Reddit fucking leave

Gonna dump a few screenshots of these pathetic cucks. I'm not going to defend Trump's responses, because they were shit. But these are the fucking cuckolds who support the same candidate. Who unironically wrote essays and expected an actual response. Also, you fuck off too Milo.

>muh nasa
>muh weed
>muh google fiber

you sound like the redditer

you gotta go back kid

So wait, how did the thing on Reddit go?

Were where you when you realized that the same faggots telling people to "go back" are in fact the redditors?
Look at this post. These fags speak literally just like Sup Forums. Or is it the other way around? Did you guys learn your memes from them?

Shut the fuck up cunt

>Complaining like a bitch about redditors
>Unironically posting like one

The_Donald was around and supporting Trump months before pol even tried to make its first Trump meme.

get out

I don't know man, you sound like a bitter reddit fag that didn't get what he wanted from Trump. I actually expected less. The guy is fucking busy, he has better things to do than answer questions from internet losers.

What? That is absolutely not true.

Sorry, was watching crazy Joe. Some more
>muh nasa
>muh google
>muh weed
coming right up

Whoops, looks like that last one was a Snowden one, forgot about that. There's another floating around in here.

I don't disagree with that image. Muslims do, however.

Then you need to head back kiddo, you gotta be 18 top post here.

what would happen if the guy with the kkk shirt got separated and wandered into the BLM protest?

They're wearing regular shirts underneath.

You

Sound's like you spend time on retardditt. Go back.

>complaining about redditors posting on reddit
?

OK. So you're pro-Islam then?

did they really do that to the gate? why?

that makes me so fucking sad.

all the shit that place has seen, only to end up as refugee propaganda.