Take it for what it's worth the captain america spoiler is

Take it for what it's worth the captain america spoiler is

On the last page of Captain America: Steve Rogers #1, Steve Rogers says: "Hail Hydra." Apparently, he's been Hydra all along, brought into the organization as a child by his mother.

theouthousers.com/index.php/news/135410-exxxclusive-bad-guys-the-outhousers-will-spoil-captain-america-steve-rogers-1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kristaferanka/status/735209144806825984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just read them. This makes absolutely zero sense.

We know. A couple of threads autosaged and some others got deleted for not putting spoilers under the spoiler tag.

There's obviously some kind of fake-out. No way Steve has secretely been a loyal fascist for decades. Not with his movie popularity.

Red Skull has mind powers right now. It will be false memories implanted or something that's a result of the cosmic cube.

The Red Skull is fucking with his memories. It's obvious if you've read Standoff.

Especially since it wouldn't make sense.
Were all the times Steve foiled Hydra's plans all part of the plan?

Yeah no. Remember that part of standoff where red skull is walking away and talking about how he planted the seeds?
Yeah you guys are stupid.

Being foiled IS the plan. If they'd ever intended to succeed, they'd have just moved to some country without super-heroes like Venezuela or Nigeria and taken over there. The reason they constantly attack the US is because all the super-heroes are there, who will be able to keep HYDRA in its place.

You see, Hydra has secretly, all along, been an anti-HYDRA plot, and Captain America has been in on it from the very beginning.

hail Hydra.

75 years.
Marvel just retconned 75 years of a single character.
This is like revealing that Bruce Wayne shot his parents.

>actually trusting Marvel to not do retarded shit for the (You)s

The only way it would make sense is this.

It's not a retcon it's just a stupid throaway plot that'll end with some reveal that he's being mind-controlled like all the posters above you are saying or is working undercover or whatever. You'd have to be an idiot to take this at face value.

The way people talk about Movie Hydra is like this post but for real.

''Being defeated in Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron? part of the plan!''

B-but...the dream!

We've seen his inner monologue. This makes no sense at all.

Ok Marvel, TWS twist was nice, but there's no need to keep repeating it.

Does anybody give a shit about Hydra anymore?

The Red Skull still has Xavier's psychic brain right?

That's an alright excuse, but it's still a dumb storyline.

So...

>Evil clone?

>Evil Cap from alternate reality/timeline?

>Mind control?

>Or in a very convoluted manner, all of the above?

I notice that Marvel is usually great to attract readers, but after some time, all of them start hating the company because theu like to shit on fans.

The only ones left are stupid characterfags and the ones that read the very ocasional good book, like Vision.

yeah

Seeing as there's a Red Skull with Xavier's brain (damnit that's stupid in itself but pretty comic booky) and been a cosmic cube floating around this can easily be retconned away.

Tony being adopted is slightly stupider to me still as it's harder to retcon. Whatever happend to that story anyway?

Which still doesn't make any sense.

That's not how mutant powers work. Ever.

Welp time to shave my head and convert to the third reich

>Tony being adopted is slightly stupider to me still as it's harder to retcon. Whatever happend to that story anyway?
What do you mean? It's still there. Bendis is going to reveal his real parents.

This is nonsense character wise. I mean, it's breaking basic storytelling. Don't know how someone could give the pass to publish this if true, or even if it has some sort of trick on it.

..That's it. I'm done with comics until next decade. This shit is as bad as Marvel in the 90s now.

>Bendis is going to reveal his real parents
Unlikely. He'll just tease it for a year then eventually get bored and drop the plot point.

It's either a fake out or more proof that all new all shit Marvel is going full retard with their left wing bullshit.

Why? What is so bad about Tony being adopted, exactly? Especially compared to shit in the 90s like him being Kang's servant? Howard and Maria are still his parents even if he didn't come out of Maria's womb. I remember when people were complaining about Gillen suggesting that Stark's genius was the result of genetic tempering; even the opposite of that makes you guys mad.

