Chad

How come media always portrays these guys as jerks/ When I was in school Chads were cool and nice guys. Is it because media is dominated by jealous betas?

Skinny sickly looking jews hate the traditional masculinity of the WASPs who ran the social scene in highschool and tried to program everyone to hate them to get back at them. Typical subversion.

Hell, even non-Jewish dramafags were just jealous of their popularity. All of Hollywood was united on this point.

Chads always hoped that beta nerds would just act normal, and were rooting for them most of the time. Being socially inept, autistic, and repulsing, when betas were repulsed then they got very butthurt and went on to make up all sorts of rumors to rationalize their failures.

most jocks are cool

>When I was in school Chads were cool and nice guys
>entire post but specifically
>went on to make up all sorts of rumors to rationalize their failures.
Chads are really nice guys; that's the reason why they're so liked and why bitches want to get on their dicks

most writers are nerds

Chads are the nicest guys in every single school. They're always willing to help anyone and always respectful. That comes from getting ACTUAL DISCIPLINE from coaches that other students don't get.

This. Its always the nerds drama queers and spics who weee shit

They're all pretty cool dudes in Everybody Wants Some!!

They are nice because their life allows them to be nice, there is nothing to be mad or angry at.

>That comes from getting ACTUAL DISCIPLINE from coaches that other students don't get
Nah, it comes from not being perpetually insecure.

ITT: Massive, sweeping generalizations about vaguely defined groups of people

>he does not know of the Challenged Chad, who is a Chad despite not being an upper-middle class WASP

True. In my dorm the jocks always hosted parties and anyone was able to come and join. They really didn't discriminate and never told girls what to wear (important). They just let people be whatever as long as they turned it up. The 'nice guys' or smart kids were really cliquish and thought that they were being excluded because they didn't party, but really it was because they only traveled as a group and sat at the same table each time and never mixed. They would all go to dinner at the same time and would never do anything by themselves. The guys in that group told girls not to be too slutty, prayed on the emotionally insecure smart girl, and told them that they should 'respect themselves' (totally ignoring what the girls considered fun or wanted to do)
These guys told me that they couldnt come to a party because everyone would be weirded out by them being there. This is true, but only because they let themselves get the recluse reputation to the point where if they showed up suddenly after all this time, it would be weird. If they had showed that they were keen from day one, it would have been much different.
They were like, 'the whole dorm makes fun of us' and then everyone else would ask me (because I used to be on their floor) 'why don't they ever not sit next to each other'?

The jock stereotype exists to people because its their coping mechanism for their shortcomings, 'it cant be my fault because i dont have X like Chad'. In reality the people who uphold cliques the most are people who exclude themselves out of persecution complex

Yeah you can tell half the people posting arent even out of high school yet.

Depends on the school. I went to one that was 90% upper-middle class so they filled the void their working parents left with alcohol and coke instead of picking on kids, so everyone was generally nice to each other, but the school I went to beforehand in a shitty neighborhood was full of lower-middle kids from stressed households and they were complete twats.

Fuck the poor

Nailed it

This board really is a fucking subreddit. Goddamn.

shady's back!
back again!
shady's back!
tell a friend!

I'm a nerd and jocks were always cool with me. My personal experience is the movie where the jocks team up with the nerds to do something fun. Over the years the chads have been cool to me and I've been cool with them.

I think the problem is that most people on Sup Forums have no friends.

now a'days everybody wanna talk
like they got somethin to say
but nothin comes out when they move their lips
just a buncha gibberish
and muthafuckas act like they forgot about dre

It's easy to be a saint in paradise, but varying degrees of chads still kicked down and bullied losers just trying to keep to themselves

>tfw Chad was your friend and he cancels a date to hang out with you
Good times

>Sup Forums is secretly populated by Chads
This is some Shamylan shit

Who hurt you user?

exactly. when I was in college I worked in the same building as the school paper. god what a pathetic looking bunch.

How do I become a chad?

get a room with some chad already

We're born, not made.

ITT: neckbeards pretend they were popular in school

good post

I have never met a single person named Chad in my life

>Chads were cool and nice guys

Most if not all of the Chads at my school were nice to me and cheered me on for doing well on math olympics and international exams, and I was a weird, scrawny beta. It really is a product of insecure people that go on to write fiction.

