All lives don't matter

Some hot girl on Facebook shared this image. What do I comment?
What is a legitimate argument that is one or two sentences long to prove how this is dumb.

Fuck her in her pussy

Ask her to post her feet.

This

>All words matter

Talk about reaching, jfc.

Black lives matter is fueled by lies. Breast cancer is something that kills people without robbing them first. No means no is just retarded, if someone isn't going to accept no as an answer you better just accept the fact that you're going to get raped. All mammal lives do matter.

#winrar

Also, delete your kikebook account. It's a wasteland that deserves to have a very low user count.

Pic related.

>triple dubs
Kek wills it.

It's those god damned white males, EVERY TIME.

2 of these are imaginary. And the first 2 aren't even wrong.

You could point out that breast cancer receives disproportionately more funding than other, more deadly cancers. Breast cancer is only rarely fatal, but receives much more funding than much more deadly cancers than, say, prostate cancer.

You'll be hard pressed to find somebody that will say it's ok to rape people. The people that commit rape already know that it's wrong, but it doesn't stop them any ways.

Charismatic megafauna like whales receive much more attention than other species that are in much greater danger. But because they aren't as cute or furry, they don't get the funding that they need in order to protect them from habitat loss or poachers.

this.
feet pls.

I AM SILLY

So the appropriate response to black lives matter is not all lives matter but instead white lives matter?

>Facebook is a wasteland
Christ I can't even stand it on Sup Forums let alone facebook right now. Seriously all this sliding shit 80% of the board is basically Sup Forums tier level what the fuck happened guys.

this

> rape means no

Black lives don't matter until the black community shows us they matter by not killing each other.

Just don't comment. It's not even worth it especially on Facebook for various reasons, you can't change their minds and you'll be labeled as a racist.

>"All lives matter"
>"sure but just help black people alright"

>"Cancers are bad"
>"okay maybe but have you heard about the most well-known cancer which receives the most funding? we should fund it more. prostate cancer? lol what is that"

>"Words having meanings"
>"NO!"

>"We should take environmental action to preserve biodiversity"
>"WHALES R CUTE LOL"

How about most people aren't retarded and don't have a problem with the premise of black lives matter. Yeah, black people have faced discrimination and their deaths have been underrepresented in the media.

What people do have a problem with is that this movement is ridden with violent and intolerant assholes who literally cheer when police officers are murdered and hate white people.

You don't see people supporting breast cancer awareness attack people supporting prostate cancer awareness and cheer when they die.

You could point out that the all cancers matter one isn't even really wrong. Breast cancer research gets disproportionate funding. Komen is bullshit.

As for the general argument, there is none because they are right. Identity politics is the savior of democracy.

IF YOU DO NOT ASK HER THIS WE ARE GOING TO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN

>a comic derived from false equivalency

And the second panel isn't even wrong btw

Responding to people's political posts on Facebook is plain retarded.

People posts things on Facebook only to receive applause not have a rational discussion.

You'll only make yourself look bad

I really don't think it's worth the effort trying to argue with these people at this point.

something something Mr Benzmenov said they are so far gone they will ignore hard facts to maintain their delusions

If you want to comment, just mock them. Sometimes it's fun to say something just to derail the conversation. Talk about how transgenderism is mental illness when they post a black lives matter meme, and talk about how the shooting of michael brown was justified in a discussion on transgender bathrooms.
Whatever you do, don't take them seriously.

At least Sup Forums makes it entertaining. Mostly because we're all anonymous and could give two fucks about what's said.

It's nice to have a comfy little place that's not dominated by the whining little faggot liberals.

you could accuse black lives matter of excluding other minority groups

So all cancers don't matter?

Breast cancer awareness has come at a cost for males, in terms of funds diverted into breast cancer research, screening programs and drug funding, at least in my country.

Particularly, prostate cancer and melanoma have been relatively underfunded.

The other two are just straw men. Every decent thinking person thinks rape is unacceptable and nuke the gay whales for jesus for all I care.

