Stephen king is a feminist cuck

THE SEWER SEX IS ABOUT A GIRL BECOMING A WOMAN BY DISCOVERING HER POWER ON MEN

BEVERLY MARSH IS DISCOVERING THE SECRET MATRIARCHY.

FUCK YOU KING

>that scene

No, way.

W-what scene?

The gangbang scene that King wrote while coked out of his mind

No fucking way

Someone post that scene

They wouldn't

Give me the rundown on that scene

Or at least the basic gestalt

>I'm not a nonce I'm a feminist

Sure Stephen.

Also, you look very much like a feminist, and not at all like a child-molester.

The boys run a train on the 12yo girl in IT

A FUCKING TRAIN

I won't believe it until I see *that scene*

doubt they would allow a kiddie rape scene
probably some swimming scene

Jesus Christ it just goes on and on and on

what drugs was he taking and how the hell did the publishers let him get away with it

rape scene on a PG movie?

doubt

Reminder the clown was in the scene and fucked her too

>rape

i can't believe it.

In actuality they were all relunctant and afraid and she made them enter her, one by one and by so doing, she felt a motherly connection to them all and something else. She felt freer, like she was flying and a few of them were actually very rhythmic in their thrusting. So she was close and then one of them was really rhythmic and a bit of a jack hammer and then took her even higher and the other just kept her high as kite and then she came again and then everyone got in contact with their inner turtle and got home safely.

>rape
>it was her idea

It goes a long way to explaining the novel’s bloat (speedy verbiage cranked out by hands that just can’t type fast enough), incredibly poor decisions (you can rationalize that gangbang all you want, but it’s one of the most wrongheaded plot decisions I have ever encountered), nearly non sequiter plot elements that go nowhere (There’s a supernatural turtle god that’s going to help us! Oh, wait — no, it’s dead now), and lack of anything resembling satisfactory payoff based on what has gone before (my god, he creates the scariest clown ever, and then what the kids confront is a giant spider with headlights

What? Who gives a fuck about a secret matriarchy? If I'm hip deep in prime puss and giving a high five to my bro about to spit roast a bitch I could give a fuck about what she's "discovering". She's about to discover what it means to be sealed tighter than a dolphins asshole.
Fucking summerfags I swear.

Yo! There was a Stephen King story, can't remember much of it. But it was about some kid who got sodomized by a zombie security guard in a library.

It's kinda like that episode of Babylon 5 when the Vorlon showed himself to everyone and as to how doing so taxed him out. Yeah, it's like that, only the Clown's not that strong of a telepath. One on one and you're done for. Maybe two. But a group who are not afraid of you is beyond his power to intimidate. Andre Linoge was beatable if everyone banded together and resisted him. Sure, he probably would have killed a few of them but ultimately he would have lost.

I'm sorry user, there is no story by king like thst. Thats just your brain trying to bury the memories of what that man did to you when you were nine.

Stephen king should be put to death. The kind of person who publicly berates people for their political views from his throne while simultaneously fantasizing about little kids having an orgy

I've been reading king for more than thirty years. And I'm telling you, there's a story about a zombie security guard that raped some prime shota's ass.

Now listen, it may have been a part of an anthology on account my memory isn't what it used to be.

>What? Who gives a fuck about a secret matriarchy? If I'm hip deep in prime puss
>if
>if she let's you

That sewer sex scene, shows us that humans are animals, cogs in the biosphere, that we have no libertarian free will, that men fucking women is always an outcome from a womans Decision, rape being the exception, and that fucking bitch beverly in the sewer is going to get revenge and emancipate her self from her father who's worried she's not a virgin.

female animal lustful behavior hidden under a thin veil of feminsim, it's disgusting.

What autist wrote all this? This simply can NOT be real.

not going to read the book, but in the first IT before they entered the cave, they confess to be virgins, and in that movie was pretty weird and random, now I understand why they say that

That there's some of the greatest fiction you ever would see. Of course it's not Joyce or Nabokov but it's better than anything you could think of in your life.

>not reading drugged out king kino

What are you doing with your life my man

Wait they're actually going to show this in the movie?

Its real, and people dont care, they love Stephen king because they want to look like they are well read and inteligent

While lost in the sewer, the girl has sex with all of the boys to "regain their focus" or some stupid shit like that. Also, the stand-in character for King is the last one to fuck her

I know it's just the quarry swimming scene but I'm still gonna pretend she's talking about you-know-what and I'll fap to that thought

ITT: illiterate retards.

