Are they hacks or just overrated?

Are they hacks or just overrated?
Opinions?

They are both hacks and overrated.

Neither, they are our lords and saviors.
THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

I hope they suffer the same fate as the Wachowski brothers.

They look really fucking Jewish.

Getting their dicks chopped off? That's pretty harsh

all depends on which Community cast member they shove in next

right now probably hacks

They're good directors that work with great writers.

It was a "life choice", apparently.

Zach Snyder thread?

So, it happened to be both of them making a "life choice". Well, that's a shame, if they regret it, they can't grow them back.

They are fine.
You can criticize their cinematography, but they are TV directors.
Hope they get the cinematographer from GOTG for IW.
He did improve AoU a lot compared to Avengers 1.

Jokes on them, I can.

They are based

Anyone can dislike anything they dislike, but this much butt hurt because their movies are popular is getting into dangerous autistic levels OP

Did the Wachowskis have some kind of bet going? If Cloud Atlas bombs, I get a sex change then If Jupiter Ascending bombs, I get a sex change?

They thought being trans will save them from critics.

Thanks for the input, Logan.

But KINO = Shit?

Everytime that I see someone calling somethying Kino, they re talking about movies that no sane person would like.

So sorry newfag, kino = shit.

Only non-plebs can appreciate true Kinôgraphé like webm related.

In terms of being filmmakers, they're not particularly special. The only thing they really bring to the table is more intense and frantic action scenes by employing more shakiness, close-ups, and high shutter speeds than what you would usually expect in a superhero movie. This gives them the edge over Whedon who is the most sterile fucking action director I can think of.

But hey, this is the MCU we're talking about, these guys are really only around to guide traffic anyway.

lol ok