Or alternatively point out that mouth breathing vegan activists, who are the most likely to speak out in defense of 'all mammals' are likely to be BLM faggots anyway...

you could accuse BLM of excluding other minority groups

> Whatever you do, don't take them seriously.
That would be a deadly mistake.

>What do I comment?
Some Lives Matter

This.

Just click on the arrow. And unfriend her or unfollow.

When anyone posts their opinions on my feed that's a quick move to the no longer friends category.

Ask her if "Merry Christmas" (instead of "Happy Holidays") is offensive to non-Christians. If she says yes, ask her why.

> implying it was ever decent

>all that butthurt

"If black lives matter was true to their name, they'd be protesting the gangs who kill them, not the police who protect them.

Less police = more black lives lost"

#AllHoesMatter

And photoshop her head in

post screencaps leaf bro

Rape, Cancer, and Whales are all real problems, though.

> Red hat

>tfw not a jewbook normie so i don't have to walk on eggshells whenever i visit internet dot com

It's amazing to see how much lack of thought there is in the (((mainstream))) internets.

Ok, I take that back.
This cultural subversion bullshit is a threat to take seriously, but in dealing with individual SJWs, you can't treat them like another rational adult human being.
You have to see them as you would a pack of wild dogs. Show vulnerability and try to be diplomatic and they will just sink the knife in.
They deserve mockery.

You can point out that #alllivesmatter started after an administrator said all lives matter in the wake of a police killing a black guy, and blm chimped out on the poor guy for daring to hold every life as sacred.

In other words cut the first frame out and photoshop reverse them, because that's what it is. SJWs reversing victim and bully, classic example of gaslighting.

Give her some facts. Twice as many whites are killed than blacks every year. And when she brings up that blacks make up 12 percent of the population? Simply ask why they make up half the murders.

>win the crowd
>and you'll win your freedom

>See this posted by a friend's fiance on facebook
>Point out the bullshit
>She argues back weakly in circles for several laps before logging off, waiting a day, and deleting all comments
>Several nights later, get super drunk with a friend
>I start shit talking her about her bullshit deleting comments
>She claims I was trolling
>Get into another argument
>Am fucking plastered, yet still get her to contradict herself within an hour
>Text my friend "she will cheat" while me and other drunk friend play vidya all night

I've been watching my friend JUST himself to death over the past few years, and somewhere along the line I think I just snapped. I think it was when my friend switched from Bernie to fucking Jhonson overnight with all the self awareness of the IngSoc rally from 1984.

BUT WHITEYS BE KILLIN US DOE

THAT'S WHAT DA NEWZ TOLD ME

Yeah I'm going to need more shoops like this one

Das sum booshi mayrup whyte boi facts

Not really.

Rape meme is more dangerous, than rape. Because rape damages woman in the way, that she sees all males as danger, making her unable to have sex and thus unhappy.
Rape memeing makes exactly the same.

Tell her the image is a strawman

>fiance
stop him

Also whale population is all-time high.

Nothing you're more or less proving her prejudices by getting into an argument with her.

Although I will note that the artist of this comic was a fucking white male, and he represented his viewpoints by self-inserting himself as a variety of multi-ethnic women, and represented his opponents as a fucking white male.

Really makes you think.

She's an over controlling bitch too. He was never that smart and was always a bit gullible, but he's a great guy and doesn't deserve the fate he's heading towards.

He's already been blacked at least once in the past, and has a tendency to brag about it when he leaves the room. I have no doubt she will cheat on him and give him brownie babies within two years of marriage, and when I go to visit and see that little niglet, I'll look him in the eye and tell him.

"I warned you, but you didn't listen."

> fucking a white male
fix

no user, you don't engage. Only once people are already under your sway do you start explaining reality to them

Tell her that her face compensates for her brain.

Or that she is an idiot for harming herself.

Makes me think that he has no self respect and not-so-secretly desires to be pegged by dirtskinned women.

Just hug her and tell her playfully, that if she cheats on him, you will cut her head off. And make scissors snap gesture.

