Family Tree Thread

I can't find the template, so anyone who has it, please post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Brazilians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be american
>be mixed
Why is this?

Mines basically white people for centuries and all from the Northern part of the island of Ireland.

desu there's no way people can tell I have a brown grandmother.

One drop, my swarthy friend.

Don't you have Asian eyes?

My mom is swarthy. I'm white.

Idk what country your grandmother was from but you're gonna have to go back, buddy

I LOOK 100% WHITE

Your mom is black and somehow you aren't? One drop.

fuck you

You probably don't even have blue eyes.

TFW 99% white

Does this look black to you ?

I have green eyes

99% white is not white.
It certainly does not look white and neither do you.

You great-great grandma was probably gargling on some Frenchmans cock in an igloo, you have no room to talk leaf

None of my family ever went far north enough to be around igloos.
Is that really you?

Nigger

You look like a school shooter

Nigger (((white))) mad that he's part chimp. Feels good to be 100% white, no racemixing degenerate ancestors.

So like your grandma? Lel

>tfw great great great grandmother was a full-blooded injun

I never have thought of mysel as anything but white

You tell yourselves that you're 100% white. Your ancestors were all native whores too. fucking leafs gotta

yes

I know

No, my great great grandma was gargling on an Aryan German dick, didn't you look at the tree?

>shit brown eyes
might as well go on welfare right now

you are part nigger

I think he got our trees confused.

He is the template if any user wishes to make its own.

It's ok, we can laugh at him from the other side of the wall.

Don't listen to cucks who talk about muh brown eyes.
I have green eyes and brown skin lol has nothing to do with anything.
,t shill

Posting face in an anonymous board, shit move senpai.
Not a school shooter, just someone who hasn't found happiness. You are master of your own fate, don't go MGTOW tho.
Your eyes have literally nothing to do with how white are you. Inb4 retarded arguments disproved a million times.

I'm actually married with a blue-eyed son. I'm doing pretty good. Appreciate the sentiment though bro

ha quadroon scum

> be married
> still post on Sup Forums

How old are you?

Yes, I got confused. Pls forgive senpai

Some of us do in fact know how to get girls, bed girls and wed girls.

Teach me the art senpai.

ayy lmao purebred

AMERICAN FIRST OP

>purebred
>potato

Here we go again
Guess my facial features

>Argie fucking an American
You dad live the dream he

>implying I can do all that nerd image ms paint shit

Imagine jsut a big Australian flag across the whole background and everyone labelled a cunt.

srsly, all my great grandparents were born here. Almsot all of them in Western Australia too.

>Having a coalburner mom

Mut

>srsly, all my great grandparents were born here. Almsot all of them in Western Australia too.

You poor cunt. My sympathies user, least it wasn't QLD.

I'm 26. Married almost 5 years.

Cast iron is a badass name

Before I shaved, pretty much half Brit/Scot with a tiny bit of German/Swiss/French mixed in, most of my family has been in the US since before the Revolutionary War. Whiter than most of pol, suck my cock retards.

:^)

Of course

100% non-white.

wat do

I like your sweater

> current year
> liking girls

Kek.

tfw all squatting genes

My brother

You're great grandma must have been truly a white to marry a kuffar? Do you look white or like a Leb?

Why did you marry so young?

>tfw slightly gypsy

Thx m8 I like Nordic and cardigans, comfy/10

a fellow potato

God fucking damn it why do you niggers have such well documented history?

The only branch of my family I know about extensively is the one that was english nobility (before she got disowned for marrying a brownie)

>ireland
>white

You've got a lot to live up to

rate?

it's terrible and messy, I know

why is it always mongrels that post in these threads

I didn't know much about my great-grandparents or before until I started asking questions to my grandparents and great-uncles and aunts.

Lotta stuff they just didn't feel necessary to tell me. Learned my great-grandfather was an officer in WWI and Russian prisoner for 4 years from my 96 year old great-uncle a month before he died. Had I not asked I probably never would have found out.

Also Familysearch.com has a ton of old Roman Catholic church records which allowed me to map most of my tree back to the 1600s

r8 me faggots

>Lest wife for 16-year-old

kek

Explain the Swiss to Brazil migration.

That's why I spend time in pol.

You are a race traitor

Fair enough. The one thing I do know is this:

My great-grandparent died when he was 102, a year after I was born. He actually buried a whole load of gold coins in my garden (previously my parents) and I have no idea where.

Mums quite olive but looks white. I am White af, blonde hair blue eyes

Probably Algerian Jew...
Means that the poster is of kike ancestry.
Unfortunately my ancestors were robbed of the possibility to gas many of the Jews in France.

nah i haven't married a Japanese wife, I just threw that in there as a joke to complete "the holy trinity of axis powers"

Where's the white flower flag from?

8/10

Get yourself a non-ferrous metal detector and start scanning. If no luck there no joke I would rent a ground penetrating radar set and scan the whole lot.

it's what we do in the Midwest. Conservative culture and upbringing. Most of my high school class married even younger. I never wanted to do debauchery so I was happy to get started on my family right out of college. I don't regret it at all though people are always telling me I should.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Brazilians
idk why senpai
Kalmykia in Russia, they're Mongols from the Golden Horde who stayed behind. For various reasons, that is the one religion in my family that was able to travel down the generations, my mom was a Buddhist and I am too (even though I look """white""")

You look fine

Yep, thats what Sup Forums looks like

>Swiss Brazilians
Learn something new every day

>mfw no levantine qt3.14

Says UAE

r8?

Probably under the oak desu. Will do.

tfw 100% white

ty anons

Here's mine.

>tfw I recognize 80% of these family trees from previous threads yet haven't posted my own

>uses union jack
>uses flag of scotland separately

Yeah, you're a leaf alright.

rate me boyos

also what are the chances of passing down red hair since my gf is redhead

>part irish
nice try