It's a new day, yes it is! Time for a Sup Forums wrestling thread. Post em if you've got em

It's a new day, yes it is! Time for a Sup Forums wrestling thread. Post em if you've got em.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mcburnett/status/733796108372082688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like posting an actual wrestler would have drawn more people
But never mind that shit
CROSSFIT JESUS IS BACK

MFW I know Wrestling fans and SU fans but no Wrestling AND Steven Universe fans to appreciate this

Just show them the clip. Most of my friends watch SU, and we've all seen the Booker T clip. I would definitely wear a shirt with this on it.

twitter.com/mcburnett/status/733796108372082688

>What you gotta understand first of all Mean Steve, is that this right here is the future of gems! You can call this the New Homeworld Order of gems, clod! These two gems right here came from a great big empire in the northern cluster, and everybody was wondering who the third gem was. Well who knows more about that empire than me, clod?

>GHJHGHJHHHJGHH I'M THE CHAMPION HELP ME PLEATHSE

fuck you and fuck the Miz

Has anyone seen Camp WWE yet? The making of video had me in stitches, but I want to know if it's actually good before I waste my time.

Also, not Sup Forums but it's the best I got.

Blame the booking, not the man.

That makes me said, whoever she is.

Now we just need Crossfit Mary Magdeline and all will be right with the world.

THIS IS CAPTAIN LOU, SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO YOU! I'M THE MAKER OF CHAMPEENS. I TAKE THEM AND I MOLD THEM. I GUIDE THEM TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP. I AM THE GUIDING LIGHT.

"DEVON, GET THE FRIGGIN' TABLES"

NOW I'M A CARTOON! HOO BOY, MY BODY DON'T LOOK GOOD IN EITHER DIMENSION. YOU PUT MY BRAIN IN A PARAKEET IT'D FLY BACKWARDS! I'M A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND AND I'M WELCOMED TO IT. OFTEN IMITATED, NEVER DUPLICATED.

Whats this guys legacy?

OH NO, NOW I'M A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! THAT'S RIGHT! I AM THE VOICE AND THE ORIGINAL ACTOR OF MARIO MARIO OF THE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS SUPER MARIO SHOW! I TRADED IN MY RUBBER BANDS, HAWAIIAN SHIRT, AND BEARD FOR A MUSTACHE, OVER-ALLS AND A PLUNGER!

Was Rasslor the best Sup Forums related wrestling episode?

Prove me wrong: A bunch of old school wrestlers would make kick ass villains.

Some modern ones could too, you STUPID IDIOT.

The Vaudevillains are garbage and they almost crippled Enzo.

Roddy Piper could have been a GREAT Joker.

Enzo is a terrible wrestler and it's amazing he's not already dead because he fucked up a bump.

However, he's the best mic worker they've had in years. Make him a manager, give him a stable.

He shocked the world.

>Greg and his giant harem

This is just Amethyst with Jeff Hardy arm bands.

BOOM

There is something about this image I find completely terrifying.