Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust.

Does he have a daughter?

Del Taco can come back.

Just get Del Toro, im sure he would do it for free

maybe he'll mourn his parents, nevermind the fact that they died a decade ago. Any excuse to jump offboard DC is good

Ok there has to be something seriously fucked up at WB. Do these directors meet the executives and just say "nah, fuck this shit I'm out"? What kinda retards are running that joint?

DumpsterConflagration

They need to get Tim Burton in there.

Sure, right after he's done with Hellboy 3 lmao

not like he's doing anything else

WB knows the DC universe is fucked. So they are likely letting everyone but Ben Afleck and batman related staff go to save costs. If that batman movie bombs, don't be surprised if Nolan Batman comes back.

Shape Of Water will win multiple Oscars.

What the hell are WB doing?

From what I hear from actors working at Marvel, "they treat you well". Which means that once you're part of the marvel family, you're treated to private jets and swish hotel rooms. You're treated like royalty basically. So what are WB doing??

Jesus Christ DC can't catch a fucking break, I actually feel sorry for them. Is WB the Ubisoft of entertainment companies?

They don't have that Disney money backing them.

Dammit. For a second there I though another old celeb died.

WHAT KINDA FRANCHISE YOU WANT SENPAI

>Which means that once you're part of the marvel family, you're treated to private jets and swish hotel rooms. You're treated like royalty basically.

Shame they're not treated like artists.

so, not like starving misunderstood earless peasants?

>movie no one wanted except del Toro and Scott Rudin gets cancelled

WB execs are only entertaining it since they're putting the funds together out-of-house

What the fuck are you talking about?

Joss Whedon was seen limping on the Avengers 2 set while his masters yelled at him to keep working

Fuck off Disney shills

Del Toro also dropped out, he was the first attached

would watch

Another Nolanman would be welcome desu. Bring back Hanz Zimmer's ghost composers, make it a midquel with Batman fighting some literally who, just a fun batmang flick.

no just creative.

>doing a capeshit flick in the current year
it ain't 2008 anymore, jack. shit ain't worth it.

I-I wanted it. I need a live action Zatanna in my life

kek