>men can't be raped

Y E A H
E
A
H

Women are disgusting

>boys were scared
>don't want to do it
>she forced to fuck her
>not rape

He makes himself the last man? The caboose?

What a fucking loser

FAG

This is absolutely sick. This is beyond sick. These are children. This is a scene about children having a gang bang. They're all just siting around having ice cream cones? This is morally reprehensible. This is pedo wank fantasy shit.

If they put that scene in they are absolute madmen

Yes Beth raped 5 boys most of whom are older and bigger than her, fucking idiots

Damn, so the rumours of the boys watching while Michael gavbe Bev her first BBC are true...huh..

>Clayey

Stephen King ladies and gentlemen! millionaire author of hundreds of successful novels!

Complete the sentence Sup Forums

Suggesting Islam should stay out of the west will lose you your job, but filming a child gang bang movie scene is part and parcel of Hollywood

I hope we get to see some penetration but I guess since they're in total darkness we'll just get a black screen and a bunch of moaning and slapping sounds

Library policeman
Four past midnight

you guys know this tweet isn't real right?

the photo is real but the tweet is not

>nabokov
>good

haha

no fucking way this scene made it into the movie

what

poor fat kid has no friends

Most realistic part of the whole thing.

its obviously because he stole that other kids ice cream

I read this when I was 12 and had a hard penar the whole time.

>W-what scene?

The laughably inappropriate and arguably obscene "emotional/physical" release bit near the end of an overlong tome of horror schlock that stopped being scary about 900 pages earlier.

>/lit/'s full of pedos

Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

that tweet is fake you cucks.

What the fuck?

That's stephen cocaine king foor you hahah

Ask 'em about "that scene" in Gravity's Rainbow...

Actually, there's two...

>If he had only known that fines could run this high!

how is this legal?

>we will never get an unedited gravity's rainbow movie / miniseries
>we will never get a gravity's rainbow anything
Also is two only counting the child sex scenes? Cause I know there are more graphic scenes than those.

>mfw they actually adpted to screen the sewer train sex
>mfw everyone in the cinema is watching five 10yr old white boys holding their ding dongs while watching a black boy fuck a ginger girl in sewer water, waiting for their turn to fuck her.
>mfw in the cinema you hear a monologue of Beverly's thoughts about Bens big cock being painful and giving her an orgasm.

this better not awaken anything in me

6/10
I came, but barely.

The memes would overload Sup Forums.

I remember reading a plot summary of gravity's rainbow several years ago.

Isn't it some psychedelic shit about a guy who erection are somehow predictive or causing V2 bombings during WW2 london?

The search begins!

Those library fines are a pain in the ass.

That only makes me love Stephen King more. Thanks biased reactionary piece of shit OP!

If Sup Forums hasn't already then your're pretty safe.

>October 2017
>watching It
>sex scene starts
>Mike (the black one) fucks her first
>Bev: "Ha ha, silly white boys...don't even bother!"

holy shit all these boys are going to run a train on that girl in the bottom right?

seriously, what was the purpose of this?

>they give Mike the big cock instead of Ben

My sexual gratification.

It's rated R though

>tfw I read this at 13 or 14 and was disturbed but it's even worse now.

Me in the window

Me on the left

FINN IS MY BOYFU

Me a reactionary piece of dhit hahaha.

I am a skeptic i apply determinism to every thing i perceive, i don't believe in libertarian free will, feminism is nothing more than hominids monkeying around.

feminism is nothing more than a bitch calling in the dogs.

Sex with women ,especially, is meaningless, but men crave it, it's not a choice, the same goes for women, it's disgusting, these delusions of female emancipation, PURE DELUSION.

>the basic gestalt

ok let me rephrase it
no studio executive in 1000 years will ever approve a child gang rape scene to be in their movie

dont be delusional

You are a reactionary, Stephen King has 300 books and I bet you could find one for every single ideology, just getting mad at it means that you can't handle anything.

Take my advice and take a long vacation in a remote location away from any source of stress.

Thank you. It was a long time ago but I remember reading it.

pædo propaganda

>rape
>implying she wasn't asking for it

I thought modern feminism was about how because we allegedly live in a patriarchy women are perpetual victims with no power. Wouldn't a matriarchy be anti-feminists because women would be the privileged ones?