Thoughts on this operatorkino?

Thoughts on this operatorkino?

Bump. I liked the first one

How did they shoot in the subway without everyone noticing?

fucking retarded, and ruined the entire movie for me.

>every single person in new york is a hitman

Can anyone link me to a subtitle version?

Liked it.

subscene.com, learn to srts

Complete trash just like the first one

It kinda bothered me too when everyone was apart of the shadow society. But I tell myself its okay cuz most of them aren't assassins, like bartenderqt

The only thing I didn't like was the soundtrack.

A lot weaker than the first movie.

Not as good as the first, but had some sick visuals. Loved the scene in Italy where he killed the sexy lady in the hot tub. And the scene in the mirror room. I'll probably see the last one in theaters too

I assume they had some sort of a history? John was pretty upset about having to kill her.

I think it was a joke about New Yorkers not giving a shit about anything.

Definitely not as good as the first. Way too many "Yeah, that's bullshit." moments in the action and story compared to the first, which while ridiculous at times was largely believeable.

Loved it. The shotgun scene in the tunnels was the best part. Can't wait for Chapter 3.

You guys didn't have a problem with John Wick shooting 70,000 people in the face with absolutely divine efficiency?

You guys are such spergs it's unreal. It's a fucking movie, guys.

>be kinosseur
>have 2 pleb roommates
>one openly mocks me for watching art films and won't watch anything from before the 70s
>the other one will watch literally anything you tell him to, from Wild Strawberries to Paul Blart 2
>trying to find a movie we'll all watch
>go through Letterboxd top 2000s films
>one says he'll watch City of God
>other says he'll watch the Departed
>they can't agree
>they both say they'll watch John Wick
>I agree
>it's garbage

>he doesn't like Beat Em Up movies

How the fuck can you even say you like movies when you're clearly so fucking retarded? Using words like 'kinosseur' without a hint of irony certainly don't help your case.

In short; You know you're retarded, right?

>John Wick
>operator
lel

generic action flick with no story and shitty action

first one was much better in both regards

>didn't like the original John Wick
All the Goddard movies in the world won't make you less of a pleb user.

>if you don't like John Wick then you don't like action movies
The fact that I agreed to watch it suggests I do not object to the genre

I get that it was widely regarded as well-made but I just don't see it. The fights were well-choreographed but other than that there was nothing there. And I know people will say that a movie like that is solely carried by its fight scenes but I disagree. I don't think it did a very good job of setting the right mood/atmosphere, I don't think Keanu was particularly charismatic (you only root for him because of the dead dog), and I didn't think there was any real tension, since Wick is portrayed as such an unstoppable badass (which works well but only if you also have some badass enemies who can put up a fight; the only other guy who seems to be on Wick's level is Willem Dafoe's character, who is very obviously on Wick's side the whole time).
tldr good action movies rely on more than just action but that's all JW had

>knows multiple languages
>people are intimidated by his presence
>pretty much every woman associated with the Continental knows and likes him
>buddies with the owner of the Continental
>clever characterization
The intrigue of the original was how the world John was in worked, and how a dude went from normal rich New Jerseyite to a turbomurderer. Plenty of great movies have simple motivations driving the main characters. Is STALKER shitty because the main characters just want to make a wish to improve their lives? Is Seven Samurai shit because it's just "villagers don't wanna die"?

But it wasn't everyone. Do you know how many people live in NYC?

>the scene where they forcefully roll down 5 flights of stairs

walked out

>tldr good action movies rely on more than just action but that's all JW had

One of the reasons JW is good is because it has more than just action, it has good, well paced world building. How retarded are you.

reloadkino

That was pretty slick.

Seven Samurai is good because it has a lot of things going for it; acting, characterization, cinematography, social commentary (none of which are worth mentioning in John Wick). Being a relatively straightforward "defend the village" story has nothing to do with it.

>world building
Named 3 examples, because all I can think of is the hotel (which I'll admit is a neat idea). Criminals are generic assassins and generic Mafiya.

>I don't see it therefore it's not true
Yeah nah you're just a simpleton

Not an argument

No it's not. It's an insult, dumbass

what did he do in the last 3 seconds with that weird hand motion bringing the gun up?

ITT: One contrarian faggot vs the world

Just another day in Sup Forums

Drew the slide back to make sure the round chambered correctly.

what was up with that little toss/switch grip he does at the end?

some random tactical trick?

>tfw no qt tomboy mute operator gf who will protect you from the boogeyman

best part of the movie was when wick just picked her up and tossed her

He checks whether there's a round in the chamber.

I don't know why he does it with one hand though, maybe it's injured or maybe because it simply looks cool.

He's checking to make sure the round is chambered.

He's also showing off.

Ensuring there's a chambered round after switching mags

I enjoyed 1 a lot more. 2 was meh

He's enchanting the pistol to make bullets fly faster.

I really liked how, despite the ridiculous premise, this movie played everything straight. Part of its charm. Nowadays we have too many action movies that have serious stories and scenarios, but are riddled with quips and winks to the audience (thank you, capeshit). John Wick kinda reverses it.

can we get some webms of his judo moves?

the grappling action was what made me fall in with with part 1

I liked it. But kn few places the movie went too far (the mentioned subway scene among others) and it does not bring anything new.
It does not have that freshnes of the first one.