>they made Steve a Nazi
>yes its kinda weird
>how can they make a Jewish person a Nazi
>what
Since when was Steve Jewish?

I don't read Marvel. Did he get young again or is does he just not look old in his costume?

he got young in Standoff, cosmic cube babby did it

Because it's a stupid dated everything you know is wrong style plot point for the sake of shock that was old by the mid 90s let alone now. It was cool when Moore did this on Marvelman and Swamp Thing. It's just a stupid to still be doing ot 35 years later.

Never as far as I know. The person may be retarded. Steve is Irish Protestant isn't he?

I'm a leftist and this still makes me mad. It's fucking stupid. It's absolutely utter shit. Even if there's some kind of fake of, you're breaking the trust of all your readers for some stupid trust, taking the risk of losing them.

Really fucking stupid move, failing 101 storytelling.

And I'm not even a Cap fan: he's just there, not very much into him, but I don't dislike him, I respect him.

Zemo is pretty much guaranteed to save the day now

MIND CONTROL
I
N
D

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

I don't think Tony being adopted is on the level of either of those two things. And it at least gave us Arno.

If you are a lefty then you must not be a far left leaning one.

I like a lot of left and right wingers but not a single one that leans far on either side. You never go full retard.

>you're breaking the trust of all your readers for some stupid trust, taking the risk of losing them

Brevoort said that they get better sales when fans are upset actually

Honestly I feel like the people writing the movies understand Marvel characters better than the comics writers at this point.

>implying Marvel gives a fuck

And yet my Tumblr is blowing up at how Steve is Jewish because his creators are Jewish.
The fuck man, the MCU has created this "I don't read comics, wiki's are all I need" section of fandom.

I think he's catholic

I guess I'm not.

That awful. I cannot blame them for looking for profit; this is business after all, they're neither art guys nor an NGO. But at least have a bit of taste and dignity.

Nope, Protestant.

Is this some kind of b8? In the full image you can see the actual Steve prisoner.

This is a leak on purpose just to derail the DC rebirth hype with some twist that gets untwisted in the same fucking page, not even the next issue.

The only unknown shit is since when Steve was replaced. Probably after Civil War.

I meant twist, not trust. I'm this level of mad.

Fuck you, Marvel.

t. a Hawkeye lover.

Reminder that this is completely normal for how Captain America is used as a metaphor for the state of American politics.

As America descends into Fascism and racism, so too must Captain America become the villain.

Because that's what the USA is now. A villain and a bully.

It's Selvig, dummy.

That doesn't make much sense. It was Irish Catholics from the south of Ireland emigrated enmasse to NYC at that time. The Scots Irish/Protestant Northern Irish were a different wave of migration and often to the Southern U.S. states..

We've gone over this. Steve isn't the prisoner.

>nobody can convert

Steve isn't the prisoner. Red Skull is probably gonna fuck with his mind and implant false memories or something. Or at least that's one way that marvel can retcon this Hydra shit.

But yes it was definitely leaked on purpose to compete with Rebirth

That actually could make sense, given political atmosphere right now (or at least what I can understand it's happening over there). But I highly doubt this is the case.

Oh well I was FRANKd by the artist. Fucking samefaces.

Still, he was replaced after civil war or its just Red Skull with mutant powers.

>Tony Stark is a Summer

Calling It.

Reminder this is better than Rebirth and Anatomy Lesson.

twitter.com/kristaferanka/status/735209144806825984

so what's this referring to?

The Secret Origin of Tony Stark was actually a pretty decent story. You should read it before you write it off just on principle.

>But yes it was definitely leaked on purpose to compete with Rebirth

And of course it won't really work because the only Cap thing people are paying attention to is the gay thing

Oh no guys it's Dr.Manhattan again this time he got cap

It is the case.

Superman did the same thing back in the 2000's.

I'm sure it'll turn out to be some mind whammy shenanigans, but until that reveal there are some pretty weird implications going on with this twist.

