Who here waiting until marriage to have sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

waitingtillmarriage.org/4-cool-statistics-about-abstinence-in-the-usa/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17236611
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr53/nvsr53_20.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mother's asshole sure isn't since i dicked her right in the rectum last night faggot lmao.

I wish I did, wasted it in 4 terrible relationships so far

I'm going to seminary next year. Never had sex, never will. I don't see the big draw anyway.

Probably me, I won't even get married

I had sex for the first time about a year ago with my last girlfriend (I was 18 at the time). After that fiasco, I closed up shop and decided I might as well wait. Luckily for me, I found a conservative, christian, virgin qt who's abstinent herself.

Call me a faggot all you like, but I got a pretty good deal.

Good luck. Hope it works out.

Wait I'm a Britbong. Why is there a Burger flag next to my ID? I'm not using a proxy.

ITT: Im a kissless virgin who never had a gf in his life and is 32 living in his mothers basement

The girl who signed that doesnt even want to have sex. So when you marry her you woll lead a frustrated sexless life

Honestly, I am too lazy to even try to pursue sex.

I seriously doubt I will ever get it.

It's not waiting if you don't have a choice.

My girlfriend is doing the same, so I guess me

Planning on it. I'm not an autistic fuck like everybody else ITT either, I've just seen the benifits of a virgin marriage.

I am, admittedly after being an involuntary I virgin for half of my life. Only after realizing how degenerate promiscuity is when I made a conscious decision to remain a virgin until marriage. Plus I don't want sexually transmitted diseases.

Let's face facts. Waiting for marriage is abnormal in human history. Yes, that includes muh 1950s. What isn't normal is today's rampant hypersexuality. Instead of one or two, maybe three, sex partners, it's now in the dozens. Virginity is the ideal but it's not what is most important. Long-term, mature relationships are.

Check these statistics out.

4 Cool Statistics About Abstinence in the USA
waitingtillmarriage.org/4-cool-statistics-about-abstinence-in-the-usa/

Nah, you're just an autistic virgin. Embarrassing.

I'm trying but some friends invited me to go out with them and they said they'll garuantee to get me laid.

I don't want to but I sort of want to go with them.

Wat do guys?

Too late...already banged your mom.

1. About 3% of Americans wait until marriage to have sex (successfully)

too late

I can never be a wizard now.

On the day of the rubber, virgins will be the FIRST to go

There's literally nothing wrong with being a virgin until marriage.

Anyone can pay a whore, or if they live in Canada they can fuck your mom free of charge.

2. In highly religious groups, up to 20% wait until marriage successfully

So much for muh bible. Not even Christians can contain their lust. Sexuality is part of the human condition.

Its like 2 player masturbation.

You play way better on your own, but the second person makes it fun and memorable.

3. Women wait more than men, but lots of guys wait too

But Sup Forums told me that all women are degenerates!

23 and still a Virgin not by choice. I'm fucking miserable.

no i lost my virginity when i was 13

its too late now

Well, the Bible states many times that men (and women) will never meet up to the standard, hence the need for God's grace. I know very devout Christians that failed there. Very interesting though, wish more people would see this so they would get off their 'holier than thou' mentality.

>waiting

Y-yea

Waiting, heh

I don't get modern celibacy. Even Jesus said get down and juice it in the pussy. Or something like that.

>
3 years ago I met my qt Catholic gf in Uni.

We're engaged and planning to get married in December.

We're both virgins so yea.
Any tips on how to make the first time as magical as it can be anons?

Don't listen to these autistic Christian LARPers. The conservation of viriginity is just a way to keep the masses from devolving into sexual degeneracy. If you can fuck responsibly, what the hell is the point of preserving yourself?

4. More people waited in the 1950s, but not as much as you’d think

Take your rose-colored glasses off, Sup Forums. Only 1/10 people waited until marriage to have sex in the supposed hay day of traditionalism.

Sources:

Trends in premarital sex in the United States, 1954-2003.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17236611

Trend Analysis of the Sex Ratio at Birth in the United States
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr53/nvsr53_20.pdf

maybe not marriage but I'm waiting for love
31 and a virgin

well love again
had a GF when I was younger but we were both full-on christfags and didn't partake in the carnal misdeeds

Don't do it you fuckers. My wife and I were both virgins and it was a massive fucking mistake because we were married before I knew she had zero sex drive.

It's the stupidest fucking idea ever.

>wasting your virginity 4 times

Convert to Scientology and become less cultish

What I find interesting is that there are more homosexuals in the United States (4%) than there are people waiting until marriage (3%). And people call the LGBT community abnormal.

This.
"Waiting for marriage" was never a thing. It was a pretense at best. Even in the most staunchly traditionalist society, few actually preserved themselves. It's not degeneracy. It's human fucking nature.

What are you saving yourself for? 2 chickens and a goat?

Sleeping arouns ages you horribly thats why they say woman can tell if a guy is a virgin they look younger and much healthier. If ur married god is fine with sex and you wont age horribly

Women cannot fuck responsibly.

22 here friend..
All women now are experienced and I know I'll be laughed at if I even try to have sex..

Lmao what?

Your wife is human, she either requires psychiatric help or Tyrone-B-Gone.

That user isn't a woman, is he?

>
i mean
unless you're a girl
this is sutpid as shit

girls dont want virgins

guys want virgin girls
lmfao
thers a difference

yeah it's an animal instinct.

Civilization is about ascending above.

I'm not waiting till marriage but it really flips the script on dating assuming you're an attractive virgin and not the forever alone type. Girls will chase you because it makes you more valuable cause they wanna take a guy's v-card like so many guys prided themselves on in the past

I've met alot of women who are turned on by abstinence because it shows a lot of self restraint and that you're capable of thinking outside society's pressures.

