedy gold epic win right there 'pede

I don't know why people are making this a big deal. Drumpf is a known wall enthusiast, he is clearly just inspecting a famous wall.

JORG ROGARMPFFF
STEVEMPF-ORGMPF
YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME AND REVEALED YOURSELVES AS THE COCKHOLSTERING TWO SCOOPING FAGGOTS YOU TRULY ARE
PREPARE TO BE IMPEACHED

>still shilling for muh Trump
fuck off filthy kike

THE AGE OF SCOOPS IS OVER, GRUNULD

>STOP BEING MEAN TO user!!!

lol colbert would be seething if anyone still rememebered who joe rogan was

I know you're just trying to be edgy but telling people Hillary lost isn't a big deal to anyone who's not american/didn't vote for her.

>gets upset when someone makes fun of his favorite hack comedian
why don't you try going back? Sup Forums is an alt right board

You don't know what shill means do you newfriend?

Also why does it matter if he touched a wall? Does that trigger you?

Colbert sucks but to be fair, laughing intensely is the correct reaction to Trump and his retard supporters.

>there are no colbert threads up during american school hours

:thinking:

Have the kikes already commanded redditors to blacklist and lynch Joe Rogarnpf for being too problematic? I guess mocking the great god of comedy Colbert was the last straw.

If you're not American then you are not important in this world.

If you didn't vote for her then that means you either voted for trump or threw your vote away as a result of not understanding how bipartisanship works.

>BUT HILLARY!
Every time!

>Reddit STILL doesn't get Colbertposting
>It STILL frustrates them to the point of responding repeatedly

Getting a bit depressing lads.

>posts Reddit: The Frog

Nah he is reddit, always has been:

reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/

>If you're not American then you are not important in this world.
Again, I know you're trying to be edgy but part of me thinks that you actually believe that

>implying I don't go to these threads to bait trumpcucks for easy (You)s

GROUMPF JUST WANTED TO BE A TRUE COCKHOLESTER AND TOUCH THE SAME WALL
HE IS RUSSIAN STRING PUPPET

Are you American?

Why is that so important to you?

Not anymore you false-flagging poltard, he has betrayed us Redditors. God Emperor Colbert was sent to destroy orange hitler and bring about the new age of progressivism and faith in the CIA, NSA and corporations in a new dawn.

We barely tolerated Rogarmpfs blatant pandering to the nazis by having alt-right talking heads like Jordan Peterson on, but after mocking the great Colbert he has crossed the line.

He will be impeached from his podcast, as will your so called "savior" Doogan Thumpf

It's like a horror show

Forgot pic

>God Emperor Colbert

hello r*ddit

>being this scared of your boogeyman
Try not to wet the bed tonight, kiddo.

>>audience laughs intensely
I hate americans for that. Literally ruiming the jokes for me.

And whats the point of negro pianist in there? He either says 'mhmm' or 'cooald bluuuwded' or just laughs off camera. How the hell is he relevant? He makes me cringe.

YOU DID IT SHILLS!!!

TV Ratings: Colbert Narrowly Wins Season With Viewers, a CBS First Since 1995

>In the last full week of the 2016-17 broadcast season, CBS' The Late Show With Stephen Colbert managed to top NBC's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon as the most-watched late-night talk show on broadcast.

CONGRATULATIONS

>picture of that hilarious cartoon guy with the big nose wringing his hands.png