Yeah. We kiss girls

What are you going to do about it?

I wasn't popular but I sure as hell wasn't an outcast

You've never met a Charles before?

Whoever made this was bullied in High School

Did you know this guy built his own online business and is now a multimillionaire?

You're literally retarded if you believe there is some kind of complex psychological profile behind what makes someone popular and athletic.

What you call 'Chads' are just a group of people that got into sports early, developed bonds and created a friends group at a young age that became the de facto popular group due to their always being in the limelight. Their parents usually had some money and raised them decently, which goes along with supporting them in sports throughout their lives.

It's really as simple as that. They started young, they became friends, and for the most part, they stayed friends. They're popular because they have a strong core and people are drawn to that.

>it's a Chad Internet Defense Force thread

Well I met Charlies before. For some reason parents here give their kids the nickname version the actual name

chad, duh

>had a chad friend all throughout highschool
>comes out gay after graduating
Is he still a chad?

yes, writers are usually nerds, which is why you get memes like if you are unpopular it must be because you're too smart and if you're good at sports or popular it must be because you're a bad person and lots of other ebin maymays like if you smoke weed you hallucinate and if you drink a beer you break out in hysterical laughter like you just huffed N2O.

Don't get me started on that shit. For gods sake Jack isn't a real name

>chads were bros
>staceys were sweet
>beta permavirgins were the bitter, edgy faggots
>"shy" girls were the sluts

highschool was nothing like the movies, even college was nothing like the movies, really made me think when I got to both

No

>beta permavirgins were the bitter, edgy faggots
Not really a surprise when you think about it

I fuck them right in the pusy

>Chads were bros
Nice meme

Good looking assertive Chads who don't fap to anime are the backbone of America and we need more of them. Plus, they hate faggots, niggers, and liberals.

Every dude I knew named Chad was a dork

Superficial kids that weren't into anything productive were the real jerks in hs.

>implying chads aren't all inclusive

There is definitely some ressentiment behind the hatred for athletes, especially in private schools where nearly everyone is smart enough to not be an idiot.

That's what it was in my case anyway. I despised them, for accurately estimating my own lack of worth. I should have looked inward, and noticed how well-founded their lack of respect was, and actually developed a work-ethic. Hopefully I'll blot out the stain that time was on me with my future deeds.

>DUDE I ACT LIKE A CREEP AND I'M FUCKING UGLY AND OVERWEIGHT BUT DO NOTHING TO BETTER MY APPEARANCE WHY DON'T I HAVE A GF?!?!??!?!

Nah Chads are the guys who end up letting themselves go, work dead end jobs, and end up at the local dive bar most nights reminiscing about their high school glory days and trying to hook up with Stacies who also let themselves go. Your second sentence is spot on, though.

Have you tried just bein confident?

This. Jews can't deal with the fact that Chads and Stacys are overall best than any other dude in High School.

Based pusyposter

Just be yourself

Same, in fact bullying in general wasn't really a thing at my school and while there were different social "tiers" I was completely comfortable interacting with and having friends with every one of them.

I remember being treat fairly and respectful by both chads and stacies. They were like "dude you look kinda sad why don't you come with us, we're having a party at Stacy #4 house". True leaders they never left one behind.

Well it's sort of obvious when you have people like Whedon directing

>staceys were sweet
You got everything except this right. All the girls in my school were cunts towards everyone.

Chads were based but all girls were cunts

What the fuck is up with this thread?

You triggered, beta male faggot?

>They were like "dude you look kinda sad why don't you come with us, we're having a party at Stacy #4 house"
this
Also Chads are infectious. That's how they multiply. Stick with a Chad you become one

That only lets you become a low tier Chad. True Chads are born with a bit of the Spirit of Chad inside them

Weren't they used to be called jocks? Why are they "Chads" now?

>Stick with a Chad you become one
Could be. One dude went from average guy to full Chad at the end of our senior year by hanging out with chads. The same happen to my cousin, from nerd in middle school to prom king.

>thinks chads has "tiers"
lel sadcunt detected
Chad doesn't think in tiers. Ironically Chad doesn't think of himself as a Chad because Chads do not label people.