I'm not even religious either so I don't expect or wanna find and marry another virgin. I just wanna feel understood really, but it's tough cause I'm really shy and probably a little submissive

>What are you saving yourself for?

You ask a fundamental question.

I don't want STDs

I don't want to baby mama drama

I don't want to fall in love too hard with the person I have sex with who I am not married too

I don't want to get hurt, to sum it up.

>TFW can't find qt virgin to marry and have lots of kids with

>2chickens and a goat

Pretty good deal desu. Chickens are easy asf to keep, so are goats.

>condoms
>abortion
> ?
>autism

>Turning failure into a choice: The Thread.

Relax thats what I thought at 20 and its easy it literally comes naturally. Plus most girls aren't dint make a fuss about it if they are your friends like what happened with me.

Here. Well currently in the middle of Akhanda Brahmachari vow (12 years of pure celibacy) which gets over for me at 39. After that I *might* marry. I'm literally going to be the 40yr old virgin kek.

every single worman has a sex drive, you just are a beta cuck who doesn't bring it out of her
i can gaurantee she's already fucked someone else

Also it could be that women can tell if a guy is a virgin because autism has facial traits like wider eyes generally people with autism look younger than their age maybe its a defense mechanism

I'd bring protection but I'm military and have held out many times before with the hopes of saving it for marriage when I get out and start going back to church.

I've got a little over a month left but I feel my will wavering away, the frustration is starting to become unbearable

It'll be no amazing no matter what if you both waited that long

Buying used product with high price

at this point , you deserve what you get

faggot when you masturbate in basement

most your women already have sex At 15~16

and she was 29 years old
at least 50 guy pump and dump this bitch

Don't you know? All countries belong to America.

Can confirm, have used his mother on more than one occasion

Jews hide from you the science that shows reproduction ages you faster (aka fapping ages you faster).

They conducted the experiments on mice and some other species I remember reading. I figured out the jew game and embraced no-fap right after.

OP rekt now?

kek
no m8, I fornicate

Tell me of your wizardy master sorcerer

>marry girls
>current year

i rather get a fleshlight

lol oh lord the naivety.

Me. I don't understand why people are such sluts.

Until you experiance giving a beautiful woman a mind blowing orgasm and having her lay her head on your chest after as you drift off to sleep, you dont get an opinion on other peoples sex lives

This tee-bee-aitch family.

Youre a faggot. She isnt abstinant. I fucked the president of a chasitity club last fall. They put out the easiest

Why does it have to be a beautiful woman ? Triggered much

Here's one thing Christian fundamentalists miss when they tell you this shit

First, Christian fundamentalists have always told their losers that they are sheep, and their job is to serve - which means serve the heirs, the alphas of society. "You will be a winner - when you die. When you're dead. The people who succeed and have fun and have a pretty wife etc. in life - they will lose, after they die". So the dumb sheep bye into this.

So the Christian fundamentalists want the workers to give all economic power to the heirs. The workers could avoid this, but enough are Christian fools that this works.

So now the heirs say you have to have a college education to make as much money as you did in the 1950s without one. So now people get married 4-5 years later. Christians handed power over to the heirs/capitalists, so they signed off on this. Unlike earlier generations, you have to wait 4-5 more years to have sex though. What bullshit.

Me, except I have no intention of getting married.

Hiding my virginity from my virgin gf. JUST

It took me one relationship. And she was sucking my dick within the first 10 minutes. The fuck you doing nigger?

Good for you, user.

>you dont get an opinion on other peoples sex lives
You don't get an opinion on other people's sex lives afterwards either you stupid leaf.

>his purity doesn't have a respawn timer

1968 sex liberation movement

make american women a whore

pol is becoming /r9k/

How is it fair that she is a virgin but you aren't?

>OP Picture
>Date of Silver Dollar (DOB)
I don't get why they didn't just say Date of Birth. Was giving a newborn a silver dollar with the year of their birth a former tradition?

Most of those women are lying.

Take it from me, wait until you're married.

I have genital warts, and even though they "go away", the sheer embarrassment and degeneracy I've brought to me life has made me suicidal. I can never be intimate with a woman for the rest of my life because of this. STAY ABSTINENT

Didn't you use condoms?

I wish i wasnt mentally ill and could talk to girls and have sex avpd is a hell but i dont care about it mostly until threads like this come up and i get sad

I think it would be more possible if people got married younger. But with women waiting until 30 to get married it's just not going to happen.

I'm a bit more disappointed by the prevalence of sodomy. But that's a discussion for another day.

I did not wait until marriage to lose my virginity, I enjoyed parties, booze and women in my teenage years and my early 20's. I changed a lot in my mid 20's and now seek something solid to establish a relationship on. First and foremost that is God. Second, my current girlfriend and I are waiting until marriage to have sex. Neither of us are virgins but that is not the point. Since we have had similar experiences, partying, abuse in our childhoods, anger at God, we are able to better support each other in the future. Just do what you want with your life. Make your choices and live with them. If you don't like your life change it. In other words, grow up kids.

I don't care about marriage, but I am waiting until I at least love a woman first. I've never met a woman worth loving.

Literally none of that was true. Have you ever met a fundamentalist christian?

You're dumb. Just give it to a bunch of sloots. That's who gave it to you, and that's exactly who deserves it back. Give all the sluts the herps

There's literally no reason to be abstinent. There are zero downsides unless you are retarded. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship without sex

That's a good way at looking at sex. People but too much on virginity when they should be thinking about forming serious long-term relationships.

My parents always told me when i was young i would easily get a girlfriend here i am age 24 khv no gf alone can hardly make male friends zero self esteem sometimes get so depressed i cant sleep parents say im normal and shouldnt seek mental help do u anons think i should

you have autism. there is no cure