>Poos
>Covers it up
>Nicely fertilized lawn now

Indians
>Shit in street
>1000 dead every day due to poo

loo

>dogs burying shit
Confirmed for someone who has never had a dog as a pet, only as food.

Well my dog doesn't bury her shit but she does know not to shit in any area I frequently drive on.

hes also cuter than an indian

ok thats not wholly true, i met an indian girl at the gym today and she was chubby in the right places. I asked her friend to introduce me but she said "she has a boyfriend, sorry". I knew the friend was lying so i introduced my self. they looked pretty shocked/intimidated which is fine because they are indian birds and im a huge 6'5 white guy. the qt said her name was bindi and that she was only "talking to someone". I went back to my workout after that. I hope bindi is there on friday so i can ask her to bindi over for me. where was I going with this?

oh yeah, your dog is really cute

Ask her if her dad Steve is doing okay after the stingray stabbed him.

i will. I didnt know steve irwin had such a fuckable daughter

A lot of dogs kick grass then leaves back onto their business after finishing, its not outside of the realm of possibility that some breeds would dig first

My dog poos innawoods.
He never poos anywhere near the streets.

some dogs cover their shit, some don't. Anecdotally seems like larger dogs are less likely to exhibit that behavior, smaller breeds like beagles and shiba will

Check em.

Based doggo

When there are tens thousands of people per square mile in a city day after day, year after year, they run out of places to dig a hole quickly.

Dog shit makes terrible fertilizer.

You're retarded.

Congratulations

>my dog
>dog goes to yard
>Digs small hole
Sounds more like a cat than a dog.

That's a nice dog mate. I have a lurcher - like a hairy greyhound. (pic)
She's very clean and only poops in the forest. She's lazy but once I get her out for a walk, she runs like lightning. The speed is incredible.
As fast as shit off a shovel. She likes killing rabbits, but loves my cat. The cat teases the shit out of her and the dog just licks her head.
Painfully cute.

hows the shedding

What? Shedding hair? Not sure what you mean.

Yeah shedding hair. does she make a mess of your place?