Why did he lose?

so easy

>frieza
>ie

dragon ball is about vegeta getting cucked

why

vegetas speech to goku before he dies on namek HEAVILY implies that freiza molested him as a child

really, go back and watch it

He was not of the pure race.

Motivation wasn't clear enough. Not enough emotional damage and stress to go to a level beyond.

It would explain alot, but I'm pretty sure Frieza is a sexual

Freiza might not have a sexual preference but we do know that he was pure evil. I wouldn't doubt for a second that he'd go so far as molesting chibi vegeta

go back and watch it.

also
>Someone needs to GAG him to shut him up

story demanded it. need Vegeta to job to build up Goku

He's a manlet

Future Trunk's intro was just fantastic.

This scene made Trunks my favorite character in DBZ. This blew my god damn mind when I saw it as a kid.

What is freeza's gender?

Being a vegeta fanboi is true suffering

male, but his species has no females. the males reproduce asexually.

>quoting shitty fabricated dub lines

UUUUU SORRU NOT MY PURU NIPPONESE DIAROG

UR A BAKA GUY-SAN

What is Sup Forums thoughts on Dragonball Super? I seen very little of it but I can't bring myself to watch it for a few reasons.

>inferior animation
>shittier stories and villains
>making vegeta and goku not the strongest anymore
>it ruins my nostalgia for DB and DBZ

I feel it is for the best I don't watch Super.

It starts to get good like 30 episodes in.

A lot of the webms I've seen of the inferior animation really puts me off though. You can tell they lazily animate that shit now. Although I did also see them say it is an issue with anime in general for awhile now.

>it's yet another, they gave the big fight to the b-squad animation team episode

and then he never did anything remotely that cool again and ended up just as useless as everyone else

It's really worth watching. Goku is basically evil for real. The animation has hiccups but it's not a show stopper if you loved Z.

He never experienced loss at that point. Didn't have a pure heart like Goku. Plus too much pride.

I'm enjoying it. Agree with you on the animation does flake out (more early seasons than later) but the stories have been good. It is somewhat predictable ie: Gokus O.P/Vegeta & Piccolo hides their power/Gohan insanely strong again, but regardless it's a good week by week show. A bit more fast paced than DBZ but has more Dragon Ball humor. I'm keen to see where it's going. It's not everyones cup of tea but those who enjoy it do still notice flaws. If you can push through the shitty animation episodes (roughly 30 or so) you may end up enjoying it.

I know. Toriyama really messed up the series. Not handing the torch to Gohan, making GT only to retcon it with the even worse series Super, etc. The sagas went downhill as the series went on, even though they brought cool new SSJ forms and villains and stuff. I draw the line after the Cell saga, with an open minded approach to the Buu saga - kind of on the fence about allowing that as headcanon. Anything further is fanfiction in my opinion.

>yfw you realize that Vegeta is just a manlet tryhard always second to Goku who is a literal Chad born with natural talen for fighting
Vegeta basically turned Super Saiyan thanks to manlet rage

Why did Saiyans not just constantly beat the living shit out of each other and then heal with Senzu beans/rejuvenation chamber? After a few dozen cycles of this they would be infinitely stronger.

vegito vs zamasu is a pretty damn good fight and the way the throwback to dragonball every few episodes is nice.

do not watch any filler though, just watch the main arcs.

reminder that vegeta was stronger than goku in super until goku unlocked SSB Kaioken

shut the fuck up who cares

Yeah I kind of agree with you on this. Cell is my favorite villain and has a GOAT theme but the Frieza saga was overall a better saga. Buu saga is probably 60:40 to me but leans more towards good.

They should have probably stopped there.

They are not available on-demand.
Also the catgod thing doesn't want to give them out unless it's an earth-shattering event, which happens to be pretty frequent in the DBZ universe.