M-muh Catholicism

>m-muh Catholicism
>p-Protestants are the cucks, not us

Friendly reminder that American Catholics are and have always been libtarded/globalism cocksuckers.

In Europe the orthodoxy is the superior sect, here in the US it's clearly non-denominational Protestantism.

Catholicism is shit wherever you are.

Refute this, Catholics of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLUsbAZc_7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Catholics
>people

Orthodox Christians (didn't lose their Way or tradition) and Protestant Christians (broke tradition to return to the Way) are really the only types of legitimate Christians. Catholics (tradition over the Way) are Roman Neo-Pagans.

>here in the US it's clearly non-denominational Protestantism

>not Missouri Synod Lutheranism

This is true. Every person I've met that was raised as Catholic has spouted "muh feelings; muh political correctness" even when they later stopped being Catholics. It surprised me because some are conservative when it comes to economics then they spout shit like that.

Why are Catholics so liberal?

Also based. Honestly, most denominations are, but non-denoms have to be worded to be included whereas denoms are implied included, if that made any sense (probably not, I confused myself typing it).

Because catholics have catholic guilt, which is similar to white guilt

BUT MUH DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!1

>using polls from mid-June

Nice bait

they're hispanic and also celtic, celts are bedwetters like you wouldn't believe, dont believe that braveheart/plastic paddy shit theyre nothing like that

>trusting Nate Tin

Catholicism and Islam are inherently anti American. You can't deny this.

we actually read the bible and try to understand its teachings

I'm Catholic and I'm as hardline right wing as it gets.

PS: Hitler was also Catholic

>Catholics
>reading the bible

Lol, memorizing and reciting prayers in Latin while you rely 100% on your priest to rely God's word to you is not "reading"

Alot of Catholics that are white are a result of Irish diaspora located in places like New York city.

meaning they're fucking cosmopolitan liberals

>protestants
>human

Non Catholics are globalists

Catholics in America are also Italians and dirty mexican immigrants

Catholics in america, we didn't send our best

"American Catholics" are recently arrived Satan-worshipping Central Americans and their cuckolded enablers.

Non-catholics are muh feelings idiots

You are a bedwetter all Anglos/Normans are

Leave troll

Protestants have protestant guilt

>2016
>still existing within the liberal/conservative, democrat/republican box

Explain yourself please

Protestant americans are all swedish satan worshippers

Irish arent best they are dirty

No thats you

A lot of muh heritage Irish have and will vote Democrat since Kennedy. It's the entire east coast from massachusetts to DC don't forget

t. paddy abroad

>joining a church literally founded by men

No thanks.

Exactly, which is why you're so cucked. Learn to use your religion to gain advantage like every other religion on the fucking planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLUsbAZc_7g

>decide to google local catholic churches to see how cucked they are
>find a priest giving a talk about the election
>10 seconds into the video "who crucified jesus?"
>audience: The jews

kek

Don't know if I can be bothered to listen to 48 minutes to see how cucked they are, though

>this argie pope
How can a ruler not care this much about its people?

>Catholicism is shit wherever you are.
See pic related.

In Catholic countries we are truly represented by our people. Eg, Italy, Poland. We are right-wing conservatives.

In Non-Muslim countries Muslims aren't truly represented as they truly are, Eg, In NZ our mudslimes arent blowing themselves and killing gays. But in a proper Muslim country they are.

The same thing goes for Orthodox, in Murica' a large majority a larping fags. But in Russia they're the real deal.

Unfortunately for America and your Protestant majority. You're still a bunch of multi-cultural cuckolds.