Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I am Donald J. Trump.

AMA

What is your plan for addressing gun violence in the US? What gun control measures will you propose?

get me a job cracka

Fake and gay

We have the best solution to protect #2A.

I will cherish it and make sure Crooked Hillary doesn't get a Supreme Court justice that will put terrible restrictions on guns.

I am an advocate for a database system which can easily be accessed by gun dealers/sellers so we can limit gun sales to the criminally insane and offenders with prior history.

I support the gays.

They can use any bathroom they want.

How will you save the West from the looming threat of islamization?

Any details on the wall Mr. Trump? Height, material, barrier magic?

will you answer more than 8 (eight) questions this time?

How do I seduce my older sister?

It was 12 questions dumbass. Obama only answered 8. His internet got cut off on the plane too.

Also should I make pancakes to go with my pork chops and beer?

Will you gas the kikes if elected president?

lol niggas are still butthurt.

>mfw he did answer my question

How will you address the issues in our public education system?

What are your plans for the insurmountable college debt?

Proof?

By defeating Crooked Hillary.

It gets 5 feet higher every 2 weeks.

Yes

No comment.

No.

No.

>How will you address the issues in our public education system?

By bringing high paying jobs back so students out of college can get high paying jobs.

Currently, jobs are being taken away by immigrants (and many illegal) and also from other countries via H1B Visas.

If we treat Americans better, we will have a better society.

Crooked Hillary's policies are similar to Barack Hussein Obama's. Then they are angry that minorities such as blacks in poor neighborhoods have terrible lives. Because they are not uplifted anymore and they can't afford education because of illegal immigrants and H1B Visas.

>What are your plans for the insurmountable college debt?

We must make certain college programs debt free. We must reduce interest on government loans and force banks to limit interests on private school loans.

We must also NOT force everyone to go to college. Some people were not meant to go to college and they need to work in jobs that doesn't require a college degree. This, in turn, will lower college prices.

What's your opinion on George Zimmerman?

I think he had hate in his heart and was looking to hurt someone (possibly an African American), but I agree with the outcome of the trial. He merely defended himself.

>via H1B Visas
I hope Trump actually fixes this. It's fucking us so badly.

Delete this thread.

>I hope Trump actually fixes this. It's fucking us so badly.

There is a reason why Silicon Valley is so anti-me because I will limit H1B Visas and give priorities to US citizens first.

Silicon Valley uses H1B Visas and holds people hostage and gives them a smaller paycheck and keeps them loyal to a company because if they leave the job, they won't get sponsorships at another job.

Did you talk about the Russians having Clinton's emails because your camp was told they actually DO have the emails?

Why dont u just hand over those delegats and no one will get hurt dohnald

When will you be naming the jew?

What is your favorite anime?

Why shouldn't I have pancakes?
What do you intend to do about the Turkey and South China Sea situations?
Do like the blues?

Will you make anime real?

Iran is allied with Russia. Do you really hate the Iranian government, or are you just pandering to your Jewish masters?

topkek

You've made a lot of promises like our current president. if elected will,and how will you show that you've made progress to achieving those goals?

What will the wages for constructing the wall be going for/Make it a recovery job for trade Americans. Possibly to recover from the influx of Illegals working under the table. .

If you really are Trump can you show us a pic with you and a timestamp?

Boycott Apple, eh? Lyin' Drumpf.

Hey trump. Can you fire the pope so we can get a new one who will announce a holy crusade against the infidels?

I want to make video games great again.
In order to do this I need skilled, free thinking programmers and artists who are not locked in brain freeze over mindless narratives pushed onto them by the government.

Can we video game designers expect any sort of help when it comes to freedom in American media or can we expect more government issued thought control?

will you put hillary to death

Call to Don. Call to Don now.

gun violence is a terrible problem and i will fix it. we will stop the gun violence. i love the second amendment.

Are you really Donald Trump?
If so I have some more questions.
Will ALL of the illegals be deported?
If so how can a president do that?
Who do you think bought Shillary Clinton?
Do you feel bad for Bernie Sanders? Or do you think he is a cuck for not defending himself?
Do you believe in Alien life?
What should I name my child?

