Iberians

Why people look down on Iberian people, specially on Portuguese?

They have more history in a single fingernail than all other European countries together, we are not even talking about America

Jealousy, nothing more. If people cant accept the fact theyre jealous/deny it, theyre just jealous.

They're just jealous that Portugal doesn't have to deal with any of the mudshit crap all over Europe. Feels good not to live in fear.

>spain got spanked by the Brits
>went bankrupt and couldn't continue playing the Great Game
>Portugal had a good run, but spun of a shitty country in SA

Neither play a big role in global affairs or have for the past century

Probably because Portugal is the poorest West european country.

Also because the moorish meme, but only retards believed in that

>more history in a single fingernail than all other European countries
Time to take your pills pedro, the gasoline vapors aren't making you hysterical

Hello daddy
I wish Portugal had conquered Mexico and not Spain

We would be first world like Macao

Moros

I remember when I heard the rest of Europe called Spain "Africa". Seriously?, dude look at france, is full of niggers.

Shut the fuck up
The "Iberians" are Moors meme is stupid.
If Iberians are moor Germans are Huns

>wah I'm mad my ancestors were raped by mohammed
Sorry don rodrigo

This. This American likes 'em

Nice chicks, not as cucked, spread their culture to millions of other people (even if most of those countries are shit)

Rather live in Chile tbqh than France or Germany at this point

Let me give you a lil'bit of advice: Never trust a Spaniard, they're land thieves, and regular thieves too.

>Implying one of your ancestors wasn´t a cheap whore shipped along the rest of the social rejects off to the New World.

Tbh you gave me nice feels burgerbro. Our only problem is leftist scum.

>your country will never have a relationship as based as portugal-spain

You should do another reconquista and expel moriscos and marranos again.

Spain and Portugal belong to the periphery of Europe. Other than arts and their Gold Century they have little to admire.

Portuguese diasporafag here.

Portugal is obscure, first of all. Most people are only vaguely familiar with it, and know next to nothing about its history. It occupies some area on the periphery and as such many people attribute to it some exotic quality.

Poverty is another issue. I'm reluctant to call it poverty because the connotation is that people there are wretchedly poor, but the mentality towards Portugal is essentially the same that was behind the whole "PIIGS" idea. The Portuguese are seen as poor, backwards, Catholic, lazy, etc. Mostly it's nonsense.

Azoreans are legit niggers though.

they're all moor rapebabies, basically black

Shure

Shut up moor fagget your country is shit. You wish you wuz conquestidors and white like spain

As an American of Spanish-descent vacationing here, it's fascinating carrying on a political conversation in this country. People only aspire to be civil servants and get on the government dole, regardless of the toll it takes on the economy. The Spanish have built a pretty amazing country as far as culture and food goes but their penchant for living in the moment will ultimately bring them ruin, sad to say.

In the meantime, I'm gonna get soused and enjoy it while it lasts.

For the same reason everyone hates on everyone in this retarded ass board.
99% memes, 1% someone with an actual bone to pick who feels welcome.

WE

This is literally considered non-white to Sup Forums, for reference.

>They have more history in a single fingernail than all other European countries together, we are not even talking about America

Nothing against Ports, but I'd like an explanation for how you figure.

good pic to prove the point manolo

i think its an exaggerated claim
but its definitely a very long and interesting history

There was a kid from Chile in my primary school. He had blue eyes and was so blonde that even his eyebrows were blonde

Anyone have any Iberian qts to share?

Spaniards were the most shitty colonizators of America
They only pillaged us letting nothing of value behind but shitty countries

Because of your association with Brazil, the niggers of the internet.

Too much black hair
If you were really white you would have blonde and redhead as well

oh shit so many gipsies

my heart

Bump

You'd be surprised, but you can find aryans here. In the south (mainly), and in the richer parts of the city.

reported

But it's normal for iberian toddler to have blonde hair. Most of them end up with a brown hair when they grow up. My brother was blonde when small, now he has brown hair

Lel...for posting pictures of the Crown Princess of Spain?

>iberian cuties
>posts pic of toddler

reported

>more history
Greece has more

Take your meds freak

Only retards think portugese arent moors

Idiot you are wrong

>Dating a girl from Spain
>She has curly blonde hair

LITERALLY THE BEST

>Why people look down on Iberian people, specially on Portuguese?

One half of my family is from Portugal. They are backwards people.

shoo leafs

these girls are adorable

It's probably true. I bet they are from Açores, wich is a nigger tier are inside Portugal

What a powerful argument. I don't want to be a retard... I guess I am #IslaMissile now

>>spain got spanked by the Brits

Wrong.

Spain spent itself into ruin. They actually won more wars against the Brits than the Brits won wars against Spain.

Had you said France, that would be a different story.

Chile is a good country. Pinochet, wine, etc. god speed in removing leftists amigo

> lol

Meh...one will be stunning when she grows up (the blue eyed one, Leonor) ... Sofia might go full blue-hair in a few years when she realizes not only is she the ugly sibling but that she also, will never, ever, be queen.

Pretty sad desu, senpai

It wouldn't have mattered you could have been colonized by Great Britain and you still would have been shit.

Mexicans are backstabbing thieves, case and point your shitty comment.

To add to that Madeira is also nigger tier, literally wellfare islands.