You're describing more or less 90 % of anons browsing Sup Forums in your post.

Jews are a race with a proclivity to be urban sedentary low-test beta intellectuals (arrogance) who are educated to despise physical activity and manual labor which is the reason of their physical inferiority (source of timidity).

In practical terms, Jews are of a feminine nature, which is the thesis of Jewish philosopher O. Weininger's essay Sex & Character.

>the Jew is more saturated with femininity than the Aryan, to such an extent that the most manly Jew is more feminine than the least manly Aryan.

Low-test beta males in general are more feminine and of course this observation applies to goyim, it's just more obvious with Jews.

The chads were alright in my school. Even when I was swung around on a chad's back or put into a choke hold once in the locker room, he asked if I was okay.

>Ironically Chad doesn't think of himself as a Chad because Chads do not label people.
This is way the "just be yourself, brah" triggers so much the /r9k/ poster. They can't comprehend Chad way of mind.

>It's a 'Chad becomes friends with the quiet spergy kid' episode

What I envy is the earned respect Cato had from his aristocratic peers. I regret not earning a similar respect in my teenage years, when I was surrounded with talent, all of us in the same stage of life.
Now I am overcompensating for my past failure, hoping to achieve redress. Behind the hope is doubt that I can ever become that proud beast with confidence in its own power, exercising that power naturally.

If I fail, I'll at least die blaming the one responsible for my own sickness, myself. At least then I'll be above those who blame the world and their betters out of jealousy.

The worst people at my school were the nerds. Not the braniac nerds that win awards and smash every test, the ones that had to work their guts out to be almost as good as the natural geniuses, forfeiting girls and sports to do it.

Because movies aren't based off of real life. They're based off of extraordinary situations. Did you guys think that life was supposed to reflect it? Chad is the perfect antagonist for a story around high school.

why are they bad people? being that motivated is usually an indicator they aren't poor of character.

being motivated=/= good character

did i say that?

>tfw liked playing stuff like Call of Duty/Halo when I was in highschool, but was captain of my grades state Rugby League team
>would try and let in the nerdy kids who were talking about video games because they seemed really lonely
>would always get met with salty "uh huh you just want to bully us" rhetoric, or surface level in-jokes "HEH, don't you just want to plasma that guy?!" which I usually understood
>invited a group of the more reclusive kids to my birthday party that a friend let me throw at his parent's pseudo-mansion
>they turned up, sat in the corner and talked among themselves and when I said they should come over and hang out/introduce themselves they got mad at me for trying to make fun of them and left
>got told off by my teacher when I came back because apparently I was bullying them

Feels really bad, I've got some friends that are on the fringe of being socially adept/nerdy now but I wish those guys just stopped thinking everybody was out to get them. It's like when you see a new guy at the gym and he's wearing a beanie and a hoodie because he's scared people will be staring at his hairline/body or whatever. Nobody cares what you look like, we just want to work out and maybe help new guys out.

The 'Chads' in my school were really cool. They always asked me to come drinking with them or play some PS4. Honestly they were a big part of me dealing with my social anxiety. The popular girls were almost all sluts or just really fucking annoying though. The chads hated them all too kek

A perfect antagonist because it allows entertainers to gain an imaginary vengeance.
Entertainment, through media, is a vice. Why should some writers resentment distort your childs view of the world? It is better they read the autobiography or history of some ancient Roman and absorb their view of the world. Everywhere around me, I see parents fill their children's heads with trash. The parent's haven't sorted the wheat from the chaff themselves. They don't even know what they're doing.

Yes, you answered your own question

>The chads hated them all too kek
>he thinks brosb4hoes is a meme

>high school
>ps4

>Chad is a nice guy

Only to your face, behind your back is a different story

I'm 20

Most writers went to high school in the 80s

Most anons went to high school after 2000

Do the math retards

Because women find male kindness unsexy and thus Chad nust always be a douchebag to feel in stupid female viewers.

The Old Testament makes jews look like uncivilized savages.

Everyone talks trash about someone else one time or another.

this

chads were the nicest guys in the school, the bullies were either manlets or retards

Aparently thats the recipe for success really makes you think