It would be fucking amazing if Donald Trump actually answered

- A Trump Supporter

Time stamp pls

Did anything worthwhile come out of that ama earlier?

That thread was a fucking mess and I could barely figure out which responses were Trump's. All the responses I found were basic as fuck.

Do you have plans to handle the currently aggressive China aside from the economic perspective? I'm Chinese American and looking at the PRC, they're effectively an enemy to our American way of life especially at the leadership level. They don't resemble the China I heard about from decade ago. They're flooding us with bad people with EB-5 and playing speculative real estate games. This is all while they ruin us in trade and send compromised products over in combination with currency manipulation as you've said. Now they're escalating to the point of war in the South China Sea and blaming the United States to try to distract from internal issues.

I am genuinely concerned they'll try to start something and end up attacking the United States. They're already having anchor babies here and some of the families are confirmed Chinese Communist Party members who want to subvert our American ways.

Dahnald... when will you rightfully give me what's mine?

OP is probably Donald Trump, but does not want to time stamp at all because he doesn't want anyone here leaking it onto the Internet because the media will get a hold of that picture and link trump to Sup Forums and call him "racist"

well trump didnt answer my question on the reddit ama so i might as well post this here in case this is actually legit

>Mister Trump, as a (legal!) Australian immigrant to the US, I may or may not be voting for you- it depends whether I can gain citizenship in time for the election. This said, I have two questions for you. If either of them could be answered, I would be extremely grateful.

>My first question concerns the infamous 'rapists' comment at the commencement of your campaign. Did you say "they're (they are) rapists", or "their rapists"? I've had countless debates on this subject which have reached an impasse, so to know what you originally intended to say would be massively helpful.

>My second question concerns your foreign policy with regards to Russia and Eastern Europe. Many of your critics say that your willingness to deal with Putin contradicts your 'America First' message and also might jeopardize the safety of our NATO allies in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania). How do you plan to reconcile these two stances, and could you shed any more light on how you intend to conduct foreign policy in Eastern Europe?

>I'm very glad that you're running this campaign, and I certainly hope to contribute in any way I can, including convincing my friends and family to vote for you.

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way.

Thank you, Donald.

What are your thoughts on our lord of happenings KEK?

OP can't be Trump because OP is always a faggot.

Did we scare him off? I blame the dirty weebs

Fite me faget

>It gets 5 feet higher every 2 weeks.
fuckin' died

>image search
>zero results

Donald Trump is a narcissist, a pathological liar, and a coward. Just watch as he flees before my true form!

Finally, I will have the delegates that rightfully belong to me. Goodbye, Donald.

I didn't know Ted Cruz liked to fuck pillows

Hey old man, put your son on.

>0 image search results

I want to believe this. I really do.

You aren't Trump, you're J Fu0g0.

Do you know about the Death star? I mean... uhmm.. whatever this ancient thing is called...

I have nothing to do with the Russian DNC leaks

I will make sure he has no future in D.C.

>What is your favorite anime?

Cowboy Bebop.

>What do you intend to do about the Turkey and South China Sea situations?
Turkey is in danger of becoming a full Islamic state. This happened because Obama (and Hillary) could not contain them.

Turkey is a semi-Democratic state, but Erdogan must be controlled or else he will become a dictator. And that means DANGER to the whole world.

>Do like the blues?
Yes.

Iran must not be allowed to grow their nuclear ambitions.
History has shown that when Muslim countries have power, everyone else pays for it.

Sad!

>You've made a lot of promises like our current president. if elected will,and how will you show that you've made progress to achieving those goals?

I am the only one who will get things done. You already know what Hillary is going to do (she will be worse than Obama).

>What will the wages for constructing the wall be going for/Make it a recovery job for trade Americans. Possibly to recover from the influx of Illegals working under the table. .

Mexico will pay for the wall and American's (LEGAL) will build it.

