For Twin Peaks fans only

For Twin Peaks fans only

Midgets and normies are not welcome.

Let's settle this once and for all.

White lodge or black lodge?

Are you kidding? Black. No one else is allowed to respond to this thread because it is terrible.

I LOVE skinny white girls. White S T I C C every time.

>everybody love twin peaks now

worst timeline

My mind is saying white, but my big white cock is telling me the nigress because her nigger genes need to be diluted.

>diluted
>this is what the white man believes

good luck having half-breed mongoloids with nappy hair

Thanks Tracey

>white girl has a better ass than the black one
Thanks Tracey.

Agreed. I guess we're supposed to think the black is great and the white is flat? Black is terrible OP. White is bad too but it's still superior

You are all idiots worshiping a guy who rapes kids

Most people don't, only place you'll find fans is in these threads and reddit. People saying they love it now are going to change that tune in 3 episodes when they can't fake it anymore with putting up with Lynch going insane an hour at a time.

Yes i agree dude your great your the best i worship you trump rules

Only his own kids. Everyone else's kids are fine.

You have to wonder where his focus on sexual violence comes from

he said no midgets!!

No he rapes everything JEW i hate YOU GAY ASS. JEW

>not daria
nigga fuck u

Do I have to have seen season 2 in order to pick this up?

>implying this isn't the only worthwhile thing on television

Yes dude you rule god

Yes, and FWWM

I hope we see more Wally.

Don't watch it it's shit

we won't, it's his only scene

Yes great god can i join you and your hot wife in a threesome great god

Michael Cera's Wally Brando was both hilarious to me and sad at the same time. Why sad? Well because I don't think that he is the real Wally. I think Lucy and Andy's son died young and it put them in a psychological state of shock where everything needs to remain unchanged for them. A chronic state of denial. I think many years ago Frank Truman hired the young man, who is/was a wanna be theater actor, to play their son in order to help them cope. I think he promised his brother Harry he would take care of them and this is his way of doing it. Truman called the false Wally to return when he heard Lucy and Andy talking about finally converting Wally's room into a place for the two of them. He wanted the false Wally to convince them to do so in hope they will start to move on and snap back to reality in some way.

what the fuck

Wow, a definite improvement

This is genius.

lol