Not one comment on morpheus? And what happened to black to crack he looks like he's ages 50 years and reeves only slightly older

shhh don't let them in on the secrets

here is a picture of a dog that is not learning how to exterminate the juden

Universal Soldier 4, check it

he flicks his rifle to eject the mag at high speed in another scene as well

Niggers like you are so so so goddamn stupid.
Because it wasnt a display of power, to show just how much he's doing for John by giving him time

trying to get through it but its hard.. why do they include so much fucking retarded cannon fodder. that party midway through with 10,000 enemies many of which do the classic run by camera within punching distance even though your armed with a pistol and had clear line of sight from behind camera

pic is true operatorkino

T R A S H

I am watching this right now, just got past the part where he buries all his guns like "I'm a changed man"

I found it better than the 1st one just for the visuals.
But as the 1st one it's too much uninspired action scenes, even if it's always fun and well done.

man Keanu Reeves is a bad actor

I liked it, possibly more than the first due to the superior action sequences. But it also had dumber sequences too.

That ending was ballsy. Basically John Wick Vs the world for JW3. Which is interesting. I like that the Black hitman guy is still alive for an appearance in the sequel. I'm not sure I like that he's excommunicated though. Does that mean no more comfy continental scenes for the next film? And even with that new marker he was given is there any way out of being excommunicated?

Also it kinda bothered me how little people reacted to the gunfights around. I mean yeah, most times they ran around and screamed when Wick was in the middle of a fight but considering all the bodies he left at the subway station, you'd think there would be mass panic. Maybe in this alternate universe dead bodies everywhere are fairly normal. Also there were a couple scenes (Especially with deaf girl) where they switch to hand to hand for LITERALLY NO REASON. John wick was fucking bigger than her, and she had a tiny fucking knife, there was no way she was winning that fight.

This entire post.

You didn't even watch the movie did you?

it was a fun flick, but fell for me after he killed the chick in italy.

>Chapter 3.

has this already released on HD or atleast SD? I don't want to watch in shitty cam quality

Both the first movies are big "Yeah that's bullshit" but damn is good to have action movies in the vein of classic 80's testosterone fueled action movies

those were all hit men placed there by the head guy at the very end to "protect" wick until his bounty was marked open.

I was so hype when he got 7 bullets because i was like "Oh shit they're flipping this whole thing on its head and hes going to have to go into the hornets nest with 7 bullets." Then it's just more of the same.

I dunno i think the first one did everything from the action scenes to the characters infinitely better.

Also

>contrarian: the thread

both of these movies are amazing for what they are

>for what they are

nice cop out faggot.

it's HD

It's a alternate reality where half the population are assassins

Lost all of its tension in the catacombs, where it becomes apparent that Wick's bulletproof super-suit renders him completely invulnerable

>assassins from all over the US arrive in New York to take out the greatest hitman alive earning both insane amounts of money and prestige
>retard on a Bulgarian yogurt tasting forum can't grasp this

When you really think about it he's an awful assassin. I mean, like it took him forever to get one little street punk kid.

The joke went right over your fuckin head buddy.

I'm calling it now, John Wick 3 is going to pick up where 2's last scene leaves off with The Pest delivering Wick his car all fixed so he can make his getaway

Any /k/ommandos here to explain the motive for the weird hand thing at the end? he does shit like this throughout the movie but does it serve a real purpose or is it just to make him seem tacticool

Are you retarded? He had a silencer. At most the passersby would only hear an annoying, faint clicking sound.

low quality b8

tacticool

Better than the first one where they clearly ran out of money in the end.

Do you not know how fucking loud a silencer still makes it?

fuck I'll watch now then, I watched it in shitty cam quality while being half asleep just because I wanted background noise but sleep about half an hour into the movie because I was stoned as hell so now I can watch it in all it's glory

It is confirmed it's some kind of otherworld right? atleast that's what I got from the second one

>mfw he jammed the pencil in that guys ear

Why would you ever watch a cam?
it's just spoiling the movie for when you actually watch it in an acceptable quality

because I was in fucking Jupiter at that moment, thankfully I fell asleep when the movie was barely beginning

what's the body count on this movie?

im guessing in the ballpark of 300
these movies are the equivalent of serious sam in real life

I think IMDB said something like 128

I don't get what people see in this taken tier movie. It was good but I don't see the hype

I feel you man. First movie is laughable aside from the action sequences, haven"t watxhed the second one yet but will give it a chance

the ending was like the end of Enter the Dragon but on Acid... i couldn't even get mad that they ripped it off because it looked way better

best use of judo and jiu-jitsu in any move.

the grips, sweeps and holds were some really high level stuff you just dont see in movies

> silent killer chick attacks
> literally brings knife to a gunfight
> Keanu mops the floor with her
> kills her with her own knife
> HE STEALS THE GUN AND AMMO SHE WAS CARRYING DURING ALL OF THIS!!!

Everyone hated that botch. John Wick destroying her was exactly what the audience wanted to see

Yeah i get that, but that was beyond retarded.

If she stayed a bit more back from the door and shot him in the face, what then?

>I was so hype when he got 7 bullets
that was kinda retarded. you get 7 million bucks. i mean how much of a fucking jew can you be? spare him a few mags or something.

I really liked how he got that weak armor, so he could absorb bullets but it would still be painful for him. Gave this movie a vidya feeling

I still didn't give a fuck about John Wick as a character. That ruined the whole movie because I don't care if he dies or not.

user if you're making these, can you do the scene in the catacombs with the shotgun to quickdraw pistol? Thanks