>CW2 isn't getting the response they wanted or it didn't last as long as they wanted
>Rebirth leaks of pre flashpoint shit making it's way into post flashpoint shit, Wally, and Watchmen get too much attention for their liking
>people fucking explode
>marvel leaks this clickbait bullshit so people remember they exist and can get it the same day as DCU Rebirth

lol

Pretty sure he's Catholic if we're going for a hated white minority from the 40's.

But Captain America was never the government or the current values of America.

It was the people that made America great. It was the old and lost values.

So even if modern America is a bully or a villain (which it is under the reign of terror from the black warmonger and ironically Trump, the super hitler,being the one trying to end the war industry) Captain America should represent what America should be.

No, it was leaked by the Outhousers wanting to one-up Bleeding Cool.

Is this just liberal sjw writers hating on murica and cap?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why do they fucking do this to themselves?

I really, really, really hope you're right.

Still pretty mad,

>the people that made America great

America was always a racist shithole that murders native populations with plague infested blankets and firebombs.

Social democracies are great. An oligarchy run by corporations is not great.

>ppl are trying to call for a boycott of the comic
>and for them to tweet at Nick Spencer and Marvel about how upset they are about a single panel
Jesus these fucking people.
Just watch Spencer's twitter feed for the next week before they forget about it.

The fallout will be Zemo getting assblasted with Red Skull, returning to be pseudo-heroic and wearing the Citizen V costume, just in time for the Thunderbolts movie announcement.

>Captain America should represent what America should be.

So what you and this reveal are saying is that America needs to be more like the Nazis/Hydra.

>new captain america comic
>le twist 1st issue xD clever!!11
>captain is hydra all along since the 40's!!!11

It's literally just a terrible story line and the writer thinks he is being a clever fuck.

>tfw Red Skull steals your husbando

Marvel just spent nearly a decade making it clear in the global public's mind that Captain America is a good hearted urbane liberal libertarian American whom everyone can go and pay money to watch movies of, not a redneck kick down your door bomb your country for no reason conservative wingnut Americunt.

I don't know, go ask everyone who is going to vote for Trump why they do it to themselves.

We never fucking learn. Reagan destroyed the economy, it took Bill Clinton to fix it, then Bush destroyed it again, and Obama had to fix it.

So I guess it's time to destroy America's reputation as a civilized country once more. Fuck us.

Ok so get this, and this will piss off DnAfags but towards the end in this comic

Steve goes with Jack Flag to save Selvig, they do, Steve and Jack Flag go on a helicopter with Selvig and at some point Steve pushed Jack out of the helicopter and says the Hail Hydra

I can't look at this mask and see anything but X. THE ELIMINATOOOOR.

Ok so first was superior Spider-man, then superior ironman and now Captain Hidra? I'm fine with it

>And so senator Bernard "Bernie" Sanders after having exhausted reddit's money finished his campaign on Sup Forums arguing about Marvel superheroes.
>He committed suicide 2 weeks later

Hey, we didn't know the blankets would get them engines sick. Shit, we spent a lot of time sewing those up real pretty like.

I thought making Iceman suddenly gay was retarded, but this tops it.

The way Spencer write him he might as well be.

Oh fuck if it's true then fuck Spencer, he is such a minor character but reading about him in GotG made me care.

I hope people make similar jokes about the Black Death some day.

MCU Steve is protestan if his dog tags are to be believed, but a catholic 616 Steve makes more sense

I doubt Spencer and the editors are that clever.

Well, they did have a pretty good look with the eagles and dusters.

>Sup Forums is actually outraged by this twist that is so very clearly a hook to get readers interested in the newest storyarc

I swear, it's like you guys can't go five minutes without being butt-blasted about something.

Well tumblr is buttblasted about this too which means Marvel will make money.

It's annoying and been done before if true (see every retcon from the mid 80s onwards) and if not true (Falcon retcon about him being a pimp proven not true). It's stupid because I would rather have new stories than another dumb gimmick.

Not the first time Red Skull's even fucked around with Steve's perception of history.

90% sure he did it with the cosmic cube more than once.