“I am a pro-choice, feminist sexual assault survivor with a chronic reproductive illness...

“I am a pro-choice, feminist sexual assault survivor with a chronic reproductive illness. Donald Trump and his party think I should be punished for exercising my constitutional rights. His rhetoric about women takes us back to a time when we were meant to be beautiful and silent.
22 years ago, Hillary Clinton declared that women’s rights are human rights. And she made it possible for my fellow sexual assault survivors in my home state of New York to have access to safe, immediate care in any emergency room.”

Kind of makes you re-think some of your stances doesnt it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=W09ZfrZI0Ws

Pebbles.

Women shouldn't vote.

If she was my daughter I would honor kill her. Just saying.

so it's hillary's fault that thing is still alive? fuck it, I'm a trumpkin now

Lena Dunham confirmed Destroyer of Sup Forums

Also when is Chloe going to speak?

wtf i'm a chubby chaser now

>chronic reproductive illness

Isn't she being a little hard on herself?

If she was my daughter, I'd honor-kill myself.

"Chronic Reproductive Illness?"

Sounds like this dumbass keeps getting knocked up.

When her face works like a contraceptive, no.

You literally found the best picture of her I've ever seen. Hell, she looks halfway decent here.

More than halfway, actually. My dick is rising...

>advocate killing unborn children
>blame Trump for people wanting you to shut up

I don't think the constitution advocates it either. Out of the usual bullshit drive-by threads, pro-choice is the one that rustles me.

The Democratic Party is being run by obnoxious cat ladies.

Feminism is for ugly bitches.

she's a garbage human being with a garbage show that no one watches. her garbage rhetoric "womyn""rape-culture""survivor""womensrights"

her and her ilk need to be sent to an all-expenses-paid vacation on the surface of the sun.

>pro-choice
> feminist
opinion discarded

any picture with the 'looking back over the shoulder' stance is good for women, that's why you see it so often
it stretches their turkey neck out to give the appearance of an actual jawline and chin, its not the way she actually looks

>think I should be punished for exercising my constitutional rights

apparently raping your younger sister is now a constitutional right! pack it up, Sup Forums

fpbp

>proud daughter of honduran immigrants
>not illegal, undocumented immigrants
Why can libs just not grasp that part of it?

SAUDI MONEY AND PEBBLES

Someone get her some delegates

PLS GIVE FREE ABORTIONS BECUZ FEMALE, IF NOT, U R ANTI WOMAN RIGHTS AND MUST DIE FOR BEING MEAN

I really, really hope Lena Dunham dies painfully. I don't wish that on many people, but since she's a fucking child molester, I can green light that sort of thing in this case.

>I am a survivor of sexual assault

SISTER
I
S
T
E
R

FISTER
I
S
T
E
R

THIIIC

This

/thread

>where's my fucking gravel Eddy?

Who raped Lena Dunham?

So surviving sexual assault means you didn't get charged with incestuous sodomy?

>Honduran
dam shit skins

ugh why are you leading threads with gore op

Who didn't?

>shoulder tattoos

absolutely disgusting

>>SLIDE TO THE LEFT

>>SLIDE TO THE RIGHT

I HOPE THE MODS GET RID OF THIS SHITTY THREAD TONIGHT

Oh god. Harpoon that whale

I for one. So who did? She claims she was raped and I think she's lying. So who raped her?

America Ferrera could get it just saying

>Kind of makes you re-think some of your stances doesnt it Sup Forums?

No, it doesn't.

I bet she'd look alright if she got a nice boob job to balance out DEM THIGHS and some facial work. A little off the nose, a little strengthening of the jawline, you know the typical de-Jewification process

No one.

She claimed her book that a "republican disc jockey in a cowboy hat" at her university campus fucked her when they were both drunk, and she decided it was rape the morning after.
All of her followers tried to find out who the guy was so they could lynch him, so they went looking into who was a republican disc jokey at the campus at that time. They found one guy who vaguely fit the description and they harassed him, before Lena had to say that it wasn't him.
There was no one that really matched her description.

> America Ferrera

She's ugly even by Mexican standards

Those poor shoes