And from then on always greet her with this sign.

Or probably introduce the sign to her earlier.

Because BLM traps you with its name. If you're anti-BLM, people think you're anti-Black people. That's absurd. BLM would be a good movement if it actually spoke truth rather than bullshit, like blaming cops for everything, and ignoring the facts that this cultural fear of black people comes from the high crime rates in the black community. If BLM was more peaceful and actually pointed to the problem, not make police and "the system" the scapegoat, I could get behind it. This picture doesn't work because it's dealing with the title, not the movement. Of course no means no, of course breast cancer needs to come to an end, and of course black lives matter, but what alienates BLM from everything else is it has no factual foundation. Cancer is a problem that affects everyone, more justice needs to come to rapists, and whale hunting needs to stop. But BLM is a pointless movement because there is no systemic racism anymore, and cops aren't the problem.

Many people here are saying don't reply...
You are saying it is bad to argue with liberals. I don't agree.. it is important to make it public that there is such thing as a viewpoint that opposes the liberal one. If nobody bothered arguing liberals I bet very few of us would have discovered the truth about things.

Why do we care so much about breast cancer compared to other cancers? Why is John Cena wrestling in a pink shirt, or the NFL is playing with pink shoes? What about if my balls get fucking cancer? What will they do for me????

Your gobs of male privilege will cure your balls, user.

The black lives matter wasted a good opportunity to point out that police test us all as guilty until proven innocent. Mostly this was done by choosing obviously guilty cases to rally behind.

Cuz nigga im 2 more kills away from a ac130

I think that cartoon is so fucking stupid, it doesn't warrant any response at all.

I know that feel senpai

MAKE IT STOP

Nobody shut down freeways and killed cops in the name of Breast Cancer Awareness

post this

Thank you Putin, but sadly I'm a drunkard, not a muslim.

It's a good contingency though.

because BLM protests against...nothing. a perceived slight that they're in fact responsible for. and now they've graduated to cop killers.

>dude weed

Go around saying #whitelivesmatter and see how fast she calls you a nazi

ALL STRAWMEN MATTER!

"All lives matter" is pretty fucking stupid. By spouting this shit you're ignoring the real issue and passively accepting the leftists notion that the cops are racist and blacks are being targeted because of their race. When the left says "black lives matter" the implication is that there are a significant number of people that say they don't matter, and if you don't agree that means you don't think black lives matter. By saying "all lives matter you're essentially using the same retarded logic where the implication is that they only think their lives matter. You don't counter stupidity with more stupidity. They can't prove their narrative and you shouldn't let them get away with it.

If evolution is true then all lives don't matter, only the ones most fit to survive.

Tell her this

You and I know that a black life today only has value if a white cop takes it.

Just crop out and enlarge the angry white guy's face and spam it in the replies until she deletes the post.

What's there to argue? The white man is right in literally every panel.

#AllStrawmansMatter

>that pic
the difference is funeral-goers aren't pestering everyone else about their loss, and they certainly aren't blocking highways or killing cops either.

>septic tank maintenance truck slogans

did they just admit to only caring for what makes them feel good, or admiting everything is not equal being shallow or being racist what a choice

tbqh fampai breast cancer awareness is bullshit. Everyone's fucking aware of breast cancer. How about we raise awareness for non-mainstream diseases and actually do some good if we aren't going to fund actual research.

pretty sure half the point of a funeral is to make as long and slow of a car chain as possible

Remind her that white people really don't need to take that shit. Nobody has any business lecturing us on the value of human life, much less black people. It's important to remember that white people are interested in maintaining that all lives matter because by the numbers we're respectfully not ending any of them the way most other people do? We don't need to be told black lives matter, and attempting to do so anyways is propaganda.

Do white people think black lives matter? Of course we do. We're white.

Nah mang duh cops be killin us n shit nigga we was kangs n sheit doe WE WAS KANGS

>crashing funerals to talk about having felt loss
>implying BLM hasn't done literally that exact thing