The Americans

Penultimate Edition

Tuesday is here, which means that in about 5 minutes or so, we'll have a new episode of The Americans, brought to you by Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beers!

Tonight's episode is titled "The World Council of Churches":

>As Philip and Elizabeth grapple with a momentous decision, Tuan takes matters into his own hands in the Morozov operation; back in Russia, Oleg's investigation collides with the realities of the Soviet system.

Sorry for being late, but here we are. Let's begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1253802/?ref_=tt_cl_t12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last bump.

>MILLER TIME
finally, fuck off pastor Tim

>Last week
>No Paige
>Great episode

>This week
>Paige and her stupid fucking concerned eyebrows expression
>ep is already confirmed shit

where is pastor tim going

Die pasta Tim, die.

Buenos Aires, Argentina with the World Council of Churches, hence the title.

i was really hoping it turned out he was KGB trying to recrut her since phil and liz didnt want to

>paige
at this point to her, her parents are just strangers who she knows. kinda depressing

does this show have good acting and a good plot?
looks interesting

Paige shower scene when?

First season is pretty weak, but it steadily gets better from there. This is one of those shows that rewards investment.

jesus christ Stan is getting gangbanged on multiple fronts tonight

lel this scene

The audacity of this guy to stroll in, pipe down cute accent girl and then demand $700/month. What a world.

That Russian lady is way too fucking qt

Who's got a name?

he's a courier, perhaps he can be of help.

This show should wind up with Henry being left behind with Stan and becoming a high level American Spy or Politician

and then Paige comes back as an elite KGB agent and tries to turn him

imdb.com/name/nm1253802/?ref_=tt_cl_t12

Margo Martindale

>Paige comes back as an elite KGB agent and tries to turn him

Using her training and powers of wincest

what if they had like a dog that was also a spy

wtf pastor tim knows?

If enough years passed and the KGB really REALLY wanted to seduce him no one would know him better than his sister who wouldn't even look the same and she would be so brainwashed by the KGB she would be willing to do it

the fuck are they asking him for?

because he knows the truth, he is a truly neutral party in this with no bias, and he does this shit for a living

this is the first time the writing turned to shit

KGB agents would just simply never do this

Thanks user

Yeah. Paige couldn't hold it in and spilled it to Pastor Tim. That's why a chunk of last season was helping him to understand.

agreed

>tfw no wholesome gf

they're 90% certain he's going to die soon so there isn't much risk here

-THIS IS HOW-
CRACK BEGAN

this season has been awful. a whole bunch of repetitive bullshit about sad paige and oleg the food cop? can this really be the same show where a fucking navy seal commander guy almost killed them all?

yeah, this season isnt great so far.

but to be fair I was pretty sick of Martha, so I am glad to see her gone.

I miss Tatiana though

this
is next ep, the last one?
ps. they´re going to pull the same shit for "the brother" as they did for the son. Nothing!

tatiana gave me the creeps. i legitimately don't understand where they were going with her character. or maybe i've forgotten. someone should shop her into the GOT "ss abandoned storylines" pic

Only time will tell if Philip and Elizabeth telling Paige was a dent in the quality of the show.

Settle down there transportation minster

they sure didnt wrap her up very well, or even fully explain what she was doing, other than fucking Oleg

She's supposed to make an appearance this season, so if not tonight, then next week.

i miss the episodes where it was just philip and elizabeth arguing and being cold to one another for an hour :/

she already appeared, she decoded a message Phillip sent to them

looks like the KGB is taking real good care of Phil's family

brutal

oh you fucking tuan

fuck
you

I want to eat elizabeth's asshole

Paige going to hang herself?

HOLY SHIT TUAN

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

What the fuck Tuan?!

jesus fuck

holy shit.

now that is brutal.

I hope so

tuan is hardcore

no man, it;s training time.

she has her ESPRIT shirt on

>5 seasons in
>philip hasnt said a fucking peep about his brother
>is alive and lives in a shitheap house
wew lads

no mercy

when your parents get napalmed, maybe it takes away your sympathy

kek

This new generation, man. Anyone else remember Latinafu who was down for the cause?

This whole Paige training arc really needs to end with her getting instantly btfo when faced with real combat.

actually compared to flashbacks where they both used to live they seem to be doing alright, atleast by USSR standards anyway

or her getting killed directly because of elizabeth

then philip grows to resent her and cheats on her with a black girl

Damn, Tuan. Damn. Previews do not look good for Pascha.

fucking this. so tired about hearing about sad paige. sick of seeing the internal struggle with phillip. tired of them being better parents to fucking chink man than their own kids. tired of elizabeth muh homeland. fucking whole season is let down

Mediocre episode. Last week was fantastic though. Hopefully something actually happens in the finale, considering season 6 is only 10 episodes and is the final season, these storylines need to start wrapping up now, not later.

I wonder if actual Russians watch this show
I wonder if vladi likes this show

I'd bet she would be operator tier when she ends up fighting Stan.