You must explain in 1 sentence why super speed isn't the best power

You must explain in 1 sentence why super speed isn't the best power.

Time travel is cooler

Speed force is better.

Women remain unsatisfied, with painful friction burns.

Because you didn't exclude omni-powers or conceptual powers or "the power to have any power I think of :^)", that's why.
But in all fairness, if I did have that, super speed would be the very first power I give myself.

You still age.

But user, vibrating.

I literally can't.

The top five objectively the best powers are

>Super Speed
>Healing Factor
>Magic
>Telepathy
>Time Travel

>time stopping is cooler
FTFY

Apocalypse might hold you foot with a bit of mud.

Over powered is the right amount of power.

Transformation of yourself and others is the best, all that speed means nothing when you've just turned them into a pebble.

Super cocaine is better.

What about telekenesis? I think that is a very good super power to have.

can't turn me into a pebble when you don't even have time to think of the word "pebble" before you explode because of an infinite mass punch

Super speed can't stop Candle Ja

Telepathy is a thing.

telekinesis is okay, but I feel like it's not useful enough as a day to day thing for it to be in the top five

also time travel should be time manip

Because Doctor Manhattan can teleport.

Manipulation of boundaries, I win the super power bowl.

you can't shrink yourself and give a guy a rim job in his dick hole.

Not really. If you stop time, you just end up age faster. Stop time without some form of immortality is deleterious

Except I entered the fight expecting this and turned invisible so you couldn't see me and I could get the first attack in.

Turning invisible counts as transformation. If you don't consider it to be, replace that with something incredibly small.

This guy is starting to turn me around on the superspeed thing...

Food costs a fortune because of your insanely high metabolism.

>telekinisis not good day to day power
>need to take a shit
>too lazy
>shit anywhere and let the shit go to the toilet with your magic

MexicanFlash.jpg
someone post it pls

Imagine how boring everything must be when it's slower than you

>Turn ass up on the couch, let shit float out of your butt and into the toilet
>Wipe yourself with TK
>Just to make sure, float some water from the tap to give your bum splash
How come none of the edgier "deconstruction" people like Ennis or Millar ever wrote a story like this?

Seeing everything slower when you're not running is hell

Comic book writers don't know how friction, inertia, or basic Newtonian mechanics actually work.

And super speed without some way to avoid friction, take in massive amounts of food, not experience accelerated wear and tear on the body is just as bad.

Having super speed means everything else will be slow as fuck in comparison. Example: dentist appointments.

They just aren't very creative, is all

On a slightly related note, with tk I would use it to move my eyelids up and down instead of blinking

Omnipotence is a bit better in my mind.

Pietro Maximoff Syndrome

Because having to do something faster still means I have to do it

Mind control

Shape Shifting.
It's the most OP power when you become creative.

Everyone wants to stick you into a generator or turn you into a one-man assembly line.

cuz

Reality warping.

You're running at super speed and an insect hits you in the face.

Sure, you could wear a helmet, but you're still going to end up arriving at your destination with insects splattered all over your visor.

Couldn't magic do all of that?
Like a healing spell or a movement spell?

get that with super speed

and that's what makes Grodd a great Flash villain

Omnipotence, that's a good trick.

omnipotence is way better and literally every single power in one

Super speed is still a slave to quantum/causality physics. If I made the chances of a speedster reaching even 10km 1 to infinity, then is it even a match.

Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan!

Crap! I can't explain in 1 sentence why Jacki Chan isn't the Channiest!

>Sticks leg out
GG

Conception of time, you see everyone moving slow

Yeah, 'cause I'm pulling pussy left and right

Atomic banana peel.

if your not a flash fanboy you would see that time MANIPULATION is easily better than any form of super speed, because it essentially IS super speed with benefits.

Its only weakness is being killed while you will time to flow normally, before you can will time to stop/slow/reverse.

It's a one man gig.

Teleportation looks cooler, and removing the threat of telefrag and momentum carry-over makes it ridiculously overpowered.

>TK isn't useful
>not letting a gaseous-like construct surround you at all times
>not solidifying parts of the construct when needed

Literally lets you feel everything, fly, gives you a forcefield, manipulate objects, and slow down the surrounding area

Fuck why not go crazy with it
>not making constructs that are conductive to electricity
>not manipulating the electromagnetic spectrum using constructs that imitate events on the molecular level

If you are running 10 miles in 2 seconds, you are still running 10 miles.

With super speed you can probably avoid the insect since it'll appear nearly frozen as you run past it.

Matter manipulation you dense mother fucker.

Good luck running when I've pulled you apart at a subatomic level.

Going to rearrange your lower half into a fleshy wheelchair just to fuck with you.

Super speed requires a million secondary powers to even work.
>anti-chafing powers (self-explanatory)
>invulnerability to air friction, so your clothes aren't torn to shreds
>but you still need SOME friction, so you don't skid all over the place
>you need an efficient metabolism so you don't run yourself to starvation
>you need super-stamina so you can avoid tiring yourself out while running super-long distances
>your footsteps would have so much force they would effectively leave a trail of destruction in your wake
>you need superfast reaction times so you don't run into a building at superspeed and die
>if you DO have superfast reaction times, you also have to worry about
And a bunch more.

The best superpower is being super rich.

By its very nature, it will play merry hob with you metabolism.

>if you stop time you just age faster
kind of a moot point if you can stop time and you're a vampire

>Healing Factor
immortality is not a good thing, user. any power with an objective drawback really shouldn't make the list

Thats because telekinetics by default are highly nerfed in cape comics or it would dominate pretty much ever other powerset.

if yo were running at full speed with flys suspended in the air would you be able to dodge them

Limitless shapeshifting.

Want super strength? Shapeshift into a version of yourself with super strength. Want to know how to build a thing? Shapeshift your brain so you know how to build it. Repeat indefinitely.

You're capable of literally anything, so long as you're smart enough know what you need to do. If you're not smart enough, shapeshift so that you are.

If you think laterally you could do some crazy stuff, like splitting into and unlimited number of other people, all of which can be extensions of your body like a wireless limb. They could be independent too. They could be both.

If you wanted to you could eat the universe, become the universe, or even fill every square centimetre in existence with yourself.

I was trying to think of the most broken thing you could ask a genie for a few years ago. Assuming he doesn't fuck with you it's also a way to get infinite wishes. Shapeshift into something that has infinite wishes, better yet split yourself and have the other half be a creature that can give you infinite wishes.

Magic by itself is not a power

Super intelligence is best, especially when it's a hypermind like Cho.

Super luck is a close second.

I don't think you know what shapeshift means.

>Magic by itself is not a power

Depends on the setting. If it's something anyone can learn to do, then yeah, that's not a power, that's a skill. If it's something that only a few people are capable of doing, something that is beyond normal human abilities, then it is a superpower.

I do, but it's probably not the best choice of word. What would you use instead?

It's a dumb concept, but it's the most broken power I'm aware of, even if it's not from anything.

Pietro is also very different from The Flash.
Pietro's powers means super fast is his normal speed. Which also means he can survive hitting things in that speed, which also augments all his physical abilities by a ton.

The Flash only goes fast when he wants to. Flash suffers a lot less pain unless he wants to.

>explain
Speedforce, bitch. I ain't gotta explain shit.