Isn't it kind of weird that Trump seems to be running with an explicit policy of weakening NATO?

Isn't it kind of weird that Trump seems to be running with an explicit policy of weakening NATO?

I mean, who would benefit most from such a policy?

I wonder.....

Gee, I wonder...

It'll weaken the parasites. They can pay up or die. muh "Allies". what have those kikes ever done for the USA?

Both Trump and Putin are pro-Israel.

We would. Russia would also benefit, but that's ultimately not our problem.

How does propping up NATO for the useless European states help America at all?

>what have those kikes ever done for the USA?

Israel is not in NATO.

Trump wants every country in NATO to increase their defence spending to 2% of their GDP. America contributes 4%. Canada contributes 1%. That's horse shit.

All he's saying is that everybody should be contributing a bare minimum if NATO is to be successful as an organization otherwise these countries that don't spend a dime on defence are getting a free ride while America foots the bill to protect them.

>wanting countries to pay their share
>weakening nato
fuck off nigger shill

NATO is a part of the american empire, Europe does not really need it. Europe have the bomb in 2 countries, and most countries can make them as soon as we need them. no one can take on europe, and russia was never an enemy of europe.

jews, not the literal jews. the small shitty countries that are going to be invaded by Russia.

I love watching the Democrats openly admit that they are the party of war. They've always been, but they used to try to deny it and hide behind peacenik nonsense.

It's about as honest as they've ever been.

>weakening NATO
>getting rid of free rides
Pick one, numb nuts.

>Who would benefit from weakening NATO?

American taxpayers?

>increase military spending
>force other countries to increase military spending
There are idiots on the same planet as me that think this leads to a weakening of NATO.

>what have those kikes ever done for the USA?

Israel has probably done more for us than most NATO countries, considering how much they fight the mudslimes.

>weaken NATO
>by forcing member states to increase defense spending

neocon logic

>Says the country we have to protect forever
I mean I agree but seriously.

America

We would benefit. We fund the whole fucking thing just because muh cold war. We don't need NATO, those cucked eurofaggots do. The free ride is over. Why would we want to antagonize Russia anyway? It's fucking stupid.

Idc besides the visegard4 Russia can have eastern Europe. Those are the only decent countries

U.S. gets stronger cause unloads having to defend deadbeat NATO members.

Russia gets stronger cause weak NATO.

Trump and Putin clasp hands.

>"Together we will fuck China!!!"

I honestly dont understand why America is so anti-Russia. There are a lot of worse countries out there who we work with. Putin seems like a thoughtful leader IMO. I always like listening to him talk about global issues. And your right, with Russia's support we could level Chinas hold on the market a bit

#ImWithHer

And I'm talking about Mother Russia

>Trump opposes NATO
>liberals: "WTF, I love NATO now!"

>Trump supports tariffs and economic protectionism.
>liberals: "WTF, I love TPP, NAFTA, and outsourcing now!"

NATO is full of pussies not worth being friends with. They are all very selfish, proudy, and those who shows me attitude, I keep them under my Foot.

Now Russia is America's best friend.

Putin is based my man just imagine it based ruskies taking care of the kebab problem and getting cheap gas in the process

>I honestly dont understand why America is so anti-Russia.
Because Russia is anti-globalist, anti-Rothschild, anti-Moloch.

It's making Nato stronger. Russia can't handle if everyone pays their 2%.

>This
Russia is the only friend we need.

Do libcucks want America to be the world police or not? I don't understand.

The cold war is over grandpa

>I mean, who would benefit most from such a policy?
The US

While some NATO members are too poor to really afford a strong military. You have rich nations like Germany, Canada, and Norway, that are not pulling their weight.

NATO is basically the US, UK, and France. Then everyone else gets to tag along for good boy points and MRE tendies.

Suggestion: invade Canada.

Nuke the liberal areas.

Annex us.

soon.

hope you aren't attached to Toronto, Montreal, or Hongcouver.

:) i second this. Please take us into your loving arms

>rich nations like Canada

wut? Canada is a shit hole, we're a first world resource-based economy and our economy is tanked cause Saudia arabia decided to try to kill the US fracking industry and incidentally fucked our economy.

We're the ultimate cucks, either annex us or just put us out of our misery

>implying putin couldnt be our greatest ally in the entire world?

>weakening NATO

>literally wanting NATO countries to increase their defense spending to the agreed upon amount

Pick one

I don't know why we still fight with Russia.