>Boycott Apple, eh? Lyin' Drumpf.
Apple has $59 billion offshore in Ireland. It must bring that money (AND manufacturing) back.

If you are designing products here, you MUST bring the jobs here. We give too much to the world and we never get anything back.

Yes. Politically speaking.

>Are you really Donald Trump?

Yes.

Can you provide some proof that you are really Trump? I want to believe, but we need some evidence.

You need to give us proof that you're Donald Trump, mate. Something to convince us.

You must think you're so tough, isn't that right, Donald? If you continue to refuse to relinquish your delegates, I'll be forced to unveil my fourth and final form, showing you a nightmare beyond the horrors of hell.

Shall we make America and Russia great again?

DAHNALD, COME OUT AND PLAY-AH

Noice, he responded

timestamp faggot

Putin is a KGB thug.

It's no wonder that Donald would side with him, being a narcissist and pathological liar, himself. Sadly for them, neither of them can overcome my Stand.

If you believe this is Trump by even the smallest sliver, please end your life.

Glad you answered. 4chin deserves some recognition but not too much. Don, pls win.

Fuck off Hillary

GIVE ME DAT SOURCE!!!!!

Make a post on Twitter saying something generic in the next five minutes if you're real.

What can I say to people who have fallen for the false rhetoric about you? I can't openly support you without losing my entire social network and alienating myself from my family because of how the media has spun things out of context.

Can you start to focus more on controlling drugs crossing the Southern border than people? The people who have been manipulated into hating you the most are the same sort who probably have friends that have died of a heroin overdose. Something needs to break through to them, otherwise anything positive we say, they just cover their ears and scream, "Racist! Sexist! Islamophone! Nazi!" back at us.

I wasn't really following during the primaries since I only started browsing Sup Forums because of Brexit (Used to main /r9k/ but now Sup Forums's my only board).

Post some of the best memes/videos from the primaries lads.

I know a con when I see one.

is this true if so you need to break the oath with bohemian grove

>We must make certain college programs debt free.

How about degrees for positions that are in demand and advance the nation are free, but vanity degrees that serve no practical purpose are not.

So disappointed that Trump is a macfag.

>Cowboy Bebop.

You have my vote

$0.03 cents has been added to your account

donald im a huge supporter please tell me you arent going to do this i know bohemian grove is powerful but please dont

Donald I'm a fellow New Yorker,

please just tell me you won't bow to the queen, all the presidents who bow to the queen are awful, the president of the United States is equal to or greater than a European monarch.

The Donald likes Cowboy Bebop, he gets my vote!

Don't be angry. Have some good British tea instead, my friend.

@Donald what position did you have in military school and what position did you play in baseball?

You mentioned 3D printing, artificial intelligence, and cyberwarfare as priorities for our nation. So what's this "Manhattan Project" Peter Thiel speaks of?

Oh exhaulted God Emperor,

Will you accept Dutch volunteers into the ranks of your battle forces when the Day of the Rope breaks?

Thank you for gazing upon my question.

Your humble servant greets you with a thousand sunrises.

Your parents are disappointed by your existence

In a rally during January or late december you said "I already know i am going to get 100% of the votes"
Does this mean you will be revealing yourself to be the Christ before the election? How will you go about doing this?

Prove it.

The real Donald Trump is omniscient. How many fingers am I holding up right now.

>something
One hand in the air, the other up your ass.

>A
>FUCKING
>AUSSIE

Another question, regarding disability.

There are people who, through no fault of their own, due to illness or injury, cannot work a regular job to support themselves. We have a disability system in place to help these people.

The problem is, however, they are dis-incentivized to work a little bit. Earnings reduce their benefits and raise their income over thresholds where they can receive additional financial aid.

What can be done to let these people work a little bit or run small businesses they can do on their own time when they're well enough without the increased income causing them a net loss instead of gain?

>83128583
tell me this is bait lmao

If you really are Trump, Junior gave a really great speech at my county fair Tuesday. If you win the presidency, will you come visit one summer during your term? You would be the first President to visit, since Ronald Reagan during his campaign.