Not true. Your countries are shit because you mix with natives.

We and Urugay are doing fine where we don't mix with them.

Suuure

>Blame spainards
>Not the usa
AYYYYYY JUANITO NO SEAS PENDEJO

you idiots allowed central and south america, with WAY more resources than North, to become a shit hole

> blames the USA not their shitty amerindian genes and culture

>doesnt blame spannish
>in mexico
Lol idiots

Stfu idiot

You re right

it's not our fault

it wasn't Britain that made America great, it was America itself
same thing for Brazil, them being the shithole that they are is entirely their fault, we are just used as a scapegoat

>he refuted my point!
>uh uh uh
>JEWS HAHAHA

pathetic.

>USA is the one to blame, I swear we have Cartels and decapitate people because yankees force us.

Whatever

>it wasn't Britain that made America great, it was America itself

This. Brits always like to claim U.S. as a success story because it was under their rule. When the reality is that the U.S. mostly ruled itself even when it was part of the empire and was one of the more independent territories. Funny enough most of the micromanaged British colonies ended up being turboshit tier. Especially Africa and India.

Certainly a fair point but the question was why people look down on Portugal, not whether it's warranted

Porque o tempo os tornou pequenos.

Seeing that white cultural superiority was literatlly started by us.

We (Portugal) built the first ships, we sailed the first voyages, we colonised first, we colonised faster, we fought the moors faster. We brought tea to England, spices to India, crepe-pastry to china and tempura to Japan.

We didn't have the industrial revolution (it came much later) because the Spaniards took our crown by marrying into it and destroying our armada, and a crippling earthquake that cut our GDP in half. It took a world superpower and the force of Nature to make us bow.

And fucking 7 years after the Earthquake we fucking destroyed the Spanish army with peasants. Literally children, women and non-military men kicked Spain's ass.

Up until 1578 it's all glory, but from then on it was just tragedy and misfortune after tragedy and misfortune. And through it all we never fucking lost a war to Spain, to England, to France or to anyone, thus maintaining the oldest borders in Europe (and the world if you don't count island nations).

We wuz fucking kings, but for fucking real. The Ocean speaks Portuguese.

>Speaking favela language

Thank you, i fight every day to remove them.

Brazil

Basically because you are Muslims rape babies from 700 years of Muslim rape.

The Portugese did do good work in Africa though, really hung in there.

t. historically illiterate

wtf I hate oregon now

>America
>Calling Mexicans backstabbing

The only reason you got Texas is because you backstabbed us you dumb cunt

>700 years of Muslim rape
That was literally only in southern Spain.

South Portugal had less 200 years than that (our borders have remained the same since 1260), and the north of the peninsula was only under Muslim economic control, not physical presence. The largest muslim expansion only lasted 30 years, and they were all pushed away/killed during the beginning of the reconquista.

We do have darker people down south because WE RAPED THEM in order to populate it faster with christian children.

I know you guys love the memes, but you should really learn some history.

The Umayyad caliphate used to rule Iberia and made it a haven of civilisation in around 700 BC, when the rest of europe were savages who sacrificed people to trees and generally forgot everything the Romans taught them about how not to be retards. The tolerant rule of Arab Muslims led to a period known as 'The Golden Age of Jewish Culture.' Then white people took over again and Iberia descended back into mindlessness. Everything about this portion of history triggers white supremacists, so they mayyad

it will never end.

t. a fucking leaf

>And fucking 7 years after the Earthquake we fucking destroyed the Spanish army with peasants. Literally children, women and non-military men kicked Spain's ass.

Pic is a Portuguese baker with 7 confirmed kills, from what we know Spanish Black Ops were hidden inside her oven. Some were burned alive, others beaten to death with a shovel.

>a fucking leaf
>takes the shit spewed on Sup Forums as fact
>thinks he's not retarded
Damn maple syrup guzzling faggots, thinking they're relevant

Aljubarrota was much earlier than the 7 year war, which was what I was referencing and what took a huge dent out of Spain's success.

WUZ

I do not dislike Portuguese people

I think they are a very good people to steal colonies from

>You will never be a conquistador
>You will never explore Continents
>You will never sail against sea monster to the end of the world
>You will never be reverd by locals
>You willl never scatter a army of thousands with just your 30 t.alberto barbosas

PADEIRA DE ALJUBARROTA CARALHO

Still took the colonies though.

From the Spaniards. You didn't defeat a Portuguese crown.

Spaniard luck gave them the throne by accident and they underfunded the armada which couldn't fight the VOC.

You barely attacked until then. Also, you stole the sea-logs to get to india, you jews.

We need D. Sebastião to return and we need to recruit Adamastor into our army

That's how we become superpower again

Yeah Swamp jewing is our business.
War isn't so we got a pretty good deal out of it ey

We honestly didn't have the population to maintain it all. We were very fucking small and even our wood supply was getting low by the time we got to Brazil (which saved us).

Portuguese were always good at pioneering and treading new ground, but we fucking suck at maintaining what we have. We also ever only win/succeed when every odd is against us. We're the ultimate underdogs. Every time we had something going we fucked it up. Every time we had nothing left we fucking went berserk. Just look at the numbers here . When we got to the indies we were kicking ass 5 to 200.