>hero about being 'body positive'
>not a single other overweight person around
>doesn't even save someone that's overweight
>Instead saves the shirtless, buff white guy

Smooth.

There's a reason the health at every size movement is almost completely female

I'm not sure what it is, but there's a reason

that's her imagination you dork

because most guys who scream "make me feel sexy you assholes" end up being collected by the cops for public indecency. though I saw a few fat guys in the /fit/ fat hate thread so it's happening apparently.

seems she's fantasizing

zephyr isn't a hero about being fat positive, she's a fan girl who happens to be obese.

There was that one HAES activist who made headlines after he died of a heart attack in his 30s

Wait. If I remember Harbringer, her ex boyfriend is like a super skinny shota, who Shazams into John Cena.

But why is she fantasizing about the prototypical comic book man? Isn't that what diverse comics are supposed to stray from?

I mean, I don't want her to imagine a trans lesbian post op black man instead, but maybe don't prove everyone else right?

You shouldn't be body positive if you're obese. You should work out and eat less food.

You trying to say this is one of those forced diversity Marvel books, but it's not.

And again I gotta point out that while they don't dwell on it at all, they've acknowledged that she's unhealthy in a Harbinger one-shot set in the future.
She dies in her sleep before even hitting 60.

Because she finds shirtless, buff guys attractive
>but that doesn't fit the agenda I say this comic is pushing
I wonder why...

Maybe they're just genetically inclined to keep 20 weeks worth of food on their body

You don't know!

>But why is she fantasizing about the prototypical comic book man?
Because that's what fat broads fantasize about?

>But why is she fantasizing about the prototypical comic book man?
Because that's what women fantasize about rescuing/abducting.

She's a straight white female. Why wouldn't she be attracted to a straight white male?

Zephyr more like Zeppelin

>I'm a hero, not a vigilante
Does she not beat up criminals or something? Theoretically just the fact that she keeps her identity secret marks her as trying to stand above the law

It's not the agenda we say this comic is pushing, it's the agenda people with that very same agenda say this comic is pushing. It's the comic being marketed as such.

why not a fat straight white male

>Does she not beat up criminals or something?
It's to contrast her from the other Valiant character who are very much not heroes. Her gimmick is that in a universe full of brooding edgelords she is the only one that just wants to help people and be a hero

Why fat straight white male are attracted to hot females?

>It's the comic being marketed as such.

Is it really? I've never seen that.

Because guys have no choice but to fit into the standard of what women find sexy. Since women are the ones choosing the men in the first place.

When have they ever marketed the comic based on her being fat?

I've only ever seen in brought up in these threads complaining about it.

Does she have any powers besides flight?

She has a "companion field" where she can carry an additional person or item while she flies

Oh it's this thread again

>inb4 450 replies

>Vigilantes can be cool too
Thanks for your support, flying fat woman.

she's a fat comic book girl you dork. this isn't a body positivity issue

What's wrong with her face tho? Are they going for the fugly acceptance movement too?

Nice Sup Forums gold account faaaaaaaaaaag

>I don't care what you think so I made this comic to show you how much I don't care.

>Drawn in a cute style with a long neck

Ery tiem

Kek

>being fat =/= being unhealthy
This is literally what the 500lb sea cow at my work says. She also gets out of breath walking up a single flight of stairs.

>Im super secure about being fat
>SO secure guys
>Like holy shit i'm great
>This is awesome lol you'd have to be insane to consider a fat person like me unhealthy
>I don't have to watch myself at ALL. How cool is THAT?
>haha

>I dont care that i'm dead by 35!

always kills me, they DO know they'll never make it past 40, right?

>'body positive'

And the USA wants free healthcare.

Not when a good chunk of the human population there would kill the free healthcare system due to all their future health issues due to obesity

Because fat guys are told to hit the gym, while fat girls demand that society conform to their weight.

Is that just a pic of someones veinny neck?

Either that or his penis has one hell of a jawline.

Fuck this bitch. Being fat fucking sucks all kinds of ass. This shit is so fucking unhealthy. Not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without being winded and needing a break halfway up isn't healthy. Constantly sweating in moderately warm weather isn't healthy. Heartburn isn't fucking healthy. Thats why I'm working out to loose all this God damned weight, this shit sucks exponentially large amounts of cock.

if you can senpai try ddp yoga it's pretty great for losing weight

Also the fact you can't suck your own dick