We could be allies. Just keep Putin off the EU/NATO members. He can have everything else in Europe and Asia(excluding Japan, Taiwan, and SKorea.)

We can even revitalize the Russian economy by sanctioning saudi oil and gas, and buying Russian oil and gas.

The poor NATO countries are the ones paying. The rich ones are the ones freeloading.

It's based on a percentage of GDP. We don't expect poor countries to give as much money as we do in a gross sense, but if we take a 6% GDP hit to subsidize most of their national defense it's not asking much for them to pitch in the agreed upon 3% that was in the agreement when they signed

EU is a leach and should build army for own protection. Russia is 3rd world shithole.
Putin boogeyman days are over.

if putin and us were best bros....the world would lick our boots.

But no one will pay the 2% though, the Europeans would rather say fuck NATO than pay. That's why some of the European countries have been critical of Donald's suggestion.

Might I suggest merely carpet bombing Montreal? The infestation there I believe is manageable enough with less long term radioactive solutions.

> Acts like he wants to be buddies with Russia
> Wants NATO countries to contribute more
> European countries get scared, beef up militaries and contribute
> Less money for welfare
> Africans and Muslims leave because no more gibsmedat
> US saves money from less going to NATO

then they would be on their own.....and puddy would expand his borders with no resistance.

THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF NATO EXISTING WAS TO COUNTER THE ***SOVIET FUCKING UNION***

ON WHAT MOTHERFUCKING MAP DOES THAT COUNTRY STILL EXIST TODAY?

Fucking retards are stuck in the 1960s and need to get off the fucking LSD promptly.

/rant

>Trump telling NATO members to actually spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense weakens NATO

best post I've ever seen from a leaf desu senpai

>if putin and us were best bros....the world would lick our boots.

you shit-lipping cuckasian. how exactly do you think this memic alliance would work?

>While some NATO members are too poor to really afford a strong military.

Which is why it is a %.

No one expects Estonia to have a massive military, but by spending the minimum 2% they show they are actually interested in defending themselves and not just getting a free ride. The fact that Germany barely spends 1% and shows up to NATO exercises with broomsticks instead of machine guns is embarrassing.

I third this. Amerka pls

If the U.S. is NATO, and it is, then NATO was already weak.

Dear America:
Save the blue parts, get rid of the rest.

My sacrifice will not be in vain. Go ahead. Nuke us.

Reduce risks of WW3 is for humanity benefits.

Nato=Globalism
No Nato big defeat for globalists, how ever hard it is to understand.

>who would benefit most from such a policy?
US taxpayer

Putin's based, unlike you OP, ya faggot

What is his explicit policy of weakening NATO? I've never heard it.

Interesting...

lol @ the people in this thread that think Europe is buddy buddy with Russia. I wish I could spend all day sleeping too.

>mfw the new alliance of USA, Russia, and the UK+loyal dominions crushes all
Though I'd be okay with adding south american Texas to the alliance to have a member on every non-African continent. Africa is purely for maintaining the training of our combined forces and exploitation.

>one post by this id in obvious b8 thread
saged

The NATO has become a globalist instrument, at one point it needs to be destroyed, just like the Warsaw Pact was.

he didn't actually say that, but it's still Russia's policy

>liberals in 2002: MURICA NOT WORLD POLICE! HURR BUSH = DEVIL

>liberals in 2016: IF U WANNA STAHP MUH WORLD POLICE U IS RAYCISS

it goes to show the slippery slope of the libtard. once something gets established by the government, the klingons, the peasants who derive pleasure from vicarious power of government control will NEVER want to remove any of it. It doesn't matter if they are against the TPP now, if Hillary puts it into law they will be singing its praises until we put them against a wall and shoot.

THIS

but problem, annexed canadians will vote democrat every fucking time, so its probably better to have us at arms length so we dont gay up the country

the population of canada is 35 millions, most liberals would flee if they got annexed I think

Everyone.
Nato is useless, Putin will never attack europe unless he's cornered. We got ourselves in this whole Ukraine/Syria shit simply because your nigger president can't mind his own business within his own country's borders.

Putin will never attack Europe because all of his friends and relatives live, work and get education in Europe or US, NATO is useless as a defencive tool against Russia.

What makes it even worse that this paranoid manlet pushes absolutely insane totalitarian laws on the population because of the same fucking reason.

The main reason most russians like Trump is because he can make America fuck off again, so America will stop trifling our Tzar-manlet so we can live in a decent conditions for more than a decade for once.

The only ones who lose from this are american companies who get money out of "protection of Europe"