Top Gun 2 confirmed

BASED CRUISE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.eonline.com/news/856628/tom-cruise-just-confirmed-a-top-gun-sequel-is-in-the-works
youtube.com/watch?v=2-fH--N-Sws
youtube.com/watch?v=gBkVuT5pw1g
apnews.com/cf7f3d90322f4d80aee2864a0ef96f00/Tom-Cruise-reveals-'Top-Gun-2'-to-start-filming-soon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does Sup Forums love Tom Cruise and Scientology for the same reason Sup Forums loves Trump, just to be contrarian to Reddit?

so f35 and no tomcats? I'm out.

Not liking Cruise would be being a contrarian.

Who hates Tom? He is weird but doesn't seem like a bad person.

this
>all CGI
>no real footage
>no dogfights
into the trash etc etc

>Does Sup Forums love Tom Cruise
I think people respect him for doing his stunts and enjoy his dickhead antics. I haven't seen shit about scientology anywhere

from what I hear Sup Forums was overwhelmed with reddit trump people but who knows.

If it's as good and fun as the other modern Cruise kino, based Cruise indeed.

nobody gives a shit about scientology fag

cruise is based

BASED
A
S
E
D

Seriously and un ironically, go fuck yourself. Tom Cruise is great. Who the fuck actually dislikes him, much less to the extent that people would be contrarian to them

I think the man who strapped himself to a jet to do a stunt would not let cgi take over, but I still don't see the movie working.

Nice source phaggot.

it wasn't a jet and it takes off at around 170km/h and wind is moderate. yes he has balls, no it's not something extraordinary risky

Is that tweet meant to be considered witty? It is not.

m.eonline.com/news/856628/tom-cruise-just-confirmed-a-top-gun-sequel-is-in-the-works

Pretty sure he said something about how he would only do it if they still used real jets.

wow like 9/11 wasnt enough tom youtube.com/watch?v=2-fH--N-Sws

David Carradine as Iceman.

Now here is the the big question. Will they make it even more homoerotic or will they completely avoid that aspect of the first movie?

Who's directing it now since Tony is killed?

BVR missiles have made dogfights obsolete

I know Cruise is loaded, but does he realize that modern fighter jets are over 100 million now?

Holy shit.

Cancer is the best diet plan, apparently.

BVR missiles existed when Top Gun was made

Man, that reminds me, where has Tony Scott been since his last film?

Iceman? More like RICEman.

Question: Why take diet pills when you can enjoy AIDS?

youtube.com/watch?v=gBkVuT5pw1g

At least he's not FAT.

>hating Tom Cruise for scientology
That's how you know someone is retarded.

bigger source

apnews.com/cf7f3d90322f4d80aee2864a0ef96f00/Tom-Cruise-reveals-'Top-Gun-2'-to-start-filming-soon

Goose should be a force ghost

...to be contrarian.

Also, from those not being contrarian, bad taste.

legit excited for this. They better bring back Kilmer too.