I want to be a jew

I want to be a jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHYD83-sogE
youtube.com/watch?v=N9_tl_b-bFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to be happy

I don't like jews

You don't like Poles as well so nothing changes for you.

Would you be prepared to lose your foreskin?

You're a Pole, that's basically the same thing

I don't know. I've read sex without it is poor and I like sex.

>I've read sex without it is poor
I wouldn't know

Someday user, someday..

>polish
pretty much 100% chance you are one already

I want a pet lizard

>get DNA results back
>8% Jew
>still poor

Just go to Fort Knox. They are obligated to give you gold if you have Jewish blood.

Hopefully I'm eligible for back payments.
>tfw already thinking like a Jew

Just be sure to remember the goy who told you.

I want a job

I want money

I want cute gf

I want the world.

I want your mom.

I don't know what I want

I want an Israeli qt

I want a mom.

Why be a Jew when you can be British,

~Be both

I want to be comfy

Why would anyone want to be British?

youtube.com/watch?v=CHYD83-sogE

Stop appropriating my flag, you're doing it a great disservice.

Actually we've improved it.

My kids will be Catholic Jews. That's power.

Only New Zealand can say that.

Red stars >>>> white stars

commies OUT

You probably are, like all Poles

I wish I wasn't Jewish, the weight of the heritage is too heavy on my shoulders.
I wish I could have been some race mixing Amerimutt with an Asian girlfriend.
I have been raised to love Judaism and our traditions but I don't know if I can make my children do the same.. I fear it will all be lost, that the children I will have one day will just be pure secular and that I will live my life knowing I failed as a Jewish father..

I am it's nothing impressive to be honest

Great film.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9_tl_b-bFs

is he lying or not?

I'm not. I am much more secular than my parents but being a Jew has a very special and important place in my heart. And thought that my children will probably just be atheists that have almost no connection to Judaism hurts. I know I can't raise them to be like me, I won't find a religious wife because I am not religious enough for one to be interested in me. All the girls I have ever been interested in were already geeky atheists.
Honestly, sometimes I feel so jealous of the "mixed", those who don't have the burden of a religion and race.

Let's be honest here, your wish is most probably granted.

>Honestly, sometimes I feel so jealous of the "mixed", those who don't have the burden of a religion and race.

Don't be. I don't have a religion now, but I'm sutdying a conversion to catholicism, I'm just working in studying religions and comparing, having a proximity with God and acting like a christian before the conversion. Not having a religion means to not have a traditional and cohesive basis for morality, family, etc. People with a secular point of view will see no "metaphysical" ou even rational reason to follow these basic institutions. Creating children is just like domestication of dogs, there's a lot of practical pedagogical solutions to make them behave well, it's just a bit more sofisticated because they're humans.

Well, the mainly problem is finding an woman that minimaly fits in our goals, but it isn't hard, at least here. My problem is being too shy for that.

But why are jews being so secular if your religion is full of rules and stuff?

so get one

Satanic leaf gecko best gecko.

damn dude, is this why there are so many atheist jews?

I feel exactly the same about being Polish, Icek.
I guess one can have too much heritage, and I don't mean the mememutt kind of heritage.

Give people enough money and they'll abandon whatever they believed in, be it religion, nation, values, or whatever else. By the end of the day we're all just predatory mammals that happened to be slightly more self-aware than other species.

>But why are jews being so secular if your religion is full of rules and stuff?
The rules are harsh and allow a very strict life style, Israel is a modern western country. This western lifestyle clashes with the Jewish laws and most secular Jews here have little to no faith, they will follow no rules or just a few. I basically just keep Kosher and go pray on holidays.

The connection to the religion weakens with every secular generation, unless it is an actually religious family that will raise their kids strictly.
The father and mother teach the kid about Judaism, but allow a modern western lifestyle in the house and that causes the children to have half the faith as the parents, until they don't identify as Jews or care about it at all.
Since Israel preserves the Jewish values we celebrate holidays and have a better understanding of Judaism then a lot of the secular American Jews but that's about it.
Happened with my family that lives in America, aunt married a non-Jew and now my cousins despite being Jewish because of a Jewish mother have absolutely no connection to Judaism or our traditions, completely ignorant of any Jewish ancestry.

It really is hard, I know I am not religious enough and understand enough to teach my kids about Judaism like my father, that my kids will not feel like me when they grow up. They will not feel connected like me despite the efforts I will make.
Best of luck, Polish bro. Hope your children will be devote and proud Poles.

Wew kinda similar feeling. But I'm more of a guy who is afraid of heavy responsibility and may not able to care for his children.

no I want

secular jews are the worst