You Are to Blame

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands./
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE PASTA

Don't blame me for what some Jewish neocons did back in the early 2000's. I just want you out of my fucking country and in Europe.

We are here to stay, friend.

Maybe if you shitskin dune coons weren't such total faggots, you'd have done something about it since you keep blaming us, but no, you just keep fucking goats and little boys as you always do.

Go choke on a falafel, Achmed.

your goat called.
he wants you back.

you dumbass, the west can admit to planting the seeds but here we have a saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. the west has actively tried to correct its mistakes, we give you refuge, but there comes a point when the other side must take responsibility as well. playing the victim will do nothing to solve this dilemma. if you're so butthurt go ahead and join isis, see if we fucking care. meanwhile the rest of us are trying to figure this shit out like adults bc there's no point in crying anymore.

Because the Middle East has always been a peaceful region devoid of conflict and in fighting.

Enjoy the ban

Well, at least you're not talking about you, for a change.
You may blow up now.
Off you go.

>comes on here to complain about the west bombing his homeland
>"we gon stay n sheeeeeit nigguh"
No you aren't, shit skin :)

THIS THREAD AGAIN OH WOW

SAGE IN THE OPTIONS THREAD

HIDE THREADS LIKE THESE

ENOUGH

Some people are so lonely that they'll post any old pasta for (You)'s. Your not even muslim or concerned about Mideast politics. Sad. You're a mess.

The jews did those things.

>it was you
Lol no faggot

>be muslim
>rape girls in the 4th century
>bitch about the white man

truly the gorillas of the world

Slow down Achmed.

It wasn't me.

No one will ever forget the number of innocents that suffered in the ME.
You already know who CONTROLS our MEDIA.

Based Afghanistan. Rare flag.

>Muslim holy lands.
mfw

When the caliphate is established, it's haram to live outside of it

Yea it was me.
This pasta is boring.

Those are some fucking disgusting tits.

In all honesty nothing would make me happier than taking you outside and bashing you into a twitching pile of mucus and blood.
I'd genuinely enjoy hurting you to a point you have nightmares about me forever.

Do appeal to my heartstrings or sympathy, I have none for a culture of child molesting pedo cattle sodomisers.

Yeah but at least I don't worship a sandnigger warlord who fucks kids.

It's fucking bait

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands./

Typical white Australian criminal. There are reasons your ancestors were literally criminals judging by your post.

don't be such a salty mudshit, buddy.
I mean, I do understand that camel piss leaves a salty aftertaste, but chill down, boy.

>US NATO SAUDI not arming ISIS currently
>Trying to make it better

Correction mudslime: it was the Jews who did all of this. Sometimes Jewish officials and politicians themselves and sometimes white politicians acting as puppets on behalf of the Jews.

But I digress, fuck you savage shitskin.

>WW1
>WW2
>Europe, peaceful
>Currently not poking the bear
>>>WW3

See

No but the whole Trump undertone of "Kill all Muslims" that the people are, finally, buying into is fucking scary

Simple answer, use if you want for later posts of this.
The people of the west did nothing to muslims, yet they kill our people. If you have a problem with what our GOVERNMENT(that the common people have little to no control over anymore) has done, please kill/target them and not our civvies. Thank you.

>Sanctions Bombs Radiation only kill 18+ men
>Those 18+ men don't have families neither

Point?
It's like you are pointing things that the GOVERNMENT did, and try to blame that on common people, as if they had any knowledge or say or power to change what had happened. So that must mean that to retaliate you must attack people that the GOVERNMENT don't care about?
Makes no sense.
Call me when the conman people have a say in what happens abroad.

Go bomb yourself pig